It's happening again.

The degree of illegality constantly swirling around Trumpworld is overwhelming.

This thread is dildos....OP should feel bad for even posting it.

I've never seen such a vindictive and mean-spirited bunch of leftist fuckin' assholes in one thread.

If there's a gawd, I hope he takes no mercy on ya....Damn.

This thread is dildos....OP should feel bad for even posting it.

I've never seen such a vindictive and mean-spirited bunch of leftist fuckin' assholes in one thread.
Now that you've thrown some shit on the wall care to comment on the number of Trump attorneys who find themselves in legal jeopardy by associating with, and or defending, Individual 1?

Now that you've thrown some shit on the wall care to comment on the number of Trump attorneys who find themselves in legal jeopardy by associating with, and or defending, Individual 1?
The only reason for that is due to you people continuing to dig dry holes.....It's not even about guilt or innocence, never has been, it's all about leftist vindictiveness and harassment.

I believe that, by and by, you will get your reward.....But it won't be the reward you seek what with Karma being what it is.....So keep digging that hole and see what it gets you.

You are a bad person.

The only reason for that is due to you people continuing to dig dry holes
You're saying Trump's attorneys keep committing illegal/unethical acts because Trump has not yet been convicted of a criminal offense? You get the prize for the dumbest comment today from a member of The Following.

You're saying Trump's attorneys keep committing illegal/unethical acts because Trump has not yet been convicted of a criminal offense? You get the prize for the dumbest comment today from a member of The Following.
No amount of deflection, nor trying to put words in my mouth will change the fact that I consider you a bad person for your continued display of vindictiveness.....That's something you and those around you will have to live with.....All I can say is.....Better them than me.

No amount of deflection, nor trying to put words in my mouth will change the fact that I consider you a bad person for your continued display of vindictiveness.....That's something you and those around you will have to live with.....All I can say is.....Better them than me.
Vindictiveness? You think we’re being too mean to Trump???

Agreed. The question being why do they keep touching a hot stove?
My guess is that they have made a calculation: It's target marketing.

Say you're a MAGA lawyer. Even though you have to say preposterous things and file absurd cases, that 30% to 35% will adore you and hire you. When you lose, you know you can just blame it on the Deep State or Mao or the boogeyman du jour. And you'll never have to compete with more honorable lawyers for the business. All you have to do is avoid being disbarred. That's the only danger.

Sure, you have to be shameless and sell your very fucking soul, but with an attorney, that's generally less work. :laugh:

As 2024 race begins, special counsel advances with focus on Trump lawyers

Federal prosecutors investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 election have asked witnesses extensive questions about the actions of Rudy Giuliani, a lawyer for former president Donald Trump — including where he got his information about alleged fraud, what he did in the days around Jan. 6, 2021, and what he knew about the actions coming that day, people who have appeared in front of the grand jury say.

Investigators looking into classified documents taken to Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s Florida home and private club, have sought to force testimony from another Trump lawyer, Evan Corcoran, by saying there is evidence that the former president used the attorney’s legal services in furtherance of a crime.

And prosecutors have repeatedly sought information on the actions of yet another Trump lawyer, Boris Epshteyn, in connection with both classified documents and Trump’s false electors scheme, three people said. They have quizzed multiple Trump attorneys involved with the documents case, including Christina Bobb, Alina Habba and Jesse Binnall, according to the people familiar with the investigation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...3/trump-documents-jan6-investigation-lawyers/

One interpretation of the focus on Don's attorneys is it suggests Smith is taking a hard look at how they may have contributed to obstruction of justice in the matter of the classified docs found at MAL.
BombWallace.jpg

Vindictiveness? You think we’re being too mean to Trump???
Yep....The man has been out of office for better than two damn years but you vindictive assholes just can't let it go.....That speaks volumes about your character....Or more to the point your lack thereof.

Hell, by this time in Trump's term Obama and his band of rejects was just a distant memory given how Trump was turning things around from what Obama fucked-up.

Yep....The man has been out of office for better than two damn years but you vindictive assholes just can't let it go.....That speaks volumes about your character....Or more to the point your lack thereof.

Hell, by this time in Trump's term Obama and his band of rejects was just a distant memory given how Trump was turning things around from what Obama fucked-up.
Awwww poor Trumpybear.

Fuckem

Your correct, tRump and the tRump administration should NOT have to answer for any of their crimes. I mean jeez!

Forum List

Back