Kyle Rittenhouse says he is destroying the AR-15 rifle he used in Kenosha and doesn't want anything to do with it

Kyle Rittenhouse said he intends to destroy the AR-15 rifle he used in Kenosha.

During an appearance on the conservative podcast "The Charlie Kirk Show," on November 30, Rittenhouse, 18, said that the firearm is "being destroyed right now."

"We don't want anything to do with that," Rittenhouse told podcast host Kirk.

Rittenhouse was previously on trial for fatally shooting Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, and injuring Gaige Grosskreutz, during the August 25 Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year. He was acquitted of five felony charges, including first-degree intentional homicide.

Students at the university called this week for Rittenhouse to be removed from online classes, calling him a "high-profile right-wing fascist icon."

The gun didn't shoot those people.

Do you think it wise to destroy the gun?
Sure he will.....I bet if he autographed it and auctioned it, right wingers would fall all over themselves to bid on it.

During an appearance on the conservative podcast "The Charlie Kirk Show," on November 30, Rittenhouse, 18, said that the firearm is "being destroyed right now."

Rittenhouse was previously on trial for fatally shooting Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, and injuring Gaige Grosskreutz, during the August 25 Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year. He was acquitted of five felony charges, including first-degree intentional homicide.

Students at the university called this week for Rittenhouse to be removed from online classes, calling him a "high-profile right-wing fascist icon."

Doesn't matter....his gun, his choice....I would have auctioned it off for as much money as possible...donated the funds to the victims of blm and antifa....

Sure he will.....I bet if he autographed it and auctioned it, right wingers would fall all over themselves to bid on it.
Are you zealous or something?

I bet it would go well into the six figures if auctioned off.

Does that fact offend your Moon Bat sensibilities?

The democrats are actually doing that, right at this moment.....
Time for divorce. I want a country that has a wall that denies Dragonlady and her ilk entry. The we would clearly see who the fascist authoritarians are!

Last edited:
My dad's friend killed himself with my dad's shotgun.

My dad destroyed the shotgun.

Personal preference, I guess.

Exactly. I'd get the thing gold plated, hang it on a wall or sell it to a collector then get an even BIGGER rifle!

Kyle should become a marksman then put out a set of videos training others in self defense against marauders! Then go on a national lecture tour! Just to REALLY piss the left off!

coltarmy014_zps6dd90aa0-jpg.120232

Get 2 1/2 notches carved in it first.

So if some bad guys come looking for him he will only be able to throw cans of beans at them.

I think it's totally up to him and how he feels about it. A lot of people like to talk big, but only a very miniscule number of them have ever actually killed someone, and someone who has killed another person never wanting to be around or hold the weapon that they used is a totally natural reaction.

Forum List

Back