Kudos Goes Out To This Woman

For some, everything comes down to one thing....race, or race and gender. That's all that matters.

So superficial.

So the United States white population has been superficial from July 4th, 1776 until this very second.

'I always call on my white women students first': Teaching assistant under fire for saying she won't call on black male students in class'

There. Would you be ok with that ascle?
Depends on if the Black male students were known for monopolizing the conversation or not. If they were I wouldnt see anything wrong with it.
Hogwash. And you know it.
You are the most stubborn, bullheaded man I have ever met.
If a teacher said that about blacks, you KNOW you would be pissed off. I would too. Most normal people would.

When you start understanding how this nation has operated instead of pretending to have amnesia, you will understand why that teacher takes that stance

White, black, whatever. She needs to go to school herself on public relations. If you are a teacher, you TEACH. You do NOT discriminate because of skin color. Whats next in her little rule book? Don't call on any student with piercings? Tatts? Dreadlocks? Obvious lesbians? Transgenders?

It's rich that a person from a group that has a record of 241 continuous years at minimum of discriminating against people because of skin color telling a person who has faced that discrimination how people should not discriminate by race when whites are put in the same secondary position they continue putting everyone else who are not white.

LOL you racists sure do trip me out.
Thanks for the laughs, dumbfucks.

Black women are all they hire for state jobs here. Is that fair?
And black people always have the highest unemployment. How does that work ?

And will you white supremacists make your mind

You say

1) "Black people are lazy"

But also say

2) "Black people get all the jobs"

I mean. Which is it ? We can't be both

At first I thought this woman was wrong for doing what she does but after understanding her reasons I support her decision. White males are accustomed to being able to speak out and tend to try and monopolize and direct the conversation. I have lots of experience with shutting them down in conference calls by pointing out the glaring flaws in their solutions and opinions and pointing out people of color that may be shy but have better solutions. When you make sure white males go last you always have a better environment for participation.

Penn teaching assistant under criticism for 'racist' tweet | Daily Mail Online

"'I will always call on my Black women students first. Other POC get second tier priority. [White Women] come next. And, if I have to, white men,"

Blah...Blah...White people suck...blah blah...White people are all racist...Blah Blah.

Black women are all they hire for state jobs here. Is that fair?
And black people always have the highest unemployment. How does that work ?

And will you white supremacists make your mind

You say

1) "Black people are lazy"

But also say

2) "Black people get all the jobs"

I mean. Which is it ? We can't be both

There is something to the statement made that whites are like little children. I would amend that because not all whites think like these idiots. Conservative whites are like little children.

At first I thought this woman was wrong for doing what she does but after understanding her reasons I support her decision. White males are accustomed to being able to speak out and tend to try and monopolize and direct the conversation. I have lots of experience with shutting them down in conference calls by pointing out the glaring flaws in their solutions and opinions and pointing out people of color that may be shy but have better solutions. When you make sure white males go last you always have a better environment for participation.

"'I will always call on my Black women students first. Other POC get second tier priority. [White Women] come next. And, if I have to, white men,"

Blah...Blah...White people suck...blah blah...White people are all racist...Blah Blah.

This is the race and racism section. That means if you don't like what's being said about whites then you don't have to be here. Don/t see you saying anything to whites about what they say. So you know what you can do with your whining,

This is the race and racism section. That means if you don't like what's being said about whites then you don't have to be here. Don/t see you saying anything to whites about what they say. So you know what you can do with your whining,
:lmao:

I'm not saying they aren't good, hard-working black women, just that the number of them hired vs. anyone else is disproportionate, or appears to be, anyway.

In all fairness, I have no desire to work for the state.

Last edited:
I'm not saying they aren't good, hard-working black women, just that the number of them hired vs. anyone else is disproportionate, or appears to be, anyway.

In all fairness, I have no desire to work for the state.

No, you said only black women are hired in the government jobs of your state implying whites are denied jobs. What state do you live in?

FL. I haven't seen any state workers that weren't black women in years.

Number one the governor is white and he is a state employee..

The fact is you are lying.

For example Jimbo Fisher, I'm sure you've seen him a couple of times over the years. He is a state employee.

Dr. Kent Fuchs is the University of Florida president. HE is a state employee he is white and a man.

The majority of professors at this school are white. They are state government employees.

Dr. John Thrasher is the President of FSU. He is a state employee , white and male.

The majority of professors at this state agency are white.

.Black women are not the only ones getting hired for State of Florida jobs. Nor are they all you saw for the past few years either.

For example Jimbo Fisher, I'm sure you've seen him a couple of times over the years. He is a state employee.

Dr. Kent Fuchs is the University of Florida president. HE is a state employee he is white and a man.

The majority of professors at this school are white. They are state government employees.

Dr. John Thrasher is the President of FSU. He is a state employee , white and male.

.Black women are not the only ones getting hired for State of Florida jobs. Nor are they all you saw for the past few years either.

Eh, ya got me there. :dunno:

Eh, ya got me there. :dunno:

At least you are man enough to admit to it. I gotta give you credit for that.

I bet she'd make the white guys pick cotton if she had the power to.

Forum List

Back