Kochroaches

Number 60 on this list:

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php

Although the top 25 is dominated by tax exempt corporations that give money to the far left.

Notice the far left focus on their programmed talking points.

Another boring far left thread.

The point of this thread went well over your head Kosh. It's no wonder you're one of the dumbest regular posters.

:eusa_boohoo:
Thank you for bumping the link from the OP. It is especially nice that you did so using only an emoticon; one more example of someone incapable of posting a rational response and/or stringing together points to counter those outlined by others.

It's rather sad so many like you lack the necessary skills to debate current issues and events and must rely on the use of emoticons, idiotgrams, parroting others or ad hominem attacks, simply because reality intrudes on your fantasy making you at best uncomfortable or too often pathologically angry.

Since your posts are nothing more than an exercise in mental masturbation for you and you refuse to be rational and have an open mind, the emoticon was the only response your post deserved. I'd be happy to actually engage you in debate, but your history proves that you never do that.

:eusa_boohoo:

Oh look! TWO emoticons!

Number 60 on this list:

Although the top 25 is dominated by tax exempt corporations that give money to the far left.

The point of this thread went well over your head Kosh. It's no wonder you're one of the dumbest regular posters.

The point? There was no point. You posted a singe word, "kochroaches" and a link with no comment. Was there a super secret, code ring, hidden message that had a point hidden from the non-tin foil hat crowd? Methinks you just like to say Koch over and over while fondling yourself.

Watching Wry Catcher desperately trying to keep this thread relevant is amusing.

I'm sure it is, for you. Maybe if you take a piece of duck tape and fold it so the sticky side is outside, you will be able to amuse yourself for hours trying to remove it. Of course you will deny the rest of us some good laughs by not posting.

Last edited:
Number 60 on this list:

The point? There was no point. You posted a singe word, "kochroaches" and a link with no comment. Was there a super secret, code ring, hidden message that had a point hidden from the non-tin foil hat crowd? Methinks you just like to say Koch over and over while fondling yourself.

Much like all of the right wingers with double digit IQ's you have resorted to a vulgar ad hominem. The OP did require a bit of critical thought - thus is was not directed to the double digit crowd.

I've posted several times, and this will be my last, that the Koch Brothers are an example of what is wrong with the recent decisions of the Supreme Court making political contributions about free speech.

The money, from all sides of the political spectrum, poisons the democratic well.

while I have no problem protesting Koch soft money (all soft money) into politics, the Koch Bros do put a healthy portion of their wealth in humanitarian efforts.

Much like all of the right wingers with double digit IQ's you have resorted to a vulgar ad hominem. The OP did require a bit of critical thought - thus is was not directed to the double digit crowd.

I've posted several times, and this will be my last, that the Koch Brothers are an example of what is wrong with the recent decisions of the Supreme Court making political contributions about free speech.

The money, from all sides of the political spectrum, poisons the democratic well.

This from a far left Obama drone that can not think for themselves.

As far as missing your point, I know you are a far left Obama drone and post because you were told to post this non sense based on following the failed far left religion.

So why does the far left hate unions?

We've heard from the three stooges ^^^, ignorant and blissfully each. Now, those who really care about our country ought to consider the link and the impact money has on governance and the future.

Why do you never post about Soros, he spends much more, but it's good influence right?

What? Would you like to post some hard data to that or just stick with conjecture? The Koch brothers are getting very worried about their reputation. They now run soft, warm and fuzzy television ads...on MSNBC. Bahahahahaa.

We've heard from the three stooges ^^^, ignorant and blissfully each. Now, those who really care about our country ought to consider the link and the impact money has on governance and the future.

Why do you never post about Soros, he spends much more, but it's good influence right?

What? Would you like to post some hard data to that or just stick with conjecture? The Koch brothers are getting very worried about their reputation. They now run soft, warm and fuzzy television ads...on MSNBC. Bahahahahaa.

So you're one of the six that actually watch MSLSD, good for you.

while I have no problem protesting Koch soft money (all soft money) into politics, the Koch Bros do put a healthy portion of their wealth in humanitarian efforts.

Ultruism or self interest? Yes, they give money to PBS, but does it go to them without strings attached?

This from a far left Obama drone that can not think for themselves.

As far as missing your point, I know you are a far left Obama drone and post because you were told to post this non sense based on following the failed far left religion.

So why does the far left hate unions?

You're obviously not very bright, but I'm beginning to believe you're a bit nuts too.

Forum List

Back