Kyle Rittenhouse missing

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
The courts sent court papers to his listed address and it came back undeliverable. They don't know where he is.

The courts sent court papers to his listed address and it came back undeliverable. They don't know where he is.

He just fired his lawyer. The same lawyer who raised his bail. LOL

From what I've read, a new arrest warrant has been issued.

Hardly breaking news either. Been asleep?

Um no, the article is from yesterday and not a single thread on this yet.
"Prosecutors don't know where Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse is, want him arrested again"

>>Peter Weber
Wed, February 3, 2021, 9:52 PM<<

Must be my imagination or yesterday wasn't the 4th.

The link has a paywall. But it would make sense.

There is no paywall on yahoo news you moron. There might be a popup asking if you'd like to enter your email address for news alerts. That's it.

Well, yesterday I read the lawyer told the court Kyle was at a safe house and requested if he tell them the location that the address not be made public. The prosector refused without evidence of imminent danger.
Why would the prosecutor care if there was an imminent danger or not? What is there to gain to giving out that information? It should have been an easy thing to agree to. We get the address, and they wouldn't make it public.

Last edited:

There is no paywall on yahoo news you moron. There might be a popup asking if you'd like to enter your email address for news alerts. That's it.
It went to the Mercury News.

Well, yesterday I read the lawyer told the court Kyle was at a safe house and requested if he tell them the location that the address not be made public. The prosector refused without evidence of imminent danger.
Why would the prosecutor care if there was an imminent danger or not? What is there to gain to giving out that information? It should have been an easy thing to agree to. We get the address, and they wouldn't' make it public.
You'd need to ask the prosector. I was just passing along the information.

My God. The prosecutor refused that? The fucking prosecutor doesn't get to tell Kyle Rittenhouse that his fears are wrong. These fuckers are our outright enemies.

My God. The prosecutor refused that? The fucking prosecutor doesn't get to tell Kyle Rittenhouse that his fears are wrong. These fuckers are our outright enemies.
Your murdering punk is 18 and gonna meat up with some lifers.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You clicked on the wrong thing hun. It went to news.yahoo.com

You'd need to ask the prosector. I was just passing along the information.
You think differently than I do... Different thought processes. I was hoping you had some insight. I would welcome any logical argument here.

Edit: You know, besides a sensational headline for a news story. I get that. Is there something else to warrant it?

Oh BS------------his attorneys offered to give the corrupt prosecutors the address as long as they didn't make the address public as anti-fa and BLM want to murder this boy..the prosecutors refused forcing Kyle attorneys to keep the safe house address secret for his and other everyone else safety. Disbar and lockup the prosecutor---he/she/it is abusing its office to harass and put the general public at risk.

I'll try again.

I'll try again.
He's right... If you hit a "pay wall" on that link... You might want to run a virus check.

Forum List

Back