Kyle Rittenhouse on Tucker tonight.

There is no truth, just a point of view. Their lawyers are better. Rittenhouse should worry about the lawyers the families of his dead are hiring.

The families of the vermin who attempted to murder Kyle are no threat, so It's highly unlikely any lawyer will waste his time representing them.

The Crazy Progressives were trying to catch and lynch Rittenhouse.
But, he fought for his life and won.
So, what is the problem?
Self Defense is the #1 most basic human right.

Self Defense is the #1 most basic human right.
I agree with that (and watched the entire trial). My issue is not that, but going there, armed illegally, to protect a stranger's parking lot, and then running around like a damn fool in the middle of a hostile crowd.

As Dad would say, 'there's right, then there's dead right.'

I agree with that (and watched the entire trial). My issue is not that, but going there, armed illegally, to protect a stranger's parking lot, and then running around like a damn fool in the middle of a hostile crowd.

As Dad would say, 'there's right, then there's dead right.'
I tend to think in terms of cause and effect, myself. Criticizing the effect while ignoring the cause seems foolish to me.

He wouldn't have been there in the first place if the groups working with the Democrat party were not indulging in Domestic terrorism. These are the same groups whose members were routinely bailed out of jail by staff members working for none other than the current vice president of the United States of America.

Forum List

Back