Kyle Rittenhouse defense again tries, fails to get gun possession charge dropped

Wrong.
The purpose of all constitutions is to authorize government, not individuals.
And clearly it is illegal for a minor to be in possession when not qualified by one of the exception.
And one of the exceptions is under adult supervision, like in a school classroom.
Likely the adult teacher is the one who brought the shotgun in, and first cleared the action.
Would you have wanted one of the kids to just bring in a gun on their own?

I said nothing about minors bringing rifles to school. Of course they should be under adult supervision at all times, they are minors. But like I said, there is no constitutional limitation on the age of a person using a gun, not that I expect children carrying pistols on their belt walking the street, this is not a muslim country.

Still, I've known a lot of kids with years experience handling guns that I'd far sooner trust with a gun than some adults like the prosecutor at the Rittenhouse hearing!

when did we start talking about charges??

the discussion is about when kyle shot bicep guy,, and as we see in the video its when he pointed the gun at kyle,, and he also testified thats when kyle shot him

He pointed a gun at Kyle before Kyle shot him, but the more detailed description included the fact he decided not to shoot, and instead raised his hands.
He did not lower his hands until AFTER Kyle shot him.

Okay, but if you use some force taking part in 'political events ' be ready to get response. And you shouldn't complain about that.

Sure, but none of the rioters were foolish enough to openly bring a rifle.
Now they will because now they have to.
And since there are over 100 times more rioters, than not, people like Kyle will be instantly killed in the future.
If I had been there, I would instantly have shot and killed Kyle.
He was just being a stupid kid, but you can't let people do that.
The risks are too high.

He pointed a gun at Kyle before Kyle shot him, but the more detailed description included the fact he decided not to shoot, and instead raised his hands.

But the point is the law says kids can not legally be in possession of firearms in general.
There are only a few exceptions when they can legally being possession, and Kyle did not fit any of those exceptions.
He was guilty.
Which makes everything else that happened, his fault.

And since there are over 100 times more rioters, than not, people like Kyle will be instantly killed in the future.
The risks are too high.
This whole story leads to one fundamental question - should people be able to pick their arms and prevent marauders from looting their neighborhoods. Or should they stay in their homes and wait for the police to sort the things out.

This whole story leads to one fundamental question - should people be able to pick their arms and prevent marauders from looting their neighborhoods. Or should they stay in their homes and wait for the police to sort the things out.

Sure they should, but that is not what Kyle was doing at all, and instead he was backing the fascist elite in murdering and intimidating the masses so they have no recourse.
Kyle was not in HIS neighborhood at all, and instead was trying to suppress the righteous indignation the Blake's neighborhood felt for the police illegally shooting him 7 times in the back, for no reason.
The police clearly ARE the problem, and always will be.
Kyle was just trying to make things even worse, by helping the police avoid prosecution for their crimes.

wrong again,, he admitted in court that kyle shot him after he pointed the gun at him,,,

Wrong.
Grosskreutz said he had originally pointed the gun at Kyle, but had later decided to raise his hands.
You are just repeating a tiny clip from the whole story.
Kyle pulled the trigger on Grosskreutz when his hands were in the air.
That is indisputable, due to the wound.
then why does the video and his testimony show he had his gun pointed at kyle when he was shot??

I said nothing about minors bringing rifles to school. Of course they should be under adult supervision at all times, they are minors. But like I said, there is no constitutional limitation on the age of a person using a gun, not that I expect children carrying pistols on their belt walking the street, this is not a muslim country.

Still, I've known a lot of kids with years experience handling guns that I'd far sooner trust with a gun than some adults like the prosecutor at the Rittenhouse hearing!

I CLEARLY remember MINORS having loaded rifles in the back of their pickup trucks in high school.
NO ONE ever got shot.

What changed?

I CLEARLY remember MINORS having loaded rifles in the back of their pickup trucks in high school.
NO ONE ever got shot.

What changed?

A minor can have a rifle in a vehicle so that they can then legally go hunting when they are at a legal place to hunt, if they have a valid license to hunt.
What they can not do is then carry the firearm in public.
For example, into the school.

Wrong.
Grosskreutz said he had originally pointed the gun at Kyle, but had later decided to raise his hands.
You are just repeating a tiny clip from the whole story.
Kyle pulled the trigger on Grosskreutz when his hands were in the air.
That is indisputable, due to the wound.

You didn't listen to GG's testimony did you? The fucker admitted on the stand during cross examination to pointing the gun at Kyle before being shot. That is when the Prosecution's case completely fell apart.

I suspect you know that the same as the rest of us. It was widely talked about during the trial.

Are you really that low information or are you just trying to be an Internet Dickead?

10 year olds fought in the revolutionary war.
They'll likely fight in the next one, as well. Imagine the shock on the Left when they suddenly realize the other half of America has decided not to take their shit any longer?

Did I misread that law?

The ban is for SBRs, not regular rifles, am I wrong?
That's my understanding as well. Down here in Bama, we have to have a proctologist level background investigation and then pay for a 200 dollar "tax stamp" before legally possessing an SBR or a suppressor.

After, but so long after that Grosskreutz was no longer pointing his gun at Kyle anymore, as Kyle pulled the trigger.

Watch the interview that was not just bits and pieces.

sorry but the video proves you wrong,,

at the time his arm exploded his gun was pointing at kyle,, pointing gun at kyle
1637627744760.png

The risks are too high.

You are criminally insane.

Forum List

Back