Kroger charges you for BLM.

Thank you for your thanks. It's what all us Assholes live for. To correct stupid people who don't even know they are stupid.

And you know you're not stupid? Is because you have a note from your Mom that says so?

I don't know about that but according to the United States Air Force, I wasn't stupid enough to be drafted. As for sane, after a very trumatic incident, I went though some serious treatment but I was issued a letter saying I was sane. It's on file with the VA as well. Do YOU have a government or medical issued letter saying that YOU aren't insane? That was part of paying for Freedom. And I got off light, others paid a different way. Your Freedom to make a damned fool of yourself is paid in full but don't make such a habit of it.

Were you on the Group W bench? The military claimed you were sane, the same military that pays for sex change surgery for severely mentally ill fetishists into extreme self-mutilation? Gosh, that's impressive.

Better watch your receipts.

View attachment 366613

Are you party of the rumpers really that stupid? Of course you are. If you add up all the charges including the BLM charge you will notice that it's rounded up the nearest dollar. No coinage will be taken nor given. It has nothing to do with Black Lives matter. If you don't want the BLM charge pay by plastic.

Kroger responds to viral picture showing coinage fee

Kroger is now responding to a Facebook post where a woman says that she was charged $0.38 for a coin shortage fee – even though she paid with a credit card.

Kroger recently made the decision to not return customers' change due to a coin shortage, instead offering them the option to donate that money to charity or have it applied to their loyalty cards.

Officials with Kroger say the charge was a mistake, as the policy is still new.

"It is not a fee; we're not charging anything,” Eric Halvorson said, a Kroger Spokesperson. “This is just adapting to the shortage of coins in the system and we're trying to be as creative as we can to help work through this."

If you do not want to lose any change, it is recommended that you pay with a credit or debit card at Kroger.

So go ahead and be stupid. And don't go to any Krogers or City Markets. I use Safeway and Safeway would like to take customers money, even the stupid one.
"Dislike" for ATTITUDE

I was thinking it's the change from handing the cashier 3 dollars in bills. $2.39 plus 2 cents from $3.00 = 59 cents.
Not if it's listed before tax.........which is suspicious in and of itself. I don't think any state can tax a surcharge......or whatever you want to call it......can they???
Military stores charge a 10% surcharge but no sales tax. Commissary, PX, gas station, etc.

Thank you for your thanks. It's what all us Assholes live for. To correct stupid people who don't even know they are stupid.

And you know you're not stupid? Is because you have a note from your Mom that says so?

I don't know about that but according to the United States Air Force, I wasn't stupid enough to be drafted. As for sane, after a very trumatic incident, I went though some serious treatment but I was issued a letter saying I was sane. It's on file with the VA as well. Do YOU have a government or medical issued letter saying that YOU aren't insane? That was part of paying for Freedom. And I got off light, others paid a different way. Your Freedom to make a damned fool of yourself is paid in full but don't make such a habit of it.
You're lucky Daryl. The army certified me insane and it's permanent.

The store claims its a change shortage charge...why should we pay for their negligence for not having enough change?...maybe the store could round down the total so they don't have to give change back....call it a good will gesture...man they get you coming and going....

View attachment 366613

Are you party of the rumpers really that stupid? Of course you are. If you add up all the charges including the BLM charge you will notice that it's rounded up the nearest dollar. No coinage will be taken nor given. It has nothing to do with Black Lives matter. If you don't want the BLM charge pay by plastic.

Kroger responds to viral picture showing coinage fee

Kroger is now responding to a Facebook post where a woman says that she was charged $0.38 for a coin shortage fee – even though she paid with a credit card.

Kroger recently made the decision to not return customers' change due to a coin shortage, instead offering them the option to donate that money to charity or have it applied to their loyalty cards.

Officials with Kroger say the charge was a mistake, as the policy is still new.

"It is not a fee; we're not charging anything,” Eric Halvorson said, a Kroger Spokesperson. “This is just adapting to the shortage of coins in the system and we're trying to be as creative as we can to help work through this."

If you do not want to lose any change, it is recommended that you pay with a credit or debit card at Kroger.

So go ahead and be stupid. And don't go to any Krogers or City Markets. I use Safeway and Safeway would like to take customers money, even the stupid one.
I don't believe this excuse the store gave, because they never mentioned what BLM means in the abbreviation.
Besides, we all know Charity is THE NAME OF THE STRIPPER the CEO must be giving the "round up" money to.
496e9b.jpg

Last edited:

You're lucky Daryl. The army certified me insane and it's permanent.

Not to worry, I fooled them. Hey, we can go have a beer with all the other crazies.

The store claims its a change shortage charge...why should we pay for their negligence for not having enough change?...maybe the store could round down the total so they don't have to give change back....call it a good will gesture...man they get you coming and going....

Next comes a fee for the automatic door closing and opening, a fee for using their floor to walk around on, a fee for getting rid of employees and having to install those electronic checkout things, etc.

View attachment 366613
Take it back to the store and ask them directly what it is.
Not my receipt. Got it from another place, brought it here for shits and giggles.
Of course. You saw it on Facebook or twatter, and spread it, like all dumb bots do.
And like dumb bots, you hooked yourself on my bobber. :auiqs.jpg:
no, you. you meant to do that. that's the ticket.

View attachment 366613
Take it back to the store and ask them directly what it is.
Not my receipt. Got it from another place, brought it here for shits and giggles.
Of course. You saw it on Facebook or twatter, and spread it, like all dumb bots do.
And like dumb bots, you hooked yourself on my bobber. :auiqs.jpg:
no, you. you meant to do that. that's the ticket.
Idiot man.

Forum List

Back