Kudos Goes Out To This Woman

At first I thought this woman was wrong for doing what she does but after understanding her reasons I support her decision. White males are accustomed to being able to speak out and tend to try and monopolize and direct the conversation. I have lots of experience with shutting them down in conference calls by pointing out the glaring flaws in their solutions and opinions and pointing out people of color that may be shy but have better solutions. When you make sure white males go last you always have a better environment for participation.

Penn teaching assistant under criticism for 'racist' tweet | Daily Mail Online

"'I will always call on my Black women students first. Other POC get second tier priority. [White Women] come next. And, if I have to, white men,"

What would you talk about if everyone was the same color?
How lucky everyone is to be Black. Why do you ask?

At first I thought this woman was wrong for doing what she does but after understanding her reasons I support her decision. White males are accustomed to being able to speak out and tend to try and monopolize and direct the conversation. I have lots of experience with shutting them down in conference calls by pointing out the glaring flaws in their solutions and opinions and pointing out people of color that may be shy but have better solutions. When you make sure white males go last you always have a better environment for participation.

"'I will always call on my Black women students first. Other POC get second tier priority. [White Women] come next. And, if I have to, white men,"

What would you?
Commit suicide because he would still be a loser no matter what color he was.

What would you?
My posts are not about race. Race is not a problem when people are treated as individuals, not the groups Progressives have herded them into.
Progressives didnt herd anyone anywhere. I guess you forgot white people are the ones that said Blacks were not citizens?

What would you?
My posts are not about race. Race is not a problem when people are treated as individuals, not the groups Progressives have herded them into.
Progressives didnt herd anyone anywhere. I guess you forgot white people are the ones that said Blacks were not citizens?
What does that have to do with blacks? You bring race into everything. Every group that thrives on victim hood are part of the(progressive) herd too. And what happened 150 years ago has squat to do with it.

I'm fairly sure that I explained at some point that I am not 'White',
So my non-white white supremacist.......are you gonna tell me what race you are ?

I've always said there is no camaraderie between black people and other non white people. That's why I HATE the term "People Of Color"

Irony is...now Trump is in, now the alt-right is growing. your gonna get the REAL DEAL white supremacist, so sucking up to white people and hating on black people ain't gonna work for you son. He's gonna throw you under the bus too.

And then as other non-white groups always do, you're gonna look to black people to help you. Because black people are the only race who have a recorded history of going toe to toe with white supremacy.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

She's a racist that works at a public university, one that gets tax dollars to function.

she should be fired, immediately for her behavior.
Too late. This is almost a week old and she is still teaching. Its great having a teacher that understands the needs of her students.
you mean a racist twat that uses the current level of leftist hate to spew her racist nonsense.

that's the only reason you support her, she hates white people

She's a racist that works at a public university, one that gets tax dollars to function.

Too late. This is almost a week old and she is still teaching. Its great having a teacher that understands the needs of her students.
you mean a racist twat that uses the current level of leftist hate to spew her racist nonsense.

She doesnt hate white people. Shes white. She just knows white men are insecure and will monopolize a conversation trying to steal the limelight.

She doesnt hate white people. Shes white. She just knows white men are insecure and will monopolize a conversation trying to steal the limelight.
That's what YOU are saying, she never said any such thing.

She's a racist, self hate is a problem with the left.

Are you sure she didnt say that? Lets say youre correct and she never said it. The problem is I said it because its the truth. She knows it too.

Are you sure she didnt say that? Lets say youre correct and she never said it. The problem is I said it because its the truth. She knows it too.
you're a liar.

that's the truth.

you're a liar.

that's the truth.
That mental fart wont make it less true.

In contrast to Afro American males which usually jump an opponent when they out number the person, Afro American females get it on mano y mano!

Here a 75 pound Afro American female destroys a 250 pound plus Afro American female! No BJJ training necessary. Just yank off the bitch's weaves and fire away!

This had the potential for an Xvideo vid. Potential love match... But the dude did not want to eat it.

So go to Africa and start your own news channel. Face it: you're dependent on whites.
Of course I'm dependent on whites.

I live in a system of white supremacy.
What is "white supremacy?" The belief that whites are superior? That's the truth.

I'm sorry you have to live in reality.
That's how white supremacy works. Like a prison. Now matter how rough the prison is. The prisoners are dependent on that prison for everything.

If there is a problem in the prison, the prison wardens and governors are responsible.
  • Drugs are in prison because they are allowed.
  • Beatings happen in prison because they are allowed.
  • Gay sex happens in prison because they are allowed.
All major problems on this planet are the fault the white supremacists
This is typical negro irresponsibility: It's not the negro's fault he's using drugs. It's the white mans fault for not stopping him from using drugs!
You name the problem, the disease, the human suffering, or the abject misery visited upon millions, and I'll bet you 10 bucks I can put a white face on it faster than you can eat a burger..

The laws are white supremacists. The economics is white supremacist. The education is white supremacist.
The laws of negro countries, the shittiest places on earth, are negro laws since those countries are generally controlled by negro governments. How will you put a white face on that?
This is my 298 post and finally it's starting to sink in that all black, brown and yellow and red people live in a planet dominated by white supremacy and the white supremacist are dedicated to dominating and mistreating everyone they class as not white.

Don't get it twisted.

That does not mean white ppl are better or smarter but there idea of white supremacy is the dominant force on planet earth.
It's called reality. Whites ARE smarter than blacks.

Forum List

Back