Kushner Loses Top Secret Security Clearance

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
He’s not the only one.

He has been downgraded from SCI (sensitive compartmented information) access to Secret level, according to the publication.

All other White House aides working on high-level interim clearances also had their access downgraded, according to a memo reportedly sent to staffers on Friday. Earlier that same day, Trump said he would leave it up to his chief of staff, John Kelly, to decide what access Kushner should have.

“General Kelly respects Jared a lot and General Kelly will make that call,” Trump said at a joint news conference with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull at the time.

Kushner no longer receives the President’s Daily Brief, Reuters reports. His access to the highly classified intelligence briefing has been cut off in the past few weeks, sources told the news service.

Kushner is reportedly accepting the decision and “will not ask for special permission” from the president, according to CNN.

DOWNGRADED!

Kushner loses access to top-secret intelligence

It's about time. What took so long? Why does he still have a "secret" security clearance. I'm sure Mueller knows a lot of heavy stuff about all of this.

Last edited:
Apparently, Kushner's security clearance has just been downgraded from Top Secret/SCI down to only Secret. Now? He doesn't have the required clearances to do his job as Trump's top advisor. Wonder where they are going to put him now?

And...................this downgrade is going to have a serious effect on his ability to do the job of negotiating Middle East peace.

Kushner has security clearance downgraded: report

Kushner's security clearance downgraded

I am shocked that Presidential Son-in-Law is not a good enough job title to get access to everything. What is the world coming to when being the son-in-law of the POTUS is not what it used to be!

Presidential son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner has had his security clearance downgraded — a move that will prevent him from viewing many of the sensitive documents to which he once had unfettered access.

Kushner is not alone. All White House aides working on the highest-level interim clearances — at the Top Secret/SCI-level — were informed in a memo sent Friday that their clearances would be downgraded to the Secret level, according to three people with knowledge of the situation.

Breaking on MSNBC. No link yet.
He never should have had it. Now if they would just revoke the top secret security clearance for the moron-in-chief, we'd all feel safer.

They took him down from Top Secret/SCI (Specialized Compartmented Information) down to Secret.

And.....................he's not gonna be able to help out with ME peace negotiations anymore. Why? He no longer has access to the information he needs.

Wonder where they are gonna store him now?

Presidential son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner has had his security clearance downgraded — a move that will prevent him from viewing many of the sensitive documents to which he once had unfettered access.

Kushner is not alone. All White House aides working on the highest-level interim clearances — at the Top Secret/SCI-level — were informed in a memo sent Friday that their clearances would be downgraded to the Secret level, according to three people with knowledge of the situation.

If they are still on interim clearances, they need to find a new job. I know when I got my Top Secret while in the Navy, it was done in about 8 months.

I am shocked that Presidential Son-in-Law is not a good enough job title to get access to everything. What is the world coming to when being the son-in-law of the POTUS is not what it used to be!
You should be impressed. It looks like someone is doing their job and Trump is not stopping them. Next.

And...................this downgrade is going to have a serious effect on his ability to do the job of negotiating Middle East peace.
He has no business or ability for doing that either, except for the fact that he is married to the moron-in-chief's daughter.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
everyone in the Trump Cartel who hasnt been fully vetted by now should have their SC yanked just like Kershner did.

He has no business or ability for doing that either, except for the fact that he is married to the moron-in-chief's daughter.
He is very successful, and did not need Trump to get that way. No doubt, he is a very smart man.

Apparently, Kushner's security clearance has just been downgraded from Top Secret/SCI down to only Secret. Now? He doesn't have the required clearances to do his job as Trump's top advisor. Wonder where they are going to put him now?

him being in the white house at all is already a violation of federal law.

everyone in the Trump Cartel who hasnt been fully vetted by now should have their SC yanked just like Kershner did.
Do you think his clearance completely evaporated? I think he can still see things you wouldn't understand or have a chance in Hell of seeing.

him being in the white house at all is already a violation of federal law.
Name the law, or retract your statement.

Forum List

Back