Kristi Noem scores again! No more CRT in South Dakota colleges

You have yet to explain to me what CRT really is.
CRT is a derivative of the communist/Marxist subversion method known as "critical theory," developed by the Frankfurt school, a bunch of communist shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers trying to erode western culture to install communism.

Anymore dumbfuck, bullshit questions?

You're a bunch of fucking communists. We are going to exterminate your ilk.

I wonder if anyone can point to an example of CRT being taught in SD prior to this amazing thing the Gov did
don't tell me you're sitting around here naïve enough to believe that these communist fuckers are not doing everything they can to indoctrinate for political gain. you know good and goddamn well that's what they're doing.

If this is nothing more than window dressing, no harm done. But if it's not, we stopped a bunch of communist fucking shits from lying their asses off to our children, further eroding western culture to install their totalitarian regime.

Keep your eye on this woman.

Kristi Noem was the first governor to outlaw transgender sports in her state.

Now she just signed a bill prohibiting the teaching of CRT and any other racist ideology in South Dakota colleges.

Her state stayed open during Covid, too. And prospered because of it

She's presidential material, even though she needs more foreign policy experience. Her domestic policy is great, though. I predict an exploratory committee for the 2024 race

Well, that law's going to go down the shitter once it ends up in courts.

Did I say anything about the elections? I said it be struck down when it ends up in court. It's a blatant 1st amendment violation.

I doubt it. The state gives the state schools money to operate, thus they can control what is taught at the state schools

Now she just signed a bill prohibiting the teaching of CRT and any other racist ideology in South Dakota colleges.

She's presidential material, even though she needs more foreign policy experience. Her domestic policy is great, though. I predict an exploratory committee for the 2024 race

We banned it in scholls her in missippi too. Ah've laid awake at night fearing on it.

When I was in school, they didn't teach CRT. As a matter of fact, what they taught us was a whitewashed version of American history. They taught us this nation represented all things good. This is because history is aways written by the winners.
A good example of this. In school they taught us that the American government gave native children blankets. What they didn’t teach us these blankets were laced with smallpox so Native American CHILDREN would die.
The truth if American history needs to be taught.

When I was in school, they didn't teach CRT. As a matter of fact, what they taught us was a whitewashed version of American history. They taught us this nation represented all things good. This is because history is aways written by the winners.
A good example of this. In school they taught us that the American government gave native children blankets. What they didn’t teach us these blankets were laced with smallpox so Native American CHILDREN would die.
The truth if American history needs to be taught.
The truth of American history is that happened exactly ONCE, in the middle of thousands upon thousands of legitimate charity efforts.

And revisionist fucktards try to pretend like it happened "all the time" and it was somehow "systemic".

The TRUTH is, this country bends over backwards to help minorities and immigrants of all kinds. There is NO COUNTRY ON EARTH that does more than we do.

Yeah, we have the occasional psychopath. So does everyone else. So what? How about we talk about the communist murder of a hundred million people in the last century?

EVERYONE has a checkered past, because that's just how business was done back then. Tell the WHOLE truth.

From your own Cite. It doesn't say a damned thing. It talks in circles.

What is Critical Race Theory?

An outgrowth of the European Marxist school of critical theory, critical race theory is an academic movement which seeks to link racism, race, and power. Unlike the Civil Rights movement, which sought to work within the structures of American democracy, critical race theorists challenge the very foundations of the liberal order, such as rationalism, constitutional law, and legal reasoning. Critical race theorists argue that American social life, political structures, and economic systems are founded upon race, which (in their view) is a social construct.

Systemic racism, in the eyes of critical race theorists, stems from the dominance of race in American life. Critical race theorists and anti-racist advocates argue that, because race is a predominant part of American life, racism itself has become internalized into the American conscience. It is because of this, they argue, that there have been significantly different legal and economic outcomes between different racial groups.

From what I can see, it's the actions of ultra left and right wingers that try and drive things may fall under this "Theory" but the rest of us don't. You still haven't given a definition of CRT to the normal person and why we need to exclude it from our history.
1. CRT basically looks at everything thru the eyes of an ultra-racist. We were, and most of us still on the MLK track of being "color-blind" to race. CRT opposes that view.

2. You may need to buy this book "CRT for Dummies"
1648050745857.png

Here is an example of what it is really.
The basic tenets of critical race theory, or CRT, emerged out of a framework for legal analysis in the late 1970s and early 1980s created by legal scholars Derrick Bell, Kimberlé Crenshaw, and Richard Delgado, among others.

A good example is when, in the 1930s, government officials literally drew lines around areas deemed poor financial risks, often explicitly due to the racial composition of inhabitants. Banks subsequently refused to offer mortgages to Black people in those areas.
Banks are businesses, they do "risk analyses" to be sure that the money they lend will be repaid. Their algorithms don't just look at race, they look at credit history, wages, and tons of other data before deciding on who qualifies for a loan or mortgage.

CRT is "racism", teaching it needs to be stopped. Or, if you really want to keep CRT, we can do that and go retro, you decide which you prefer.

Don't want to hurt those delicate white feelings.

Forum List

Back