Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

LOL....."crybaby"?
Absolutely. Not one mention of the Steele dossier. This thread is about what the Kremlin and Putin thought. But you sensed an affront to your orange lard and master, so now it's tantrum time.

Absolutely. Not one mention of the Steele dossier. This thread is about what the Kremlin and Putin thought. But you sensed an affront to your orange lard and master, so now it's tantrum time.

I see. So, not praising you for yours, and the Gaurdian's attempt to dredge up the lies of Steele, and Hillary Clinton is "throwing a tantrum" eh?

Well, You are one special kind of stupid there buddy.

I see. So, not praising you for yours, and the Gaurdian's attempt to dredge up the lies of Steele, and Hillary Clinton is "throwing a tantrum" eh?
Absolutely.

Now, what do you think about one of the world's largest intelligent apparati believing Trump is an unstable, unethical, craven freak who will weaken the western alliance and advance Russian interests? Kind of noteworthy, I would say.

Absolutely.

Now, what do you think about one of the world's largest intelligent apparati believing Trump is an unstable, unethical, craven freak who will weaken the western alliance and advance Russian interests? Kind of noteworthy, I would say.

Well, if you would stop licking Putin's ass for a second, you would see that they are feeding the Guardian propaganda for consumption by snowflakes like you....

But hey, I know you dream of being a Russian instead of an American....

Well, if you would stop licking Putin's ass for a second, you would see that they are feeding the Guardian propaganda for consumption by snowflakes like you....
Well that might be the dumbest, most childish lie you could have invented.

That was not the intent of the papers from the kremlin, written years ago. Putin and the kremlin have been very clear and consistent on what they think of your orange lard and master, both in private and in public. But being the apoplectic, thin skinned little whiny cultist you are, you get mad at ME over it. Embarrassing.

That was not the intent of the papers from the kremlin, written years ago. Putin and the kremlin have been very clear and consistent on what they think of your orange lard and master, both in private and in public. But being the apoplectic, thin skinned little whiny cultist you are, you get mad at ME over it. Embarrassing.
And yet you can't answer this simple question, going so far as to pretend it doesn't even exist:

Would you like to explain how everything Putin says is a lie, but his intelligence agency should be believed without question?

That said, of course you won't read it. But trump is like a mob boss, he's corrupt and makes sure his finger prints are not on any prints such as this you would know if you read this link.
Sure ok you convinced yourself.
Damn right I will not read fake news I read enough of fake news when you asshats thought you had Trump for the 500,000 time.

Oh my goodness the brainwashed conspiracy theorist screams out.
The insurrection is just one of many crimes that trump and his army of retardicans committed, they support communist tyrants as if that is the patriotic thing to do....

1650766765710.png

Attachments

• 1650766445670.png
    1650766445670.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 1650766464865.png
    1650766464865.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 9

Oh I’m not mad at you dummy, I think you are a moron for falling for it.

"appears" is not proof. I don't believe much of what anyone says about Putin right now because he is the current whipping boy. Everything from inflation, shortages, to gas prices, to racism in America has been levied at Putin. He is the new scapegoat for everything so it's hard for me to believe anything about what the msm says about him.

Bring me undeniable evidence and I'll accept it, but until then it's just bullshit to me that should be taken with a grain of salt.

"appears" is not proof. I don't believe much of what anyone says about Putin right now because he is the current whipping boy. Everything from inflation, shortages, to gas prices, to racism in America has been levied at Putin. He is the new scapegoat for everything so it's hard for me to believe anything about what the msm says about him.

Bring me undeniable evidence and I'll accept it, but until then it's just bullshit to me that should be taken with a grain of salt.
Do you remember the time hearsay was used as evidence against trump, and actual hard evidence was used against Clinton . And Comey claimed no reasonable prosecutor would use such evidence .
but hearsay is evidence now

Forum List

Back