Kyle Rittenhouse FLEES from a group of students w/dog in tow after being asked a few questions

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
As usual, a rightwinger opts to FLEE in fear, rather than to face actual people who simply want answers.

In this case a group of youngsters asked him a couple of easy questions, which he flubbed, like someone else we know

See
what happened here....

Notice how he got his ass up outta there so fast he damned near choked that poor little doggie to death?

Your kind tends to beat people to death and ask questions later.

He's got millions.... why would he engage with hood rats that are worth about $5 each?

kyle and gf 11.jpg

I don't understand the last decade, where provocateurs are invited by College Republicans/Democrat's to college campuses. I don't see how this furthers educational discourse.

I could see if Rittenhouse was part of a panel discussing, crime, self defense, riots, or something similar. But otherwise...why?
Also there looked to be only about 25 people there.

As usual, a rightwinger opts to FLEE in fear, rather than to face actual people who simply want answers.

In this case a group of youngsters asked him a couple of easy questions, which he flubbed, like someone else we know

See
what happened here....

Notice how he got his ass up outta there so fast he damned near choked that poor little doggie to death?

Pop and Fresh...not going to end well for him.

Looks like he was answering the questions, that seem rather irrelevant to why he was there, and someone came up and asked him to leave....

They were not looking for answers, they were looking for confrontation.

Same as the crowd that attacked Rittenhouse in 2020.

Waste of time to interact with these people, they are blinded by their own bigotry and hate.
good point, I am sure he has a lot of PTSD from the violent mob of demafascsit brownshirts that attempted to kill him.

See
what happened here....

You stupid Moon Bats are so full of hate for Kyle Rittenhouse as you are full of hate for Trump.

Grow up asshole.

I don't understand the last decade, where provocateurs are invited by College Republicans/Democrat's to college campuses. I don't see how this furthers educational discourse.

I could see if Rittenhouse was part of a panel discussing, crime, self defense, riots, or something similar. But otherwise...why?
Also there looked to be only about 25 people there.
Would you be saying the same thing if it was a representative of BLM or ANTIFA?
asking for a friend

See
what happened here....

You would rather he racked a round and shot 'em?

Asking stupid lies. Fuckin' idiots.

See
what happened here....

So a black mob crashes an event and threatens violence.

Forum List

Back