Krazy Kamala to Fallon: "i hitchhiked to graduation, it was a very late night the previous night"

Why hasn't Kamala answered any questions about her place of birth?? She claims she was born in California, how can we be sure? Her mother briefly dated Obama's secret father Frank Marshall Davis as part of his plot to covertly father foreign half race black children who come back the US and assume control of the Deep State..

Have we seen her college transcripts?? How can we know she actually went to law school??

Why hasn't Kamala answered questions about her fake marriage to a Jew lawyer in order to win the Jewish vote?? and why hasn't she come clean about her secret lovechild that she had with Mayor Willie Brown??
Kamala-Harris-vs-biden.jpg

she's unelectable, folks!

Why?

I think she's probably too far behind now to catch up, the only real question is does the progressive left rally to Bernie or Warren, or does the support for Biden fall away and go to Warren because she's not Bernie.

Any of them would be a vast improvement over Trump.
vast?....i dont know about that,when both sides are at the bottom of the barrel it aint going to get much better.....

What a whore.....Next we are going to find out she did suggestively lesbian nude centerfolds with other women

Why because she hitched a ride?
Hes making a "point" about your First Lady dimwit. Try to keep up.

I didn't know the first lady did a lesbian nude centerfold with other women.
Yep. People do a lot of things in their life they are not proud of.

Then, SOME grow up and repent (change their ways). God forgets. The anti-Gods, like pigs, wallow in the filth. Poindexter is a pig.

She always had to hitch hike home from Willie Brown's apartment at night as he wouldn't even give her cab fare.

Three ancient white Senators are an improvement? Their combined age totals up to 225 years I believe, Joey! This is turning into the "Depends" primary for you Democrats!

You guys have a "president" who is suffering from senile dementia, and you're whining the other guys are too old? Priceless.

Trump is doing just fine, Joey! Compared to Uncle Joe...he looks like a Mensa candidate!

vast?....i dont know about that,when both sides are at the bottom of the barrel it aint going to get much better.....

Sorry, the GOP had much better candidates in 2016, they went with Trump because Trump appealled to the worst in their base.

You know what's amusing, Joey? Trump is our President right now because the main stream media came out and pushed him hard...denying the other candidates coverage while they gave Trump lot's of it! They did so because they believed that Trump would be the easiest GOP candidate for Hillary Clinton to beat! You want to know who put Trump in the Oval Office? Look no further than CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post!

I think part of the reason they all hate Trump SO much is that they know they're responsible for him being where he is! (Well, that and you Democrats running the most flawed candidate EVER!!!)

What a whore.....Next we are going to find out she did suggestively lesbian nude centerfolds with other women

Why because she hitched a ride?
Or maybe because she became Senator by spreading her legs for a Democrat Party boss.

Not sure where you learned civics, but to become a Senator you have to win by getting votes, LOTS of votes when it comes to a state like California.
She has never lost an election. There is always the first. The Goppers are quick to bang on her, as a woman. But if you say anything about a female Gopper they call you a woman hater. Fucking hypocrites.
For starters, go back a few days about Sarah Palin.

Last edited:

Sorry, the GOP had much better candidates in 2016, they went with Trump because Trump appealled to the worst in their base.

Yep, and the Democrats did the same and they both might do the same this election cycle. I’m not sure how anyone could have picked Trump or Clinton.

I don’t fault Harris for her hitchhiking, but going on the Fallon show is inexcusable.

Forum List

Back