Kyle Rittenhouse Is Extradited To Face Homicide Charges In Wisconsin

interesting concept, Daniel! You've got Antifa and Black Lives Matter anarchists that travel from State to State to take place in riots and they are armed as well...why is it that you don't seem to have a problem with THEM but you do have a problem with someone who travels to help protect private property from the anarchists!
The people protesting may have had guns, but right wingers prefer to use their guns. How many people with all of their gun, shot anyone? Even the guy with the hand gun pointed at Kyle didn't shoot first. Right wingers have no problems using guns if some black guy merely jogs in their neighborhood.
If you look and listen to the videos from that night you'll know that Rittenhouse was not the first person to fire a weapon. Rittenhouse fired his weapon in self defense after he was attacked for attempting to put out a fire with a fire extinguisher. He was being pursued by a mob that was pointing a weapon at him...throwing a brick at him...and attempting to beat him with a skate board.
If I were there, I may have heard gun shots. Who else died from those gun shots? Was Rittenhouse even in the close vicinity of those gun shots; and, if he was, why did not "engage criminals with guns harming the innocent"? Do you have video of Rittenhouse putting out fires like we have of him shooting people? There is also video of him running down the middle of the street with no one in close proximity chasing him. How many police officers did he pass while running? He could have stayed closer to any police officers present, but didn't. What did he do that he felt he had to run?
You haven't watched the videos...have you, Daniel?
Yes, I did. They don't tell the whole story. One video even shows someone pointing a pistol at Kyle but did not shoot. I guess right wingers prefer to shoot first.
Lol.
So your position is that if someone is pointing a pistol at you, a person belonging to a group that has attacked you, you need to let them fire first?
Good luck with that champ.
You missed the point. The guy with the gun pointed at Kyle did not shoot but turned away and then got shot by your right wing gun lover. We would not be having this conversation if the guy with the pistol had been more, right wing about it.

The one guy that Rittenhouse shot was a convicted child molester, and Rittenhouse is a child.

What do you think the molester wanted to do? Why wouldn't that be self-defense.

IMHO, they should just dismiss this case. Child shoots child molester and they want to hang the child? LOL
Pretty sure the molester is the one who tried to cave in Kyle's skull with a skateboard.
The molester was the first bald midget who chucked a large object at him and was chasing him initially.
The douche who tried to brain him with a skateboard was the domestic abuser and felon.
I know, it’s hard keeping which felonies which leftist scumbag has been convicted of straight.

Public Service homicides (and in the case of the Chester the Molester victim, a homocide ) . 12 angry men are going to not just find him as Innocent as a new born babe, they will be awarding him a freaking medal.

Unless the dem rig the trial.

So wait. People can’t get fair trials? I thought that was the location that blacks could fine salvation. So they did not have to fear the police and justice system.

interesting concept, Daniel! You've got Antifa and Black Lives Matter anarchists that travel from State to State to take place in riots and they are armed as well...why is it that you don't seem to have a problem with THEM but you do have a problem with someone who travels to help protect private property from the anarchists!
The people protesting may have had guns, but right wingers prefer to use their guns. How many people with all of their gun, shot anyone? Even the guy with the hand gun pointed at Kyle didn't shoot first. Right wingers have no problems using guns if some black guy merely jogs in their neighborhood.
If you look and listen to the videos from that night you'll know that Rittenhouse was not the first person to fire a weapon. Rittenhouse fired his weapon in self defense after he was attacked for attempting to put out a fire with a fire extinguisher. He was being pursued by a mob that was pointing a weapon at him...throwing a brick at him...and attempting to beat him with a skate board.
If I were there, I may have heard gun shots. Who else died from those gun shots? Was Rittenhouse even in the close vicinity of those gun shots; and, if he was, why did not "engage criminals with guns harming the innocent"? Do you have video of Rittenhouse putting out fires like we have of him shooting people? There is also video of him running down the middle of the street with no one in close proximity chasing him. How many police officers did he pass while running? He could have stayed closer to any police officers present, but didn't. What did he do that he felt he had to run?
Yes, I did. They don't tell the whole story. One video even shows someone pointing a pistol at Kyle but did not shoot. I guess right wingers prefer to shoot first.
Lol.
So your position is that if someone is pointing a pistol at you, a person belonging to a group that has attacked you, you need to let them fire first?
You missed the point. The guy with the gun pointed at Kyle did not shoot but turned away and then got shot by your right wing gun lover. We would not be having this conversation if the guy with the pistol had been more, right wing about it.
Rittenhouse was being attacked. The douche bag felon who drew a gun on him (who is not allowed to have one due to his felon status) was too slow on the draw or hesitated. Perhaps next time he will commit crimes with more conviction, instead of shitting himself as the guy with the rifle draws down on him and removed his right bicep, making him a true lefty in both form and function.
If he was a “right wing gun nut” he wouldn’t be rioting, and he wouldn’t be attacking innocent people.
So no, your example doesn’t hold much water.

Personally, I think Rittenhouse will be exonerated.

However, if he did go to the penitentiary, he'd be respected by the other convicts as well as the guards. He killed a chomo, which puts him a lot higher than "bitch" on the prison hierarchy.

Unlikely... he's a little punk and the Aryan Nation will make him their bitch...

My position is if you go up and stir up trouble and kill people, you should be held accountable.

Again, little punk is going down.

Lol.
You miss the point. Someone did fire a weapon. When Rittenhouse falls to the ground and sees a man with a gun pointed at him he's going to assume that was the one who fired which is going to illicit a response of self defense.

Seventeen-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who's charged with fatally shooting two men and wounding a third during a protest in Kenosha, Wis., was extradited from Illinois to Wisconsin following the ruling of Lake County Judge Paul Novak.

Novak denied Rittenhouse's request to remain in Illinois, according to The Associated Press, noting that the defense had characterized the charges as politically motivated. "This Illinois court shall not examine any potential political impact a Wisconsin District Attorney potentially considered in his charging decision," Novak's ruling read.

Until Friday, Rittenhouse had been held in Lake County, Ill., which borders Kenosha, where the shootings took place on Aug. 25. He is now in Wisconsin where he faces life imprisonment if convicted of his most serious crime, first degree intentional homicide. Rittenhouse has also been charged with attempted intentional homicide as well as underage possession of a firearm.
/QUOTE]

Life in prison. No parole.
Hmmmm....something that George Floyd should have received.

New Topics

Forum List

Back