Kyle Rittenhouse accuses Biden of ‘malice, defamation’

So you think a presidential candidate should be able to lie and assasinate the character of a common citizen without punishment? Rittenhouse wasn’t another politician who was in “the game” by choice, he was a minor. There used to be an unwritten rule that politicians reserved their attacks for each other.
I am quite willing to let a civil court and (if impaneled), a jury of peers decide whether that is what happened, if somebody was harmed and to what extent (monetarily or otherwise) they should be held liable. Does anybody remember Donny or Barry holding back comments? I don't think so.

Say, if there ever is a lawsuit, while he is in office, do you think he will get the Attorney General to act as his personal lawyer, transfer the case to a friendlier Federal Court as Trump had AG William Barr do when Trump was being sued for defamation, over rape allegations, yet another time?

Just asking....

DISCOVERY would be entertaining as hell.....all of the Biden cash and family bank accounts along with who was putting money in them.
Every single thing libs said Trump would screw up as president and every accusation leveled against Trump....Joe and his family are guilty of...the DOJ can try and cover for the Biden's but the people know the truth....Joe and Jill have lived off of ill gotten gains their entire lives....

Kyle Rittenhouse slammed Joe Biden for “defaming” his character when the president tweeted out a video suggesting the teen is a white supremacist.

“It’s actual malice, defaming my character for him to say something like that,” Rittenhouse told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson during an hour-long interview that aired Monday night.

Rittenhouse, who was acquitted on all charges last Friday in his highly-publicized murder trial, was responding to a question from Carlson about how he felt over the president’s comments.

Biden, when he was a presidential candidate in September 2020, had tweeted that “there’s no other way to put it: the President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacists on the debate stage last night,” referring to then-president Donald Trump.

The post, which includes a 50-second clip, refers to a question Fox News host Chris Wallace asked Trump during a presidential debate about whether he was willing “to condemn white supremacists and militia groups” in the wake of unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and other American cities.

**SNIP**

Rittenhouse, in Monday night’s interview, also blasted Biden over his post-verdict prepared statement, where the president said he was “angry and concerned” over the trial’s outcome.

“Mr. President, if I could say one thing to you, I would urge you to go back and watch the trial and understand the facts before you make a statement,” Rittenhouse said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

IMO Rittenhouse should now keep his mouth shut and let his lawyers do the talking...in Federal court...Civil Division...tens of millions of dollars
agreed with Kyle snd agree that he should now let the lawyers work

I am quite willing to let a civil court and (if impaneled), a jury of peers decide whether that is what happened, if somebody was harmed and to what extent (monetarily or otherwise) they should be held liable. Does anybody remember Donny or Barry holding back comments? I don't think so.

Say, if there ever is a lawsuit, while he is in office, do you think he will get the Attorney General to act as his personal lawyer, transfer the case to a friendlier Federal Court as Trump had AG William Barr do when Trump was being sued for defamation, over rape allegations, yet another time?

Just asking....
likely not since this happened while out of office, and therefore the United States wouldn’t be liable like when a sitting President were sued or Congressmen…in that case the DOJ does represent the party or at least could

but wouldn’t be surprised if he tries

likely not since this happened while out of office, and therefore the United States wouldn’t be liable like when a sitting President were sued or Congressmen…in that case the DOJ does represent the party or at least could

The woman that said Trump force himself on her, didn't say it happened while he was in office, but Billy Barr was right there working to head the thing off, if he could.

No. It does not. The Department of Justice of the United States does not represent the president being sued in civil cases, independently of being the president for actions and words no related to duties of the office. That was just another aberration of Bill Barr for Donny, getting involve in the E. Jean Carroll thing, after he denied again or said something she thought was mean, suing him for defamation of character.

Take every dollar you can get from Joe Mr. Rittenhouse...sue him so bad that Jill has to do her own driving and shopping....

Forget the money. Every dime Joe has was robbed from the taxpayer. Sue Joe for real property, take his homes, boats, cars, planes, stocks and bonds, stuff that belongs to him that he will depend on once out of office again. Sue the fucker for so much that Joe has to liquidate his estate to pay the legal fees if possible.

The woman that said Trump force himself on her, didn't say it happened while he was in office, but Billy Barr was right there working to head the thing off, if he could.

No. It does not. The Department of Justice of the United States does not represent the president being sued in civil cases, independently of being the president for actions and words no related to duties of the office. That was just another aberration of Bill Barr for Donny, getting involve in the E. Jean Carroll thing, after he denied again or said something she thought was mean, suing him for defamation of character.
she sued for defamation for something he said as President, during a Press Conference when asked a question.

The cause of action arose from what could be seen as his job. Hence why the DOJ looked to see if they had to step in

like you really have no clue. Seriously

she sued for defamation for something he said as President, during a Press Conference when asked a question.

The cause of action arose from what could be seen as his job. Hence why the DOJ looked to see if they had to step in

like you really have no clue. Seriously
That is a stretch, asking about something that had nothing to do with the government, policy, actions of the government, but about his personal life and legal situations. Pretty rare for DOJ to get involved in defending presidents for their personal peccadilloes created by having a big mouth in things not related to office, other than being asked about it, during a press thing that was about something else. It was a Donny thing.

That is a stretch, asking about something that had nothing to do with the government, policy, actions of the government, but about his personal life and legal situations. Pretty rare for DOJ to get involved in defending presidents for their personal peccadilloes created by having a big mouth in things not related to office, other than being asked about it, during a press thing that was about something else. It was a Donny thing.
not a stretch at all the DOJ has represented Govt officials for defamation before.

not a stretch at all the DOJ has represented Govt officials for defamation before.
When?

Federal judge denies Trump's request to stop E. Jean Carroll lawsuit from moving forward​

Updated 3:41 PM ET, Wed September 15, 2021
Federal judge overseeing columnist E. Jean Carroll's defamation lawsuit against former President Donald Trump has denied Trump's request to stop the case from moving forward as they await an appeals court decision.
190716072234-e-jean-carroll-new-day-071619-medium-plus-169.jpg

District Judge Lewis Kaplan on Wednesday entered a minute entry on the court docket indicating that he was denying Trump's request for a "stay" of his ruling last year, which rejected Trump's effort to substitute the Justice Department as the defendant -- a move that would essentially kill the lawsuit.

It is highly irregular. If it makes you feel better about it. Biden has had the DOJ appeal Judge Kaplan's ruling against trump and the DOJ taking over the case. Joe can be a dipshit at times. This is another move (at least the second) to support a Trump move that would benefit the executive branch in a way it has not had before and again, one that might protect Joe at some future date, while president, whether in line with previous court rulings of old or not.
This story is from June of this year. But, to my knowledge, 2nd Circuit court, still has not even scheduled oral arguments to override Judge Kaplan's original decision rejecting the idea. I just did a search looking for that very thing.
Good luck Scooter, but I will believe it when I see it.

When?

Federal judge denies Trump's request to stop E. Jean Carroll lawsuit from moving forward​

Updated 3:41 PM ET, Wed September 15, 2021
Federal judge overseeing columnist E. Jean Carroll's defamation lawsuit against former President Donald Trump has denied Trump's request to stop the case from moving forward as they await an appeals court decision.
190716072234-e-jean-carroll-new-day-071619-medium-plus-169.jpg

District Judge Lewis Kaplan on Wednesday entered a minute entry on the court docket indicating that he was denying Trump's request for a "stay" of his ruling last year, which rejected Trump's effort to substitute the Justice Department as the defendant -- a move that would essentially kill the lawsuit.

It is highly irregular. If it makes you feel better about it. Biden has had the DOJ appeal Judge Kaplan's ruling against trump and the DOJ taking over the case. Joe can be a dipshit at times. This is another move (at least the second) to support a Trump move that would benefit the executive branch in a way it has not had before and again, one that might protect Joe at some future date, while president, whether in line with previous court rulings of old or not.
This story is from June of this year. But, to my knowledge, 2nd Circuit court, still has not even scheduled oral arguments to override Judge Kaplan's original decision rejecting the idea. I just did a search looking for that very thing.
Good luck Scooter, but I will believe it when I see it.
I have no problem with the judges ruling on the case

no it’s not irregular. The DoJ has.

How’s that lawsuit going anyway? Isn’t that the lady that told the Cuomo News Network that rape was sexy?

I have no problem with the judges ruling on the case

no it’s not irregular. The DoJ has.

How’s that lawsuit going anyway? Isn’t that the lady that told the Cuomo News Network that rape was sexy?
Beats me. I have not been following for result, only for how it is being handled and donny has lost several motions and of course rejected on DOJ being his lawyer and rejected on waiting on 2nd circuit to hear the appeal of the ruling or Biden's DOJ appeal of the ruling.
Donny is a true shit, through and through, but I don't believe, even donny would rape that woman in a fitting room at Borgorf. I know it was supposed to be in the early or mid 90s, but she really doesn't look like she could have been his type. He usually has good tastes in whore's looks. I think him saying that is probably what pissed the lady off, more than just denying it happened. I could be wrong, though.

Kyle Rittenhouse slammed Joe Biden for “defaming” his character when the president tweeted out a video suggesting the teen is a white supremacist.

“It’s actual malice, defaming my character for him to say something like that,” Rittenhouse told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson during an hour-long interview that aired Monday night.

Rittenhouse, who was acquitted on all charges last Friday in his highly-publicized murder trial, was responding to a question from Carlson about how he felt over the president’s comments.

Biden, when he was a presidential candidate in September 2020, had tweeted that “there’s no other way to put it: the President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacists on the debate stage last night,” referring to then-president Donald Trump.

The post, which includes a 50-second clip, refers to a question Fox News host Chris Wallace asked Trump during a presidential debate about whether he was willing “to condemn white supremacists and militia groups” in the wake of unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and other American cities.

**SNIP**

Rittenhouse, in Monday night’s interview, also blasted Biden over his post-verdict prepared statement, where the president said he was “angry and concerned” over the trial’s outcome.

“Mr. President, if I could say one thing to you, I would urge you to go back and watch the trial and understand the facts before you make a statement,” Rittenhouse said.

IMO Rittenhouse should now keep his mouth shut and let his lawyers do the talking...in Federal court...Civil Division...tens of millions of dollars
I'm suddenly supposed to care what the Hitler you think now?

Those blood sucking lawyers are coming for the kid with pocketfuls of wrongful death suits. O.J. was found not guilty and the father of the guy he killed sued for $58 million. :)
Those civil suits are already being laughed at. They’ll be laughed out of court and those morons will have to pay Rittenhouse’s legal fees. Jury ruled self defense. It’ll be a contest as to who ends up with more settlement cash, Sandmann or Rittenhouse.

Beats me. I have not been following for result, only for how it is being handled and donny has lost several motions and of course rejected on DOJ being his lawyer and rejected on waiting on 2nd circuit to hear the appeal of the ruling or Biden's DOJ appeal of the ruling.
Donny is a true shit, through and through, but I don't believe, even donny would rape that woman in a fitting room at Borgorf. I know it was supposed to be in the early or mid 90s, but she really doesn't look like she could have been his type. He usually has good tastes in whore's looks. I think him saying that is probably what pissed the lady off, more than just denying it happened. I could be wrong, though.
i think someone is a real shit if they think rape is sexy…like your girl here

but you dembots are use to putting some nut jobs and desperate folks out there to try and smear people

i think someone is a real shit if they think rape is sexy…like your girl here

but you dembots are use to putting some nut jobs and desperate folks out there to try and smear people
Why do you count me in on it? What part of the post did you not read? I don't even think I used big words.

**SNIP**

I’m not sure that would be wise. First, the standards are lower in Civil Court. It would be a preponderance of the evidence. And like OJ, he could win in Criminal, and lose in Civil. If he lost, he would at least be liable for the legal costs associated with the defense. As has been discovered to the sorrow of many people, that can come to quite a tidy sum.

All Biden has to prove is that his statements were reasonably accurate. And if Kyle has half a brain, a fact I doubt, he will now try and live small and quiet. By keeping himself in the news, he is liable to find more trouble, and next time he might not be quite so fortunate.

Forum List

Back