Kyle Rittenhouse defense again tries, fails to get gun possession charge dropped

After, but so long after that Grosskreutz was no longer pointing his gun at Kyle anymore, as Kyle pulled the trigger.

Watch the interview that was not just bits and pieces.

He contradicts his sworn testimony there . . . His sworn testimony is the only account that should be considered his "version" -- at least as a legal statement. Anything else, like his interview, when there is no exposure to punishment for lying, should be dismissed.

Here is the court transcript:

Rittenhouse Defense attorney: “You would agree your firearm is pointed at Mr. Rittenhouse correct?”​
Grosskreutz: “Yes.”​
Defense: “Once your firearm is pointed at Mr. Rittenhouse, that’s when he fires his gun, yes?​
Grosskreutz: “No.”​
Defense: “Sir, look…Does this look like right now your arm is being shot?”​
Grosskreutz: “That looks like my bicep being vaporized yes.”​
Defense: “It’s being vaporized because you’re pointing a gun directly at him, yes?”​
Grosskreutz: “Yes.”​
Defense: “When you’re standing 3-5 feet from him with your arms up in the air he never fired. Right?”​
Grosskreutz: “Correct.”​
Defense: “It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him with your gun, now your hands down, pointed at him, that he fired, right?”​
Grosskreutz: “Correct.”​

You didn't listen to GG's testimony did you? The fucker admitted on the stand during cross examination to pointing the gun at Kyle before being shot. That is when the Prosecution's case completely fell apart.

I suspect you know that the same as the rest of us. It was widely talked about during the trial.

Are you really that low information or are you just trying to be an Internet Dickead?

That is silly.
Of course Kyle shot Grosskreutz AFTER he had pointed a gun at Kyle.
But LONG after Grosskreutz had raised the pistol up into the air.
Grosskreutz at first assumed Kyle was the "active shooter".
Maybe he was?
A normal person would likely have fired a warming shot before shooting Rosenbaum 5 times.
Does anyone need to shoot an unarmed person 5 times?
I don't think so.
But the point is Grosskreutz was a professional MedTech, so then raised his hands when he realized he was not going to shoot Kyle.
So Kyle was not shooting in defense when he pulled the trigger on Grosskreutz.

And by the way, Kyle did TRY to shoot Grosskreutz right away, but the gun jammed and he had to recycle the action.

That is silly.
Maybe he was?
A normal person would likely have fired a warming shot before shooting Rosenbaum 5 times.
I don't think so.
But the point is Grosskreutz was a professional MedTech, so then raised his hands when he realized he was not going to shoot Kyle.

And by the way, Kyle did TRY to shoot Grosskreutz right away, but the gun jammed and he had to recycle the action.
So you didn't hear Grosskreutz admit in testimony he was pointing his illegal Glock at him when he was shot? That figures. The rest of us did and so did the jury. The jury, after listening to that testimony and other evidence, acquitted Kyle of the charge of shooting Grosskreutz. It is self defense when you shoot somebody with a loaded Glock pointed at you. Go look it up. I shit you not Moon Bat.

No, it doesn't.

Yes it does.
The forearm wound is roughly perpendicular to the bone.
If Grosskreutz had been pointing a gun at Kyle at the instant then the only possible shot would have been a grazing surface shot, parallel to the bone.

So you didn't hear Grosskreutz admit in testimony he was pointing his illegal Glock at him when he was shot? That figures. The rest of us did and so did the jury. The jury, after listening to that testimony and other evidence, acquitted Kyle of the charge of shooting Grosskreutz. It is self defense when you shoot somebody with a loaded Glock pointed at you. Go look it up. I shit you not Moon Bat.

No, Grosskreutz did NOT say he was pointing his gun at Kyle when he was shot.
He testified he had pointed his gun at Kyle, BEFORE he was shot, LONG BEFORE.
The jury was not given accurate information, because the prosecution was not interested in getting a conviction.

He had NO juvenile felony conviction.
Juvenile convictions can be expunged, but you then still can't pass the background check a CCW.
The CCW permit had expired but was NOT rescinded.

Here is his exact police record.
{...
  1. On November 17, 2010, the West Allis Police Department arrested him for simple assault. His grandmother Janice A. Grosskreutz called the police and accused him of striking her across the face with an open hand during an argument.
  2. In 2016, he was convicted of a criminal misdemeanor for going armed with a firearm while intoxicated. He also had a forfeiture case for not showing obedience to officers and one for loud noises.
...}

Neither was a felony, and the first was dropped entirely.
I could not find any current charges pending against Grosskreutz.
He had completed Medtech training and was clearly a good guy.
He has a long criminal history. He’s clearly NOT a good guy.

That is silly.
Maybe he was?
I don't think so.

A normal person doesn’t fire warning shots. Warning shots are illegal. And Rosenbaum was only shot four times. If you are going to lie, at least be consistan

The jury was not given accurate information, because the prosecution was not interested in getting a conviction.
Under cross examination he admitted it after the defense showed stills showing the event. Grosskruetz lied in his direct testimony several times and got caught.

If anybody ever points a loaded Glock at me and I have an AR they had better be prepared for that to be the last milisecond of their life.

This Grosskreutz piece of shit got off lucky with only his arm being blown off.

You are confused and you obviously did not see the testimony because he blatantly admitted he had the Glock pointed at Kyle before Kyle had to shoot him. I heard it, America heard it and most importantly the jury heard it. That is when the Prosecution's case fell apart.

You are either lying or confused. Probably both.

Kyle Rittenhouse trial: Shooting victim Gaige Grosskreutz says he was pointing his gun at young man

Yes it does.
The forearm wound is roughly perpendicular to the bone.
If Grosskreutz had been pointing a gun at Kyle at the instant then the only possible shot would have been a grazing surface shot, parallel to the bone.
Incorrect.
Regardless, the verdict is in, and your shitbags lost.
The only question remaining is: How long are you going to cry about it?

I CLEARLY remember MINORS having loaded rifles in the back of their pickup trucks in high school.
NO ONE ever got shot.

What changed?

Progressives. They came in, realized they couldn't trust themselves to handle a gun at age 30 then decided that no one else could either then set out to prove it by making education so that kids were abject idiots well into adulthood!

Besides, if every person in America was proficient with a firearm, that makes the job of running everyone's life into the ground much much harder.

He has a long criminal history. He’s clearly NOT a good guy.

Wrong.
He let his CCW expire, but it was never rescinded.
And you can't get a CCW if you have any sort of significant record.
And in fact, he really was a MedTech, unlike Kyle, who just wanted to pretend to be one.

A normal person doesn’t fire warning shots. Warning shots are illegal. And Rosenbaum was only shot four times. If you are going to lie, at least be consistan

Wrong.
Warning shot are NEVER illegal.
Rosenbaum was only HIT 4 times, but Kyle fired 5 shots at him, which is totally overkill for someone unarmed and not particularly threatening.

Under cross examination he admitted it after the defense showed stills showing the event. Grosskruetz lied in his direct testimony several times and got caught.

Grosskruetz was shot, passed out, and given lots of pain killers.
He also may have a political motive to not always trust police.
But there is nothing that could be construed as a lie, or else they would be prosecuting for perjury.

If anybody ever points a loaded Glock at me and I have an AR they had better be prepared for that to be the last milisecond of their life.

This Grosskreutz piece of shit got off lucky with only his arm being blown off.

You are confused and you obviously did not see the testimony because he blatantly admitted he had the Glock pointed at Kyle before Kyle had to shoot him. I heard it, America heard it and most importantly the jury heard it. That is when the Prosecution's case fell apart.

You are either lying or confused. Probably both.

Kyle Rittenhouse trial: Shooting victim Gaige Grosskreutz says he was pointing his gun at young man

Totally wrong.
The pointing of the Glock at Kyle was a long time period before Kyle racked to recock, and fire a second time.
By then Grosskreutz has his hands in the air.

The testimony is deliberately out of sequence and disjoint.
If you want to find out what really happened, you have to watch one of the interviews Grosskreutz gave.

Grosskreutz did nothing illegal and had no criminal record.
Vastly superior to Kyle, who illegally brought a rifle to a volatile political event.

FEq0LRoXwAA9pa6.jpg

That is silly.
Maybe he was?
I don't think so.

You never fire warning shots, doofus.....you don't know where it will go......

Have you ever had to shoot in self defense....? shooting the child rapist was Kyle's first self defense shooting, he was afraid and filled with adrenaline...ask any expert and they will tell you how distorted your perceptions are....he likely didn't realize he fired 4 times into the violent child rapist.

Grosscrud said his pistol was pointed at Kyle.........troll.

Who is "Little Finger"?
Any WI resident already should know the law is extremely clear that minors can't legally possess firearms.
There can be absolutely no doubt about that, in any way, ( except under the few conditions listed).

No one cares what the prosecution thinks, because prosecutors usually are ex-police, and work with the police so closely, they do what the police want.

But no lawyer could possibly think this subsection allowed Kyle to be in possession at a riot.
{...
Tom Grieve, a Milwaukee attorney and a former Waukesha County prosecutor, speculated that the long-gun exception was drafted to ensure children could hunt and lawmakers didn't envision it could be used to protect children who carry long guns at protests like the demonstrations in Kenosha.

“I think it was designed with an eye toward hunting and enabling law enforcement to add additional charges against minors hunting without a license,” he said. “Wisconsin is a hunting state. When people talk about long arms, they’re thinking in the hunting context.”
...}
He thinks but until ruled on he is unsure…

First you wrote it as Kyle was carrying a short barrel rifle and when told it fall under the long barrel rule you pivoted and try this.

The charge was tossed and Kyle was found not guilty by the court, so what you believe should be matter not…

Forum List

Back