Kraft singles on white bread...

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
Former White House chef, Walter Scheib, reports that Bush's most requested lunches was Kraft singles on white bread. Nor, it appears does Bush like soups or 'anything green'. This would explain much.

If there is any truth to "You are what you eat...", then Kraft singles (Processed, pasturized <i>cheese food</i>, not even real cheese) on white bread day in and day out, would explain why Bush is so bland, tasteless and mediocre. Of course, the lack of fiber in his diet would explain his intransigence...He finds it difficult to concentrate when his bowels are backed up to his throat.

Former White House chef, Walter Scheib, reports that Bush's most requested lunches was Kraft singles on white bread. Nor, it appears does Bush like soups or 'anything green'. This would explain much.

If there is any truth to "You are what you eat...", then Kraft singles (Processed, pasturized <i>cheese food</i>, not even real cheese) on white bread day in and day out, would explain why Bush is so bland, tasteless and mediocre. Of course, the lack of fiber in his diet would explain his intransigence...He finds it difficult to concentrate when his bowels are backed up to his throat.

That's a pretty big "IF" you are basing that last paragraph on. Running out of bashing material?

I'm kind of amazed that I loved that stuff when I was a kid. Now I can't stand white bread (except for a good baguette or good sourdough) and I can't stand Kraft singles. Gimme a nice extra sharp cheddar please, on multigrain.

Forum List

Back