Kyl;e Rittenhouse will be a billionaire by the time his lawyers are done.

Ummmm
It's a founding principle that this nation was created upon.

If you don't like it there's literally hundreds of other countries to choose from for you to move into.

Um, no, actually it isn't. You think that Tommy Jefferson wanted Sally Hemmings to have a gun to defend herself against rape?

The Second Amendment was about MILITIAS, not gun ownership.

Oh, I would put the blame for the 2020 riots SQUARELY on Trump's shoulders. He went out and told cops that it was fine with him if cops beat up suspects, a statement so off the wall that police cheifs felt the need to condemn it. He ended all the consent decrees Holder and Obama reached with troubled police departments.

In short, he told black people that the police could kill them with impunity on his watch.

Oh I doubt that. I know you too well to buy that shit as is.

Having said that, someone else's bullshit will not result in your believing it or acting on it unless you leaned that way to begin with. And the choice is always ultimately the individual's.
Then let the people killed by guns bought at that store sue... and watch how fast that gun store changes it's policies.

Well no shit.

This is not where you and I diverge. Our positions diverge at the point where you want to sue gun manufacturers for manufacturing an entirely legal product and to sue or prosecute gun dealers for selling a legal product in a legal and aboveboard fashion.

Um, no, actually it isn't. You think that Tommy Jefferson wanted Sally Hemmings to have a gun to defend herself against rape?

And one day you will finally understand what the word "Militia " meant in the late 1700's.

Kyle was doing exactly what the Constitution says he should do. And for whatever reason you want to trash the Constitution....

Tell you what...stop using your first ammendment rights....the rest of us will be happier if you stop.

Oh I doubt that. I know you too well to buy that shit as is.

Having said that, someone else's bullshit will not result in your believing it or acting on it unless you leaned that way to begin with. And the choice is always ultimately the individual's.

1) You don't know me at all.
2) I do firmly believe that black people saw Trump spewing racist garbage every day for three years, and said, fuck it, the only way we are getting justice is to riot. Just like they did in 68, just like they did in 92.

This is not where you and I diverge. Our positions diverge at the point where you want to sue gun manufacturers for manufacturing an entirely legal product and to sue or prosecute gun dealers for selling a legal product in a legal and aboveboard fashion.

I believe it's more about BUSINESS PRACTICES. This gun store knows exactly who they are selling to and that they can't legally get guns in IL.

We allow people to sue all the time for conduct that isn't criminal. So it's really not an issue here.

Do you think I'm too stupid to know what you did there? Next time quote the whole line you stupid fuck.

Here is you in a direct quote: "Again, the time he got there, Cruz was done and left with the other students."

You said that by the time Peterson got there, Cruz had left the building. But Peterson was already at the school because he was the SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICER. And Cruz was able to walk out with the other students because Peterson let him.

Don't you mean: "He could have listened for more kids getting killed."?

How do you know he was an underachiever?

I'm sure that's a sound policy in most other situations but most other situations don't involve someone whose only goal is to kill as many as possible in the least amount of time.

Irrelevant. The town having a history has nothing to do with the officer who pulled you over.

You said not all white officers are racist but you assumed this guy was anyway based on absolutely nothing at all except the standard fallacy of confusing correlation with guilt.

Irrelevant. It still has nothing to do with this officer.

I was pulled over for a broken headlight same as you. How does that make your point? And how is that a pretext stop?

That is the lamest argument I think you've ever offered. Did the headlight just stop being broken when it got dark thirty minutes later? Or do you think the officer was going to follow you around until it did get dark?

Joe is a liar. He will ALWAYS lie.

I know enough to know you're a liar and that every one of your arguments is based on emotion rather than facts.
2) I do firmly believe that black people saw Trump spewing racist garbage every day for three years, and said, fuck it, the only way we are getting justice is to riot. Just like they did in 68, just like they did in 92.

Bullshit. Their rioting had absolutely nothing to do with Trump or anything he said.
I believe it's more about BUSINESS PRACTICES. This gun store knows exactly who they are selling to and that they can't legally get guns in IL.

Wrong. The store was sued by the city for fraudulent sales practices. You were told this already.
We allow people to sue all the time for conduct that isn't criminal. So it's really not an issue here.

And this is why our country has become a nation of pussies and whiners.

Bullshit. Their rioting had absolutely nothing to do with Trump or anything he said.

Then why didn't we have nationwide riots before Trump? People were upset about Mike Brown or Laquan McDonald or Trayvon Martin, but no one burned anything down, because their concerns were treated SERIOUSLY.

Not seriously enough, mind you. Federal charges should have been filed on Zimmerman and Wilson the minute local courts didn't do their jobs.

Wrong. The store was sued by the city for fraudulent sales practices. You were told this already.

CHICAGO – The city of Chicago filed a lawsuit Monday against a northern Indiana gun store it claims is one of the main sources of illicit firearms for the city's criminal market.

Westforth Sports, Inc. in Gary, Indiana, has "engaged in a pattern of illegal sales that has resulted in the flow of hundreds, if not thousands, of illegal firearms into the City of Chicago," according to the lawsuit filed in the Circuit Court of Cook County.

The suit, filed with the litigation arm of Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund and the law firm Mayer Brown LLP, seeks "long overdue accountability" in the form of unspecified damages and an order requiring the store to cease practices contributing to gun trafficking.

You take joy in people dying... yup, you have issues.

No, Joey, that is you.

Actually, I carried an M16 for years and handled hundreds of them. Yes, this IS a weapon you should be terrified of when it gets into the hands of a Joker Holmes, an Adam Lanza or a Nicholas Cruz. These are weapons that were SPECIFICALLY designed to be used on a battlefield.

Then you got a section 8. It's not a plasma cannon...it's not a nuclear bomb...it's a rifle. An AR-15 is functionally the same as millions of rifles going back more than a century.

When you spent pages defending Darren Wilson shooting an unarmed, barefoot, wounded kid six time when he had his hands up.

Good thing that didn't actually happen!

No, what makes it military grade is it's range, effectiveness of ammo, portability, easy maintenance...

Bullshit.

The .223/5.56mm round isn't very powerful. In fact I believe it's not legal for anything as large as a deer anywhere in the USA. It's not particularly long ranged, the 7.62 NATO/.308 is both more powerful and longer ranged and various military rifles in that caliber like the FN/FAL and the M1A are perfectly legal. The only difference between a M-14 and a M1A is that the receiver isn't tapped for the very rare selector switch that could convert the M-14 from an individual rifle to a squad automatic rifle.
No one is trained to shoot to kill. Troops are trained to shoot at center of mass because it's theasiest place to hit.

You can hunt deer (though nothing bigger) in most places with a .223, though not with anything smaller.

It's usually legal for feral hogs, but I wouldn't try it.

You realize the officers and NCO's who get sent there are career dead-enders, right... Heck, even College ROTC officers were kind of the losers.

Frankly, the best thing the Army could do is get rid of ROTC.
Well, we know whose attempt to teach ROTC was rejected...

Why would I want criminals to more easily get guns?

Because that is what Joey wants. Joey WANTS and NEEDS mass shootings. He MUST have a high body count. He CELEBRATES school massacres. He HOPES for a Columbine incident every day. He NEEDS this top push his agenda.

Joey is the purest, darkest example of pure and undiluted evil on the site.

If they are breaking the law, arrest them. (Note that selling a gun to someone from another state IS illegal...so you are, again,. full of shit.)

Then why didn't we have nationwide riots before Trump?

You're confusing correlation with causation again. The Latin term for it is: cum hoc ergo propter hoc (With this, therefore because of this). This is just one of the logical fallacies you commit every day.
People were upset about Mike Brown or Laquan McDonald or Trayvon Martin, but no one burned anything down, because their concerns were treated SERIOUSLY.

Bullshit. People took to the streets to riot even before the facts of the case came to light. If they were willing to riot and protest before a formal inquiry could even be started then they were going to riot anyway.
Not seriously enough, mind you. Federal charges should have been filed on Zimmerman and Wilson the minute local courts didn't do their jobs.

Not because you say so.
CHICAGO – The city of Chicago filed a lawsuit Monday against a northern Indiana gun store it claims is one of the main sources of illicit firearms for the city's criminal market.

Westforth Sports, Inc. in Gary, Indiana, has "engaged in a pattern of illegal sales that has resulted in the flow of hundreds, if not thousands, of illegal firearms into the City of Chicago," according to the lawsuit filed in the Circuit Court of Cook County.

The suit, filed with the litigation arm of Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund and the law firm Mayer Brown LLP, seeks "long overdue accountability" in the form of unspecified damages and an order requiring the store to cease practices contributing to gun trafficking.

Isn't this what I said?

You're confusing correlation with causation again. The Latin term for it is: cum hoc ergo propter hoc (With this, therefore because of this). This is just one of the logical fallacies you commit every day.

Not at all... you elect a racist president who praised police brutality, you are going to have riots... because that's the only way white people pay attention.
Threaten to break their stuff.

Bullshit. People took to the streets to riot even before the facts of the case came to light. If they were willing to riot and protest before a formal inquiry could even be started then they were going to riot anyway.

What, facts? We had ALL THE FACTS we needed on that NINE MINUTE tape of Chauvin strangling this man to death as he BEGGED FOR HIS LIFE.

SWEET EVIL JESUS, what kind of sociopath are you?

Because that is what Joey wants. Joey WANTS and NEEDS mass shootings. He MUST have a high body count. He CELEBRATES school massacres. He HOPES for a Columbine incident every day. He NEEDS this top push his agenda.

Joey is the purest, darkest example of pure and undiluted evil on the site.

I know he only uses minorities and victims as props and he only cares about mass shootings insofar as he wants firearms taken away from law abiding gun owners because he hates the culture. It never occurs to him that law abiding gun owners are not the ones murdering people. Or if it does occur to him, he doesn't care.

Actually we know you pretty damn well. You are really sick in the mind.

You are a confused Moon Bat that never gets anything right.

You hate the Bill of Rights.

You are obsessed and butt hurt that Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty for using an AR-15 to defend himself against a vicious attack by your BLM buddies.

Just go take your TDS medication and lie down and take a nap. You will feel better when you wake up.

Not at all... you elect a racist president who praised police brutality,

You're going to have to provide a link with a direct quote for this one. Otherwise it's just JoeB being JoeB.
you are going to have riots... because that's the only way white people pay attention.
Threaten to break their stuff.

Those evil whiteys, always thinking about their things getting destroyed that they worked and paid for because of someone else's actions.
What, facts? We had ALL THE FACTS we needed on that NINE MINUTE tape of Chauvin strangling this man to death as he BEGGED FOR HIS LIFE.

SWEET EVIL JESUS, what kind of sociopath are you?

That's rich, coming from a pathological liar such as yourself.

Anyway, I wasn't referring to the Floyd case, I was referring to all the other cases where a cop shot a black man and people went apeshit before they knew anything about it.

As for the Floyd case, we've already discussed that one and I think Chauvin was railroaded. If Chauvin deviated from departmental procedures with the knee then he should have been reprimanded accordingly. But I don't believe for one minute that Chauvin having one knee on Floyd's neck is what killed him.

The prosecution argued that the knee on Floyd's neck cut off his trachea but there are three problems with this as I see it:

1.) With one knee on Floyd's neck and the other on the ground, Chauvin only had a fraction of his body weight on Floyd's neck. Also, in the images of the scene, Chauvin appears to be leaning to his right so as not to put too much weight on Floyd's neck.

2.) The trachea is hard cartilage and can't be crushed that easily, especially considering Floyd had his head turned to the side. This means that his trachea was never in contact with the ground so there was no way for it to be crushed.

3.) Floyd was complaining he couldn't breathe even before they tried to put him in the cruiser.

ou're going to have to provide a link with a direct quote for this one. Otherwise it's just JoeB being JoeB.

Yeah, here's the thing with posting proof of what Trump says.

1650825520674.png

Anyway, I wasn't referring to the Floyd case, I was referring to all the other cases where a cop shot a black man and people went apeshit before they knew anything about it.

Right... I doubt you've seen the murder of a black person you've ever been against. Fuck, if you were around in the 1950's, you'd be telling us how Emmet Till had it coming.

As for the Floyd case, we've already discussed that one and I think Chauvin was railroaded. If Chauvin deviated from departmental procedures with the knee then he should have been reprimanded accordingly. But I don't believe for one minute that Chauvin having one knee on Floyd's neck is what killed him.

The prosecution argued that the knee on Floyd's neck cut off his trachea but there are three problems with this as I see it:

We kind of don't care what you see.

Three medical examiners testified that Chauvin's knee is what killed Floyd.

Yeah, here's the thing with posting proof of what Trump says.

View attachment 635649
I take it you have no link or source?
Right... I doubt you've seen the murder of a black person you've ever been against. Fuck, if you were around in the 1950's, you'd be telling us how Emmet Till had it coming.

The thousands of people that took to the streets never saw the "murder" either. And I don't know anything about the Till case.
We kind of don't care what you see.

That's a given. But if that's the case, why are you talking to me?
Three medical examiners testified that Chauvin's knee is what killed Floyd.

And? The jury acquitted Rittenhouse and you don't accept their conclusions. So what?

I think he was found guilty precisely because of what you mentioned before: outrage at black men getting killed by cops and an indifferent public.

That's not to say their outrage was always justified; sometimes it's not. But they believed these men were murdered and acted accordingly. The whole country was about to explode so I think the medical examiners, the jury, the cops and everyone involved were influenced by this. Everyone knew full well that if they acquitted Chauvin, the U.S. would have looked like a war zone.

Sally Hemmings wasn't a person when Jefferson was screwing her. She was property like a horse or cow.

Forum List

Back