Kochroaches

The point of this thread went well over your head Kosh. It's no wonder you're one of the dumbest regular posters.

The point? There was no point. You posted a singe word, "kochroaches" and a link with no comment. Was there a super secret, code ring, hidden message that had a point hidden from the non-tin foil hat crowd? Methinks you just like to say Koch over and over while fondling yourself.

Much like all of the right wingers with double digit IQ's you have resorted to a vulgar ad hominem. The OP did require a bit of critical thought - thus is was not directed to the double digit crowd.

I've posted several times, and this will be my last, that the Koch Brothers are an example of what is wrong with the recent decisions of the Supreme Court making political contributions about free speech.

The money, from all sides of the political spectrum, poisons the democratic well.

I see I hit a nerve. It's ok, fondling in moderation is normal and natural. As for critical thinking, the OP was a word and a link. Absolutely no critical thought went into it and it is the foundation of the thread. Do you even think before you post? Of course not.

As to money from all sides poisoning the democratic well, we all look forward to your anti-Soros thread. :eusa_whistle:

The point? There was no point. You posted a singe word, "kochroaches" and a link with no comment. Was there a super secret, code ring, hidden message that had a point hidden from the non-tin foil hat crowd? Methinks you just like to say Koch over and over while fondling yourself.

Much like all of the right wingers with double digit IQ's you have resorted to a vulgar ad hominem. The OP did require a bit of critical thought - thus is was not directed to the double digit crowd.

I've posted several times, and this will be my last, that the Koch Brothers are an example of what is wrong with the recent decisions of the Supreme Court making political contributions about free speech.

The money, from all sides of the political spectrum, poisons the democratic well.

I see I hit a nerve. It's ok, fondling in moderation is normal and natural. As for critical thinking, the OP was a word and a link. Absolutely no critical thought went into it and it is the foundation of the thread. Do you even think before you post? Of course not.

As to money from all sides poisoning the democratic well, we all look forward to your anti-Soros thread. :eusa_whistle:

Fuck you. Yeah, I thought about it, but it really is all you deserve.

"Real patriots understand the significance of money in politics, and how it has impacted each and every American. The three stoogies and other fools fail to understand the greatest threat to free markets and Capitalism are the Capitalists." post #11

Quote: Originally Posted by peach174 View Post #12
The left have no problems with their own rich spenders, so quit whining about the rights rich spenders.

"Read the link and listen to the interview. Your comment is both partisan and ridiculous, for money in politics, no matter the source, is the problem."

The issue is not about free speech, that is the canard you've consumed thoughtlessly. Follow the money and try real hard to understand consequences.

Addicted to Koch? New documentary traces influence of Koch brothers' money in GOP

all you left-wing nutjobs do is spew boring, predictable whines about the right-wng boogeymen on your enemies List; which grows by the day with every Progressive failure pointed out; then cry some more like the little babies you are, that people arent taking you seriously

YAWN

"Real patriots understand the significance of money in politics, and how it has impacted each and every American. The three stoogies and other fools fail to understand the greatest threat to free markets and Capitalism are the Capitalists." post #11

The left have no problems with their own rich spenders, so quit whining about the rights rich spenders.

"Read the link and listen to the interview. Your comment is both partisan and ridiculous, for money in politics, no matter the source, is the problem."

The issue is not about free speech, that is the canard you've consumed thoughtlessly. Follow the money and try real hard to understand consequences.

Addicted to Koch? New documentary traces influence of Koch brothers' money in GOP

you losers have no problem with Big Labor's money; or the environmental lobby

idiots and hypocrites

real patriots ?

:lol:

look up the word patriot in the dictionary money isn't in the definition

now look up moron ... your picture is beside the definition

So you're still addicted to cock. tsk, tsk.

OMG!! Koch Industries gives money to conservative causes!!

stop the effin presses!!

lol libs are such morons!!!!!

George Soros donates money to over 2 dozen left-wing activist groups

idiots and hypocrites

real patriots ?

By "real patriots" I suggested those who support democracy and our democratic institutions. Do you really think those who put out vast amounts of money to elect pols or pass initiatives give a damn about the many? Money in politics is self serving, only assholes and fools like you believe it is about free speech.

real patriots ?

By "real patriots" I suggested those who support democracy and our democratic institutions. Do you really think those who put out vast amounts of money to elect pols or pass initiatives give a damn about the many? Money in politics is self serving, only assholes and fools like you believe it is about free speech.

only a complete asshole like you finds a problem with being "self-serving". we want what we want. what kind of idiot implies he has no agenda?

what kind of loser thinks money is the only corrupter?

stop the effin presses!!

idiots and hypocrites

Not only are you stupid and likely nuts, you're also dishonest.

Oh you poor pitiful creature. Someone has a different opinion than you. Doesn't your obamacare cover crisis counseling?

stop the effin presses!!

idiots and hypocrites

Not only are you stupid and likely nuts, you're also dishonest.

if i'm being dishonest you can easily prove that cant you moron?

Well, at least you acknowledge you're stupid and nuts. That's the first step.

I think the Koch's do a lot of nice things with their money. My only question is simply why are they so anti working man anti laborer? It seems as though they are all for lower wages for workers? With all their money why would they care and not stand in the corner of the laborer?

I think the Koch's do a lot of nice things with their money. My only question is simply why are they so anti working man anti laborer? It seems as though they are all for lower wages for workers? With all their money why would they care and not stand in the corner of the laborer?

This link may answer your question:

Interview: Daniel Schulman, Author Of 'Sons of Wichita' : NPR

They want to be Kingmakers!

What does Soros want to be?

Last edited:

real patriots ?

you're a real idiot, you have no idea what I believe .... real patriot is an oxymoron this day in time ... anyone can call themselves one, but qualifying and making the grade ? not so much ... your inane blather is written proof. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back