Kurt Schlichter proposes a reasoned compromise on gun control with the democrats.........

Of course, you can say anything you want about what you think I might have done if I were there - that's woulda, coulda, shoulda. But the attack on me acknowledges that you can no longer pretend to defend the Uvalde cowards in the hallway of the school without looking like an idiot - because I have proven you to be an idiot in every defense you make.
Oh, STFU you fucking coward. You are the all high and mighty keyboard commando, aren't you?

Pathetic!

Goodbye!

That's always your fallback, isn't it?

THE FOUNDING SLAVE RAPISTS SAID I CAN HAVE A GUN BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T CLEARLY DEFINE A MILITIA!

Let's pretend we were writing the constitution today. Do you think we'd have something like the Second Amendment (which again, was about militias, not guns) in it? Of course not. We'd allow sensible gun laws, just like we allowed them before Guido Scalia decided the NRA talking points were sane.
That's a lie.

No....when you go from 43 times more likely, to pulling your study, doing it all over and coming out with 2.7 times.....and you are still wrong.....that is repealing it.....

Except he didn't pull his study. Here merely pointed out that 39 of those deaths were suicides, and 2.7 were homicides. Point remains. GUn in the home meant someone in that household died.

And another Joe lie. You know damn well that that isn't what is happening, nor is it what I or any other sane people are objecting to.

Actually, that's exactly what is happening, and it's crazy. No one is grooming kids merely by telling them that some people are gay, and some people are trans. They are going to figure that out from TV, anyway.

I bet you are one of these people who shit a brick because the new Buzz Lightyear movie had a gay character in it.

He also had a handgun. The law already prevents him from having a handgun but, somehow, he managed it. Until you show us a way to make sure every American bad guy can't get a gun from anywhere in the world, your argument is pointless.

That's kind of the point. He shouldn't have been able to get ANY kind of a gun, given what we know about him.

Ask Joe about Roman Polanski.
You mean the guy who had sex with a teenage girl just like Joseph Smith and Brigham Young did? I think that's awful. He totally deserved that 90 days in jail he got.

What I was against- and I know you are a little slow - was a judge (who also like to fuck them young) throwing out a plea agreement reached in good faith so he could hang a celebrity. I am also against a lynch mob in Carthage, IL storming a jail and murdering Joseph Smith for his abuse of teenage girls. It's called "Due Process of Law".

Except he didn't pull his study. Here merely pointed out that 39 of those deaths were suicides, and 2.7 were homicides. Point remains. GUn in the home meant someone in that household died.

Actually, that's exactly what is happening, and it's crazy. No one is grooming kids merely by telling them that some people are gay, and some people are trans. They are going to figure that out from TV, anyway.

I bet you are one of these people who shit a brick because the new Buzz Lightyear movie had a gay character in it.

That's kind of the point. He shouldn't have been able to get ANY kind of a gun, given what we know about him.

You mean the guy who had sex with a teenage girl just like Joseph Smith and Brigham Young did? I think that's awful. He totally deserved that 90 days in jail he got.

What I was against- and I know you are a little slow - was a judge (who also like to fuck them young) throwing out a plea agreement reached in good faith so he could hang a celebrity. I am also against a lynch mob in Carthage, IL storming a jail and murdering Joseph Smith for his abuse of teenage girls. It's called "Due Process of Law".

He pulled his study and did it over…

You again refuse to admit he didn’t even show that the gun was in the home……

Oh, STFU you fucking coward. You are the all high and mighty keyboard commando, aren't you?

Pathetic!

Goodbye!
I guarantee that I am far braver than you and anyone who follows any training you provided to anyone.

Now they just showed video of the cowards in the hallway at the Uvalde elementary school. The cops had rifles, an axe and ballistic shields and gunshots were still being fired, children were still calling 911, and the fucking cowards, cowards you defend, standing in the hallway at 19 minutes into the shooting and they never, ever, even approached the door.

I guarantee that I am far braver than you and anyone who follows any training you provided to anyone.

Now they just showed video of the cowards in the hallway at the Uvalde elementary school. The cops had rifles, an axe and ballistic shields and gunshots were still being fired, children were still calling 911, and the fucking cowards, cowards you defend, standing in the hallway.
Back the Blue Blue lol

Now they just showed video of the cowards in the hallway at the Uvalde elementary school. The cops had rifles, an axe and ballistic shields and gunshots were still being fired, children were still calling 911, and the fucking cowards, cowards you defend, standing in the hallway at 19 minutes into the shooting and they never, ever, even approached the door.

Correction; now they're saying the shields and rifles were available in 3 minutes, not 19.

He pulled his study and did it over…

You again refuse to admit he didn’t even show that the gun was in the home……

Um, if someone is dead in a house, and he has a bullet hole in him, it's pretty easy to conclude there was a gun in the home.

Again- for every intruder killed, there were 39.3 suicides, 2.7 homicides (domestic) and 1 accident. That's how you got to the 43-1 ratio. A gun in the home made a bad situation worse, not better.

Again- for every intruder killed, there were 39.3 suicides, 2.7 homicides (domestic) and 1 accident. That's how you got to the 43-1 ratio. A gun in the home made a bad situation worse, not better.

When a criminal breaks into someone's home, and brings a gun in with it, intent on using that gun against the occupants of the home, then it's a safe bet that the presence of that gun isn't going to make the situation better.

But continuing to repeat that lie over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again after it has been so solidly disproven, only makes you look stupid.

When a criminal breaks into someone's home, and brings a gun in with it, intent on using that gun against the occupants of the home, then it's a safe bet that the presence of that gun isn't going to make the situation better.

Except that's not what most murders are. Most criminals have the good sense to NOT break in while people are home, because that increases the charge from burglary to home invasion, which has a much higher penalty.

Most murders are domestic violence. Most people who are murdered know their murderers, whether they be a family member, a neighbor or a friend.

This is why the gun lobby was so horrified by Kellerman. He pointed out guns in the home are more likely to be used against people in the home than bad guys.

Except that's not what most murders are. Most criminals have the good sense to NOT break in while people are home, because that increases the charge from burglary to home invasion, which has a much higher penalty.

Most murders are domestic violence. Most people who are murdered know their murderers, whether they be a family member, a neighbor or a friend.

This is why the gun lobby was so horrified by Kellerman. He pointed out guns in the home are more likely to be used against people in the home than bad guys.
So every Chicago Street battle or East LA drive by is done by a person known to the victim ?

Forum List

Back