Krazy Kamala to Fallon: "i hitchhiked to graduation, it was a very late night the previous night"

Trump...unlike Obama or the Clintons obviously isn't doing it for the money! He's not a professional politician. For Barry, Bill and Hillary politics was how they made their fortunes.

I always have to wonder what goes on in DogStyle's mind.

Trump says something stupid. Like lets say, Trump proposing nuking a hurricane.

Do you pick

A) Scream "FAKE NEWS"
B) Try to rationalize why nuking hurricanes is a good idea!
C) "But, but, but... Oooobaaaaaaaammmmaaaa" (Hillary and Bill also work here, but not as good.)

Let me guess, like most "news" from leftist media, it came from "unnamed sources", "familiar with the matter", "who wish to remain anonymous". Got it.

Bullshit. Trump's coverage when he was running against other Republicans was positive because Trump was who CNN wanted to run against Clinton. When he secured the nomination however then Trump's coverage became non stop attacks.

Okay, if that's the myth you want to tell yourself. The fact is, the guy still got on TV whenever he wanted, and spewed whatever racist non-sense he wanted because it was good for ratings. If anything, I blame the media for not challenging him when he did it, because they thought Americans were smart enough to see through it and reject him.

They did, of course, they just didn't count on Russian intereference and a Racist electoral college helping him out.

Think about what you just posted, Joey! Why DIDN'T the mainstream media "challenge" Trump when he was running as one of a dozen GOP candidates...yet challenged him daily once he got the nomination and continue to do so now that he's President? Isn't it obvious? They wanted Trump to be the Republican challenger because they thought he was the easiest candidate for Hillary Clinton to beat! Russian interference and the Electoral College are just the excuses that they've been pedaling ever since Hillary lost! What choice do they have? It's either go with those false narratives...or admit that they tried to influence the election and failed miserably!

Think about what you just posted, Joey! Why DIDN'T the mainstream media "challenge" Trump when he was running as one of a dozen GOP candidates...yet challenged him daily once he got the nomination and continue to do so now that he's President? I

They didn't challenge him in the primaries because he was good for ratings.
They didn't challenge him before the general election, because they thought there was no chance he'd win, and again, he was good for ratings.
They challenged him after the election, because, OH MY GOD, HOW DID THIS GET SO FUCKED UP?!?!?!?

They wanted Trump to be the Republican challenger because they thought he was the easiest candidate for Hillary Clinton to beat! Russian interference and the Electoral College are just the excuses that they've been pedaling ever since Hillary lost!

Except Hillary won by 3 million votes, so the Russians gaming the Electoral Racist Anachronism isn't an "excuse". The people said "NO", loudly and clearly.

What choice do they have? It's either go with those false narratives...or admit that they tried to influence the election and failed miserably!

I think it's quite the opposite. You had one party that nominated a person EVEN REPUBLICANS knew was unfit for office. But the media had to be fair, so every time Trump got caught bragging about grabbing a woman's pussy, they had to recycle 20 year old stories about Bill Clinton being accused of sexual harrassment by some gold digger that was discredited 20 years ago. Every time we found out something about one of Trump's failed business schemes, the media felt obligated to remind us that there was that Email thing that had been explained a long time ago.

Let me guess, like most "news" from leftist media, it came from "unnamed sources", "familiar with the matter", "who wish to remain anonymous". Got it.

You are asking yourself the wrong question. The question you have to ask is, why are so many people in the government so alarmed by this guy that they are running to the media telling stories like this?

Think about what you just posted, Joey! Why DIDN'T the mainstream media "challenge" Trump when he was running as one of a dozen GOP candidates...yet challenged him daily once he got the nomination and continue to do so now that he's President? I

They didn't challenge him in the primaries because he was good for ratings.
They didn't challenge him before the general election, because they thought there was no chance he'd win, and again, he was good for ratings.
They challenged him after the election, because, OH MY GOD, HOW DID THIS GET SO FUCKED UP?!?!?!?

They wanted Trump to be the Republican challenger because they thought he was the easiest candidate for Hillary Clinton to beat! Russian interference and the Electoral College are just the excuses that they've been pedaling ever since Hillary lost!

Except Hillary won by 3 million votes, so the Russians gaming the Electoral Racist Anachronism isn't an "excuse". The people said "NO", loudly and clearly.

What choice do they have? It's either go with those false narratives...or admit that they tried to influence the election and failed miserably!

I think it's quite the opposite. You had one party that nominated a person EVEN REPUBLICANS knew was unfit for office. But the media had to be fair, so every time Trump got caught bragging about grabbing a woman's pussy, they had to recycle 20 year old stories about Bill Clinton being accused of sexual harrassment by some gold digger that was discredited 20 years ago. Every time we found out something about one of Trump's failed business schemes, the media felt obligated to remind us that there was that Email thing that had been explained a long time ago.

Bullshit! CNN's coverage of Trump totally changed once he was the GOP nominee! It's patently obvious that they made a conscious decision to push his selection out of the field of Republican contenders and also patently obvious when their coverage went from positive to negative that their real goal was setting up a Clinton win!

Bullshit! CNN's coverage of Trump totally changed once he was the GOP nominee! It's patently obvious that they made a conscious decision to push his selection out of the field of Republican contenders and also patently obvious when their coverage went from positive to negative that their real goal was setting up a Clinton win!

First, you are giving CNN way too much credit for it's ability to influence. If anything, prior to Trump's election, CNN was the only one of the three new networks that tried to be balanced, unlike MSNBC and Fox, which were purely partisan. That's why it was in the rating basement.

You see here's the thing. I don't think Trump ever expected to win. I think that this was always a branding exercise for him, and after the nomination, he kept doing things to show he wasn't fit for the office. But then our weird, 18th century anachronism devised by people who raped their slaves kicked in, that we all kind of forgot was a thing.

The ironic thing is, Trump could have risen to the occasion. Unlike every other president from either party who has moderated when elected, Trump just plays the same game, because it's all he has.

First, you are giving CNN way too much credit for it's ability to influence. If anything, prior to Trump's election, CNN was the only one of the three new networks that tried to be balanced, unlike MSNBC and Fox, which were purely partisan. That's why it was in the rating basement.

You see here's the thing. I don't think Trump ever expected to win. I think that this was always a branding exercise for him, and after the nomination, he kept doing things to show he wasn't fit for the office. But then our weird, 18th century anachronism devised by people who raped their slaves kicked in, that we all kind of forgot was a thing.

The ironic thing is, Trump could have risen to the occasion. Unlike every other president from either party who has moderated when elected, Trump just plays the same game, because it's all he has.

Did you just claim that CNN was "balanced"? Really, Joey? Wow!!! I mean WOW!!!!

You are asking yourself the wrong question. The question you have to ask is, why are so many people in the government so alarmed by this guy that they are running to the media telling stories like this?

Nobody sane is alarmed. Only leftists who are having daily meltdowns since Trump was elected.

Kamala Harris Has No Support After What She Has Done To Black Americans

th

vast?....i dont know about that,when both sides are at the bottom of the barrel it aint going to get much better.....

Sorry, the GOP had much better candidates in 2016, they went with Trump because Trump appealled to the worst in their base.

Apparently he appeals to everyone
His approval ratings are higher than barack Hussein had at this point is his residency.

Apparently he appeals to everyone
His approval ratings are higher than barack Hussein had at this point is his residency.

Not really. At this point in his presidency, Obama had to tackle the tough problem of the budget crisis.. But he still won out on that one.

Trump, on the other hand, seems intent on alienating everyone.

Yes really
The media insisted that everyone must love Obama
Now they insist everyone must hate Trump.

Only the least among us, fell for either version of that nonsense.

Forum List

Back