Kyle Rittenhouse predicts he’ll be working in politics within 5 years

Senator Rittenhouse has such a nice ring to it. He would definitely represent our views. Can't ask for much more than that.

---Kyle Rittenhouse predicts he’ll be working in politics within 5 years---

If I remember right, he's the kid the fucking communist left news and politicians claimed to be on the offensive, so that they could extend their race war and unseat Trump, when in fact he was protecting himself from the fucking communist left.

No low is too low for the left. No antonym is opposite enough.

If I remember right, he's the kid the fucking communist left news and politicians claimed to be on the offensive, so that they could extend their race war and unseat Trump, when in fact he was protecting himself from the fucking communist left.

You got that right, it's hard to go lower than a liberal.

Senator Rittenhouse has such a nice ring to it. He would definitely represent our views. Can't ask for much more than that.

Kyle Rittenhouse attempted to join the Marine Corps in January, but was disqualified from serving after discussing his options with recruiters, said a service spokeswoman. She declined to specify why he was disqualified, citing privacy guidelines.

He's a middle school drop out.. and Christian nationalist. Perfect Trumpie.

I don't get the obsession with him...

The guy was underage and did something incredibly stupid but not that much illegal...

An adult put a gun in his hand and told him to goto a riot.

In that riot he shot numerous people mainly because he was scared they were going to kill him and the people trying to disarm him thought he was there to kill them... It was a very unfortunate mess...

Kyle is no hero and is no criminal... He is a very silly boy who did things while no illegal and he was underage that got people killed..

He doesn't deserve to be in jail, the guy who put a gun in his hand does...

He is not a hero either, just a young man that made a foolish error while a boy that got people killed...

That's my 2c on that one..

He's a middle school drop out.. and Christian nationalist. Perfect Trumpie.
How do those middle school drop-outs always out-earn those uber intelligent purple hair Berkeley grads?
IMG_7306.jpeg

Kyle Rittenhouse attempted to join the Marine Corps in January, but was disqualified from serving after discussing his options with recruiters, said a service spokeswoman. She declined to specify why he was disqualified, citing privacy guidelines.
He should sue for discrimination.

Forum List

Back