Kyle Rittenhouse Releases 'Turkey Shoot' Video Game To Fund Lawsuit Against Media

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1656023228110.png

This is definitely going to trigger the hell out of many people, especially leftists, but Rittenhouse is having to do this to fund his lawsuits against the media who smeared him and lied about him.

THOUGHTS:

1. Spare me / us the feigned outrage.

It's a hunting / shooting game where the person shoots turkeys. This is FAR more tame than what some disgusting sick freaks have created and released in the past.

Some developer came up with a 1st person shooter game not only modeled after the Coumbine shooting but also named it 'Columbine'. After appropriate outrage the game was pulled.

More recently another developer released a 1st person shooter game where armed players roam the halls of a generic school and shoot kids and teachers. (Yeah, this has no impact on kids, desensitizing them, glorifying guns and murder, and doesn't contribute to mental problems and kids wanting to shoot up schools.) Thank goodness, after the Uvalde shooting, the game was pulled from stores. (Why did it take another school shooting to pull the game? Why was it released to begin with?)

2. Rittenhouse Is NO Nicholas Sandman

Sandman did not have to raise money to pay for a lawyer to sue the despicable fake news media. He was an innocent victim just standing there / standing his ground, and the media raked him over the coals .... and paid HEAVILY for it.

Everyone hates the media and especially did over the Sandman incident. The lawyer came to Sandman and offered his services for free.

Rittenhouse was not just standing his ground while unarmed. Unlike Sandman, he kinda 'asked for it' (some feel) abd acted irresponsibly, putting himself in a situation that could have been prevented.

Did the media lie about him & slander him? Oh yeah....but lawyers aren't running to him, offering their services for free, to get rich off of such a situation in which 1 person died and another lost his arm.

View attachment 661446
This is definitely going to trigger the hell out of many people, especially leftists, but Rittenhouse is having to do this to fund his lawsuits against the media who smeared him and lied about him.

THOUGHTS:

It's a hunting / shooting game where the person shoots turkeys. This is FAR more tame than what some disgusting sick freaks have created and released in the past.

Some developer came up with a 1st person shooter game not only modeled after the Coumbine shooting but also named it 'Columbine'. After appropriate outrage the game was pulled.

More recently another developer released a 1st person shooter game where armed players roam the halls of a generic school and shoot kids and teachers. (Yeah, this has no impact on kids, desensitizing them, glorifying guns and murder, and doesn't contribute to mental problems and kids wanting to shoot up schools.) Thank goodness, after the Uvalde shooting, the game was pulled from stores. (Why did it take another school shooting to pull the game? Why was it released to begin with?)

Sandman did not have to raise money to pay for a lawyer to sue the despicable fake news media. He was an innocent victim just standing there / standing his ground, and the media raked him over the coals .... and paid HEAVILY for it.

Everyone hates the media and especially did over the Sandman incident. The lawyer came to Sandman and offered his services for free.

Rittenhouse was not just standing his ground while unarmed. Unlike Sandman, he kinda 'asked for it' (some feel) abd acted irresponsibly, putting himself in a situation that could have been prevented.

Did the media lie about him & slander him? Oh yeah....but lawyers aren't running to him, offering their services for free, to get rich off of such a situation in which 1 person died and another lost his arm.

Vlad misses you

Good for Kyle. Legalizing murder by gun is not far off.

Democratic values, freedoms, and rights disappear more every day.

I hope Rittenhouse spends the rest of his life like Zimmerman, with a sore neck from constantly looking over his shoulder. Both those disgusting pigs earned that.
I respectfully disagree.

I hope Rittenhouse spends the rest of his life like Zimmerman, with a sore neck from constantly looking over his shoulder. Both those disgusting pigs earned that.
Because self defense is what? Unacceptable to you?

Na! Patriot Rittenhouse will have enough money to hire security for the rest of his life so he won't have to constantly look over his shoulder.

Na! Patriot Rittenhouse will have enough money to hire security for the rest of his life so he won't have to constantly look over his shoulder.
I'm sure George Zimmerman thought the same

On December 4, 2019, Zimmerman sued the Martin family and others involved in the trial for $100 million on grounds of false evidence and abuse of process. The suit was dismissed by a judge in February 2022, who found no evidence to support any of Zimmerman's claims.

View attachment 661446

THOUGHTS:

All I can say is it looks like it was programed by 8 year olds.

All I can say is it looks like it was programed by 8 year olds.
Well, all that matters, is that it fund his take down of fascist democracy and its evil agents, along with really pissing you fucking murderous scum off! Don't want to be shot dead, then don't fucking riot, loot, and pillage, or attempt to murder innocent 18 year old's who are not rioting, looting, and pillaging! :banana:

Well, all that matters, is that it fund his take down of fascist democracy and its evil agents, along with really pissing you fucking murderous scum off! Don't want to be shot dead, then don't fucking riot, loot, and pillage, or attempt to murder innocent 18 year old's who are not rioting, looting, and pillaging! :banana:

well then you should run out and buy it.

Personally I do not give a fuck about the kid or his cause.

Had he made a quality product I would have bought

I'm sure George Zimmerman thought the same

On December 4, 2019, Zimmerman sued the Martin family and others involved in the trial for $100 million on grounds of false evidence and abuse of process. The suit was dismissed by a judge in February 2022, who found no evidence to support any of Zimmerman's claims.
He's got Sandmann's attorney advising him. His case is different from Zimmerman.

Sure you would have.... :laughing0301:

If it were a good quality game I would have, I am a gamer. I would not have bought it because of Rittenhouse, nor would I have refused to buy it because of him. Politics never go into a buying decision, that is a one way trip to the poor house.

Forum List

Back