Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

You support the cause of freedom? You're warped, you really believe wearing a mask, getting boosters and keeping a safe distance takes away your liberty?

There is a fine line between common sense and foolishness on freedom.
They do indeed take away my liberty when they are not choices I've made for myself but have been mandated by government.

You like the taste of government boot. That's clear.

And you also believe you'll be wearing the boot someday.

No mandate was ever pushed by president Trump

That said, of course you won't read it. But trump is like a mob boss, he's corrupt and makes sure his finger prints are not on any prints such as this you would know if you read this link.

Democrats love mindless obedience. You're happy to give it to them, and that's fine.

But don't assume everyone else is as weak as you are.
Hey, someone once said that stupid people don't know they're stupid. It seems you fit in this group.

It's the power of the Anybody But Trump vote. Trump so screwed up his response to COVID that people just wanted his disinfectant injecting, play it down, it will dissapear by itself, ass out of the white house, and put somebody, anybody, who would treat COVID as more than just the flu in charge.
More people have died under Biden than under Trump -- and Biden shifted the burden off the Feds and onto the States, after promising he'd end the pandemic.

You believed him. You're an idiot.

I'm comparing what Benjamin Franklin thought of vaccinations. And he didn't see vaccinations as an imposition against freedom, or liberty, and advocated it for everybody.

The first quote had nothing to do with Franklins view of vaccinations (what he referred to as inoculations)

So continue to quote Franklin. He was a very wise man.
Where did he advocate using threat of government violence to force it on everyone?

That said, of course you won't read it. But trump is like a mob boss, he's corrupt and makes sure his finger prints are not on any prints such as this you would know if you read this link.
There's absolutely nothing in that article saying Trump mandated anything.

Dismissed.

No really shocking news, here. Just a glimpse into the Russian intelligence apparatus, and their intent and all-out effort to weaken the United States in many ways by getting Trump into the White House.

Some highlights:

- There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.

- There is also apparent confirmation that the Kremlin possesses kompromat, or potentially compromising material, on the future president, collected – the document says – from Trump’s earlier “non-official visits to Russian Federation territory”.

- “It is acutely necessary to use all possible force to facilitate his [Trump’s] election to the post of US president,” the paper says.

Trying like hell to cling to that Steele dossier bull shit eh?

Someone is scared....

Let's see, you were taught by Limbaugh: fake news is a confirmation bias. which occurs when people ignore new information that contradicts existing beliefs.

For example: You will ignore information from news broadcasters and the CDC that contradicts your existing views. It's all fake news to you.
I ignore the information because they both are proven liars. Can you think of a better reason?

Forum List

Back