Kudos Goes Out To This Woman

At first I thought this woman was wrong for doing what she does but after understanding her reasons I support her decision. White males are accustomed to being able to speak out and tend to try and monopolize and direct the conversation. I have lots of experience with shutting them down in conference calls by pointing out the glaring flaws in their solutions and opinions and pointing out people of color that may be shy but have better solutions. When you make sure white males go last you always have a better environment for participation.

Penn teaching assistant under criticism for 'racist' tweet | Daily Mail Online

"'I will always call on my Black women students first. Other POC get second tier priority. [White Women] come next. And, if I have to, white men,"
11855786_10153141309552862_299044645160743410_n.jpg

• Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. The own twitter. Google. Amazon. Facebook.

And we learn about the world from that 2.3%.

I think it’s dangerous (even for whites) to be overly dependent on any one part of the world for your knowledge..

When the world talks whites have the loudest stereo.

This is why whites KILL ME when they complain at not being allowed to speak there mind.

White people in the US experience less censorship than any other demographic on this planet.

They have easier access to more resources including paper, pens, computers and dictaphones. They have more ability to access the internet to publish online.

White people also have the world's strongest publishing industry statistically supporting them more than any other group.

Nobody is less prevented from writing whatever the hell they want to and yet whites love to whine on about how they can’t speak their mind.

Not that they’re wrong on everything. But when they agree on something. It's hard to set it right. Like stereotypes about Africa or about blacks.

White people all have albinism, every single one of them. So white racism is a defensive mechanism to hide the facts of their condition. It would help the white nationalist cause, if Whites admitted the truth about what they are. That they are albino’s of Indians and blacks.

Whites are blacks/Indians racially with OCA-1,2,3; Oculocutaneous albinism expanded and in English.

Here is some evidence for everyone here:

South Indian albino’s:

o-ALBINO-570.jpg

They look almost exactly like “white” people. Blonde/yellow hair, blue eyes and extremely pale skin.

Last edited:
At first I thought this woman was wrong for doing what she does but after understanding her reasons I support her decision. White males are accustomed to being able to speak out and tend to try and monopolize and direct the conversation. I have lots of experience with shutting them down in conference calls by pointing out the glaring flaws in their solutions and opinions and pointing out people of color that may be shy but have better solutions. When you make sure white males go last you always have a better environment for participation.

"'I will always call on my Black women students first. Other POC get second tier priority. [White Women] come next. And, if I have to, white men,"

Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. The own twitter. Google. Amazon. Facebook.

I think it’s dangerous (even for whites) to be overly dependent on any one part of the world for your knowledge..

This is why whites KILL ME when they complain at not being allowed to speak there mind.

Not that they’re wrong on everything. But when they agree on something. It's hard to set it right. Like stereotypes about Africa or about blacks.

White people all have albinism, every single one of them. So white racism is a defensive mechanism to hide the facts of their condition. It would help the white nationalist cause, if Whites admitted the truth about what they are. That they are albino’s of Indians and blacks.

Whites are blacks/Indians racially with OCA-1,2,3; Oculocutaneous albinism expanded and in English.

South Indian albino’s:

o-ALBINO-570.jpg

They look almost exactly like “white” people. Blonde/yellow hair, blue eyes and extremely pale skin.
I remember seeing that a couple of years back (regarding the indian albinos) and I thought the guy had lost it. Then this study came out.

Light skin in Europeans stems from ONE 10,000-year-old ancestor who lived between India and the Middle East, claims study | Daily Mail Online

So go to Africa and start your own news channel. Face it: you're dependent on whites.

So go to Africa and start your own news channel. Face it: you're dependent on whites.
Of course I'm dependent on whites.

I live in a system of white supremacy.

That's how white supremacy works. Like a prison. Now matter how rough the prison is. The prisoners are dependent on that prison for everything.

If there is a problem in the prison, the prison wardens and governors are responsible.
  • Drugs are in prison because they are allowed.
  • Beatings happen in prison because they are allowed.
  • Gay sex happens in prison because they are allowed.
All major problems on this planet are the fault the white supremacists

You name the problem, the disease, the human suffering, or the abject misery visited upon millions, and I'll bet you 10 bucks I can put a white face on it faster than you can eat a burger..

The laws are white supremacists. The economics is white supremacist. The education is white supremacist.

This is my 298 post and finally it's starting to sink in that all black, brown and yellow and red people live in a planet dominated by white supremacy and the white supremacist are dedicated to dominating and mistreating everyone they class as not white.

Don't get it twisted.

That does not mean white ppl are better or smarter but there idea of white supremacy is the dominant force on planet earth.

That's how white supremacy works. Like a prison. Now matter how rough the prison is. The prisoners are dependent on that prison for everything.

If there is a problem in the prison, the prison wardens and governors are responsible.

You name the problem, the disease, the human suffering, or the abject misery visited upon millions, and I'll bet you 10 bucks I can put a white face on it faster than you can eat a burger..

The laws are white supremacists. The economics is white supremacist. The education is white supremacist.

This is my 298 post and finally it's starting to sink in that all black, brown and yellow and red people live in a planet dominated by white supremacy and the white supremacist are dedicated to dominating and mistreating everyone they class as not white.

Don't get it twisted.

That does not mean white ppl are better or smarter but there idea of white supremacy is the dominant force on planet earth.
I cant remember who it is but someone dubbed white supremacy the most powerful religion in existence thats not a true religion.

"White males are accustomed to being able to speak out and tend to try and monopolize and direct the conversation. I have lots of experience with shutting them down in conference calls by pointing out the glaring flaws in their solutions and opinions and pointing out people of color that may be shy but have better solutions. When you make sure white males go last you always have a better environment for participation."

Translation: You are fearful of white males because statistically they have higher IQs than POC...LOL

Don't get it twisted.

WOW!!! A 'white supremacist system that spends billions of dollars on Blacks---welfare...food stamps...housing...child-care...affirmative action...countless disparate impact rulings...and still Blacks lag behind every other group in terms of economic and academic performance...how pathetically weak you must be to still peddle these excuses...

WOW!!! A 'white supremacist system that spends billions of dollars on Blacks---welfare..
Let's start with with your first point before I get to the others
  1. Only about 6.4% of black families receive TANF.
  2. Most people who receive it are NOT black.
  3. The average black woman has 2.1 children.
The film “Precious” had to be set in the 1980s because in the 1990s changes meant you can no longer be on welfare forever. But even when the law allowed it, most welfare queens were white. You act like welfare reform never happened

As a matter of fact, welfare was designed for poor white widows with children during the Great Depression. Black widows were excluded from the program on the grounds that they can find work in the fields or in other peoples’ homes.

I suggest the book, Welfare Racism by Ken Neubeck at Amazon.com:

But I guess salt-of-the-Earth white men breaking their backs and paying the taxes that help supports bone idle black people. Sits easier with you. Right ?

There are around 358,000 black ppl in the entire USA receiving cash welfare.

That is 358,000 black adults out of approximately 29 million African Americans. That is 1.2 of the population and many of that 358,000 are in some form of work and even then half of the black TANF recipients receive benefits for four months or less.

So that 358,000 number needs to be halved to 180,000 black ppl, who are dependent in a given year:. That is 1 in 100.

Even if we throw in the SNAP program (what you call food stamps), and consider both it and TANF, even then very few black people would meet the definition of dependence (which is relying on cash or SNAP for more than half of one’s annual income, where that income is not connected to work activity). And even when households receive both cash and food stamp benefits, they're not exactly living it up, they are still left below the poverty line. And most SNAP beneficiaries are not able-bodied persons who refuse to work. Most are not able to work due to age or disability:

Even worse

No group has been more dependent on others in USA history than white ppl.

White people depended on the forced labor of black people to produce the wealth that financed the American revolution. White people depended on the stolen land of indigenous peoples. White people depended on forced Chinese labor to build the transcontinental railroads.White people depended on segregation to elevate them.

Even now, black folks spend about $700 billion annually with white-owned companies: money that goes disproportionately into the hands of the white owners, white stockholders, and white employees of said companies

All money that dwarfs all the so-called welfare money paid to black people combined: in fact, this amount is larger than all the welfare money paid directly to black people in the history of welfare.

So who is dependent on whom white man ?

Who would be harmed more: black people if the welfare state were suddenly abolished tomorrow, or white people, if black people said to hell with transferring their money to white folks, and decided to spend all that money with other African Americans?

Last edited:
WOW!!! A 'white supremacist system that spends billions of dollars on Blacks---welfare..
Let's start with with your first point before I get to the others
  1. 1. Only about 6.4% of black families receive TANF.
  2. 2. Most people who receive it are NOT black.
  3. 3. The average black woman has 2.1 children.
The film “Precious” had to be set in the 1980s because in the 1990s changes meant you can no longer be on welfare forever. But even when the law allowed it, most welfare queens were white. You act like welfare reform never happened

As a matter of fact, welfare was designed for poor white widows with children during the Great Depression. Black widows were excluded from the program on the grounds that they can find work in the fields or in other peoples’ homes.

I suggest the book, Welfare Racism by Ken Neubeck at Amazon.com:

But I guess salt-of-the-Earth white men breaking their backs and paying the taxes that help support them in black idleness. Sits easier with you. Right ?

There are around 358,000 black ppl in the entire USA receiving cash welfare.

That is 358,000 black adults out of approximately 29 million African Americans. That is 1.2 of the population and many of that 358,000 are in some form of work and even then half of the black TANF recipients receive benefits for four months or less.

So that 358,000 number needs to be halved to 180,000 black ppl, who are dependent in a given year:. That is 1 in 100.

Even if we throw in the SNAP program (what you call food stamps), and consider both it and TANF, even then very few black people would meet the definition of dependence (which is relying on cash or SNAP for more than half of one’s annual income, where that income is not connected to work activity). And even when households receive both cash and food stamp benefits, they're not exactly living it up, they are still left below the poverty line. And most SNAP beneficiaries are not able-bodied persons who refuse to work. Most are not able to work due to age or disability:

Even worse

No group has been more dependent on others in this nation’s history than white ppl.

White people depended on the forced labor of black people to produce the wealth that financed the American revolution. White people depended on the stolen land of indigenous peoples. White people depended on forced Chinese labor to build the transcontinental railroads.White people depended on segregation to elevate them.

Even now, black folks spend about $700 billion annually with white-owned companies: money that goes disproportionately into the hands of the white owners, white stockholders, and white employees of said companies

All money that dwarfs all the so-called welfare money paid to black people combined: in fact, this amount is larger than all the welfare money paid directly to black people in the history of welfare.

So who is dependent on whom white man ?

Who would be harmed more: black people if the welfare state were suddenly abolished tomorrow, or white people, if black people said to hell with transferring their money to white folks, and decided to spend all that money with other African Americans?[/QUOTE

WRONG AGAIN: CAN YOU ANALYZE PERCENTAGES?

Welfare Demographics Percent Total Number
Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 16.8 % 11,405,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6 % 26,884,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Hispanic 21.2 % 14,392,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Asian or Pacific Islander 18 % 12,220,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Other / Mixed 4.4 % 2,987,000

Meh, what the teacher is doing is meaningless. It won't harm the education of white men at all. It's likely that they know the answer and not saying it out loud in class won't affect that knowledge.

Meh, what the teacher is doing is meaningless. It won't harm the education of white men at all. It's likely that they know the answer and not saying it out loud in class won't affect that knowledge.

On average White IQ exceeds Black IQ by a full 15 points...they just cannot handle that stat so they devote themselves to attacking it or trying to gain any weak advantage through PC manipulation and race-bating...

On average White IQ exceeds Black IQ by a full 15 points...they just cannot handle that stat so they devote themselves to attacking it or trying to gain any weak advantage through PC manipulation and race-bating...
OK. Dude. You're more intelligent than me. You're more intelligent than any black person. White people are more intelligent than black people

Are you going to stop crying now ? Is this IQ thing supposed to be some kinda check mate move ?

Now here is what I want to know because call me intellectually inferior all day. I'm not bothered by what whites think of black people. I'm only bothered by what they do

What do you intend on doing with these dumb black people running around here ?

OK. Dude. You're more intelligent than me. You're more intelligent than any black person. White people are more intelligent than black people

Are you going to stop crying now ? Is this IQ thing supposed to be some kinda check mate move ?

Now here is what I want to know because call me intellectually inferior all day. I'm not bothered by what whites think of black people. I'm only bothered by what they do

What do you intend on doing with these dumb black people running around here ?

Here yet again take note of the defensive tone of the reply when confronted with otherwise immutable stats...I wonder if you are in any way 'bothered' by what Blacks do to Blacks? Any part of that nightmare agitate your highly selective indignation? You and those like you are free to indulge any degree of self-delusion and excuse-peddling, however the inexcusably grim reality of Black culture in America will always remain...open your eyes and stop blaming Whites for your failures...

Here yet again take note of the defensive tone of the reply when confronted with otherwise immutable stats
Read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind.

I'm agreeing with you. Let's get to the bottom of this.

You are more intelligent than me. White people are more intelligent than black people. If you are one who wants to believe this, that's on you

See whites telling black people what they feel "O black people have a low IQ" "O black people have a violent crime" "O black men need to raise there kids"

We have been there. Over and over and over.

I'm saying - What you going to do do ? Or what should be done with all these dumb black people running around out here ?

Here yet again take note of the defensive tone of the reply when confronted with otherwise immutable stats
Read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind.

I'm agreeing with you. Let's get to the bottom of this.

You are more intelligent than me. White people are more intelligent than black people. If you are one who wants to believe this, that's on you

See whites telling black people what they feel "O black people have a low IQ" "O black people have a violent crime" "O black men need to raise there kids"

We have been there. Over and over and over.

I'm saying - What you going to do do ? Or what should be done with all these dumb black people running around out here ?

Apparently your main issue is that you don't believe it...hence you are obligated to disprove the amassed stats as well as the avalanche of academic data which buttresses them...your anger is typically misplaced and misaligned...Blacks have languished in poverty and internecine chaos for the fifty years since the Civil Rights era..today they are murdering one another in every major American city...they have cultivated a toxic sub-culture which turns on aggressive anti-assimmilation and fratricide...the onus for transcending these patterns falls strictly to them...personally I don't think they can manage it...

White people in the US experience less censorship than any other demographic on this planet.

They have easier access to more resources including paper, pens, computers and dictaphones. They have more ability to access the internet to publish online.

White people also have the world's strongest publishing industry statistically supporting them more than any other group.

Nobody is less prevented from writing whatever the hell they want to and yet whites love to whine on about how they can’t speak their mind.

South Indian albino’s:

o-ALBINO-570.jpg

Oh for heaven's sake, does it really surprise you that BBC, Oxford and Cambridge are run by whites, in a white european country? Or that CNN, NYT are run by whites in a largely white country? Do you think if you went to Saudi Arabia those positions might be held by Arabs? Or Japanese in Japan, Chinese in China? Google, Amazon and Facebook are run by those that built them. This stuff is really starting to smack of paranoia.

South Indian albino’s:

o-ALBINO-570.jpg

Oh for heaven's sake, does it really surprise you that BBC, Oxford and Cambridge are run by whites, in a white european country? Or that CNN, NYT are run by whites in a largely white country? Do you think if you went to Saudi Arabia those positions might be held by Arabs? Or Japanese in Japan, Chinese in China? Google, Amazon and Facebook are run by those that built them. This stuff is really starting to smack of paranoia.

It all comes back to the same obstacles...after a half century of every conceivable kind of social and economic assistance they cannot move beyond weak excuses and palliatives for the ongoing savage decline of Blacks in America...sad

White men have no business being in her class. White men should stay in their own classes in their own schools.

My first though about this teacher and what she posted is the same I have today.

WHAT A FUCKING BIGOT!

Forum List

Back