Kroger charges you for BLM.

Better watch your receipts.

View attachment 366613
That is an example of Fauxtography. This is the real image.

kroger.jpg

Copied:

BRILLIANT!

Out smarting the Cashless Stores! Love it.
Okay Kroger/Walmart/ insert cashless store here, your no change policy is going to cost you in the long run. I use cash for all my purchases. And I plan on continuing to do so. I don't need you to be a bank and hold my money on a card so you can draw interest on my money. And I sure am not going to donate to a charity of your choosing so you can then get a tax write off by using other people's money.
My solution is to pay with cash up to the change IE: the Bill is $23.35 I will give you $23.00 in cash and pay the remainder with a debit or credit card. The 35 cents owed you will now cost you a small fee and I will continue to have my change in my possession and not yours.
If everyone did this, I bet your business would find those coins quickly after only one day of service charges from your card processor.

Copied:

BRILLIANT!

Okay Kroger/Walmart/ insert cashless store here, your no change policy is going to cost you in the long run. I use cash for all my purchases. And I plan on continuing to do so. I don't need you to be a bank and hold my money on a card so you can draw interest on my money. And I sure am not going to donate to a charity of your choosing so you can then get a tax write off by using other people's money.
My solution is to pay with cash up to the change IE: the Bill is $23.35 I will give you $23.00 in cash and pay the remainder with a debit or credit card. The 35 cents owed you will now cost you a small fee and I will continue to have my change in my possession and not yours.
If everyone did this, I bet your business would find those coins quickly after only one day of service charges from your card processor.
It's not the store's fault that coins are in short supply. Sorry, but I think you're just being a d*ck.

Copied:

BRILLIANT!

It's not the store's fault that coins are in short supply. Sorry, but I think you're just being a d*ck.
You are and whoever are free to give your change to whomever and myself and others are free to keep our change by whatever means necessary. If that makes me a "dick" in your mind so be it.

View attachment 366613

Are you party of the rumpers really that stupid? Of course you are. If you add up all the charges including the BLM charge you will notice that it's rounded up the nearest dollar. No coinage will be taken nor given. It has nothing to do with Black Lives matter. If you don't want the BLM charge pay by plastic.

Kroger responds to viral picture showing coinage fee

Kroger is now responding to a Facebook post where a woman says that she was charged $0.38 for a coin shortage fee – even though she paid with a credit card.

Kroger recently made the decision to not return customers' change due to a coin shortage, instead offering them the option to donate that money to charity or have it applied to their loyalty cards.

Officials with Kroger say the charge was a mistake, as the policy is still new.

"It is not a fee; we're not charging anything,” Eric Halvorson said, a Kroger Spokesperson. “This is just adapting to the shortage of coins in the system and we're trying to be as creative as we can to help work through this."

If you do not want to lose any change, it is recommended that you pay with a credit or debit card at Kroger.

So go ahead and be stupid. And don't go to any Krogers or City Markets. I use Safeway and Safeway would like to take customers money, even the stupid one.
No need to be rude. Thank you for clearing it up.

Asshole.
maybe if you would have dedicated even one brain cell to a little bit of critical thinking for yourself, you would have figured it out already.

Copied:

BRILLIANT!

You are and whoever are free to give your change to whomever and myself and others are free to keep our change by whatever means necessary. If that makes me a "dick" in your mind so be it.
it just makes you a two-faced, feckless whiner. You help cause the shortage, and then whine like a little baby about it. Good for you...you are the problem kid that can't be in class with others and also cant be expelled.

Coin shortage is merely a bullshit excuse to get y'all to accept going into a cashless society.
No cash equals:
You can't pay the baby sitter
You can't give your kid an allowance
Can't pay the paper boy
can't pay a toll
cant ride the bus
cant pay the kid to mow your yard
and when the data cable breaks or something else messes up, you can't buy anything.

View attachment 366613

Are you party of the rumpers really that stupid? Of course you are. If you add up all the charges including the BLM charge you will notice that it's rounded up the nearest dollar. No coinage will be taken nor given. It has nothing to do with Black Lives matter. If you don't want the BLM charge pay by plastic.

Kroger is now responding to a Facebook post where a woman says that she was charged $0.38 for a coin shortage fee – even though she paid with a credit card.

Kroger recently made the decision to not return customers' change due to a coin shortage, instead offering them the option to donate that money to charity or have it applied to their loyalty cards.

"It is not a fee; we're not charging anything,” Eric Halvorson said, a Kroger Spokesperson. “This is just adapting to the shortage of coins in the system and we're trying to be as creative as we can to help work through this."

If you do not want to lose any change, it is recommended that you pay with a credit or debit card at Kroger.

So go ahead and be stupid. And don't go to any Krogers or City Markets. I use Safeway and Safeway would like to take customers money, even the stupid one.
So kroger donated the change to BLM?

View attachment 366613

No, it was a fake photograph.

View attachment 366613

Yup. It was an Obama birth certificate

View attachment 366613

Yup. It was an Obama birth certificate
Hawaii approved!

View attachment 366613

Nice debating skills. Or should I say Trolling Skills.

View attachment 366613

Nice debating skills. Or should I say Trolling Skills.

I agreed with you. Jeeeeez

The leftist scum at snopes say it's fake news so it's probably true.

View attachment 366613

Did you vote for that spy twice ? I would toss stones if I were you

Coin shortage is merely a bullshit excuse to get y'all to accept going into a cashless society.
Yeah, that crossed my mind when I first heard of this. The excuses that I'm being told don't add up. People are like, "well, most people already use debit cards, so what's the point? What's the big deal?" Well, what if you are in a position, to where all of your monies are in the bank, and because of ________ reason, you can't access your funds? Didn't something like this happen to the Greeks not too long ago? Rents went WAY UP , evictions up, no access to bank accounts, even from ATM's. Thats some LEGITIMATE freaky shit right there, not some "conspiracy theory ".

Forum List

Back