Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to LA regularly and I took helicopter ride from San Diego to LA many times
Bet you didn't fly in fog now, didja?
Be my guest. Go up in the fog or a windy day and take a bunch of children with you just to save time.
Kobe gambled. The kids lost. Way WAY too much has already been made of some stupid overpaid basketball player.

I asked you a question.

Who are you to dictate how a man should do with any of his time or with his family or money?

Who are you?

Someone degreed in physics that understands that helicopters aren't meant to fly and only get airborne by a delicate balance of counter-forces contingent upon the environs being pretty static. I tried to look up what Kobe Beef Jellybean Bryant's educational background was but couldn't find any listed. Apparently it was Masters in Pneumatic Dribbling.

Taking a Heli up on a foggy day is a risk an adult can make for himself, too bad he made it for several children not cognizant of the potential dangers. Kobe Beef Jellybean could have just gotten in his car a little earlier and driven. The real shame was those kids all died over nothing important.

The real shame is that you retarded
So says the guy who cannot even write seven words that'd get him a passing grade on his 5th grade English exam.

Definitely a Jellybean fan.

But don't worry. They've interviewed Jellybean's high school coach now and he was going to cry, but he knew that Jelly would want him to stay strong. Lesson learned: just because you can dribble a basketball doesn't mean your personal pilot has the good sense not to fly your luxury helicopter where it can't even see a mountain right in front of him with no apparent idea where he was at or going.

Tomorrow, they will be interviewing Jellybean's 3rd grade school teacher who just knew that he'd grow up to be millionaire helicopter statistic someday because he was tall and named after a steak. Get it? A piece of meat.

So hateful.

Be my guest. Go up in the fog or a windy day and take a bunch of children with you just to save time.
Kobe gambled. The kids lost. Way WAY too much has already been made of some stupid overpaid basketball player.

I asked you a question.

Who are you to dictate how a man should do with any of his time or with his family or money?

Who are you?

Someone degreed in physics that understands that helicopters aren't meant to fly and only get airborne by a delicate balance of counter-forces contingent upon the environs being pretty static. I tried to look up what Kobe Beef Jellybean Bryant's educational background was but couldn't find any listed. Apparently it was Masters in Pneumatic Dribbling.

Taking a Heli up on a foggy day is a risk an adult can make for himself, too bad he made it for several children not cognizant of the potential dangers. Kobe Beef Jellybean could have just gotten in his car a little earlier and driven. The real shame was those kids all died over nothing important.

The real shame is that you retarded
So says the guy who cannot even write seven words that'd get him a passing grade on his 5th grade English exam.

Definitely a Jellybean fan.

But don't worry. They've interviewed Jellybean's high school coach now and he was going to cry, but he knew that Jelly would want him to stay strong. Lesson learned: just because you can dribble a basketball doesn't mean your personal pilot has the good sense not to fly your luxury helicopter where it can't even see a mountain right in front of him with no apparent idea where he was at or going.

Tomorrow, they will be interviewing Jellybean's 3rd grade school teacher who just knew that he'd grow up to be millionaire helicopter statistic someday because he was tall and named after a steak. Get it? A piece of meat.

So hateful.
Hes jealous that the only reason he will be mourned is by his fleas.

Am I the only one who thinks the MSM’s fawning coverage of his death, is overblown?

I didn't even know who he was. I knew he was some kind of famous sports athlete, but I had to look him up. By last night, networks were preempting TV shows to bring out specials on his life. What bullshit. The guy used his 8 million dollar plaything to save himself from driving in traffic and to impress four unfortunate children going to a child's basketball game, and it cost them their lives because the dumb jackass took the most dangerous and unreliable means of transportation up into fogged out conditions and flew right into a hillside.
No you stupid cave chimp. He used the copter to spend more time with his family instead of sitting in traffic to and from games. He even spoke about it in an interview.

Well good for him, SHITHEAD. He got to jump over highway traffic to spend a few extra hours a week with his family while the drooling masses all sat behind the wheel. That must have added up to a few hundred hours? I mean, he was rich and privileged from dribbling a basketball, right? He was SPECIAL. Brain surgeons and scientists with PH.D.s who perform medical miracles don't have 9 person helicopters with private pilots to take their little girl to a kid's game! And all it cost him is the last 40 years of his life with his family.

News flash for you, dummass-- --- -- he was rich, he didn't need to work; if he wanted to spend more time with his family all he had to do was STAY HOME.
What does any of that have to do with the point? He had the means to spend more time with his family while he had to work like everyone else and he took it. Hell I had it even better than him. I worked from home for 15 years. Stop being jealous you silly little bitch. You can get killed in a car accident.

So you think it silly to fly a chopper into a low cloud deck with a load of children on board. Got it.

Am I the only one who thinks the MSM’s fawning coverage of his death, is overblown?

I didn't even know who he was. I knew he was some kind of famous sports athlete, but I had to look him up. By last night, networks were preempting TV shows to bring out specials on his life. What bullshit. The guy used his 8 million dollar plaything to save himself from driving in traffic and to impress four unfortunate children going to a child's basketball game, and it cost them their lives because the dumb jackass took the most dangerous and unreliable means of transportation up into fogged out conditions and flew right into a hillside.
No you stupid cave chimp. He used the copter to spend more time with his family instead of sitting in traffic to and from games. He even spoke about it in an interview.

Well good for him, SHITHEAD. He got to jump over highway traffic to spend a few extra hours a week with his family while the drooling masses all sat behind the wheel. That must have added up to a few hundred hours? I mean, he was rich and privileged from dribbling a basketball, right? He was SPECIAL. Brain surgeons and scientists with PH.D.s who perform medical miracles don't have 9 person helicopters with private pilots to take their little girl to a kid's game! And all it cost him is the last 40 years of his life with his family.

News flash for you, dummass-- --- -- he was rich, he didn't need to work; if he wanted to spend more time with his family all he had to do was STAY HOME.
Yes, he should have taken a car, since nobody ever gets killed in car accidents.

:rolleyes:

What does any of that have to do with the point? He had the means to spend more time with his family while he had to work like everyone else and he took it. Hell I had it even better than him. I worked from home for 15 years. Stop being jealous you silly little bitch. You can get killed in a car accident.

So you think it silly to fly a chopper into a low cloud deck with a load of children on board. Got it.
No, and neither did the pilot, which is why he was attempting to climb above it.

No. I think youre a silly little bitch to be upset he used a copter to commute in. Youre a jealous little bitch for that one. Buy your own copter if you can afford it.

I go to LA regularly and I took helicopter ride from San Diego to LA many times

I asked you a question.

Who are you?

Do you know that Kobe was aware of the risks?

You think he would take his daughter up if he knew?

No. I think youre a silly little bitch to be upset he used a copter to commute in. Youre a jealous little bitch for that one. Buy your own copter if you can afford it.

Contrary to popular belief it was not Kobe's heli. It belonged to a charter company.

Contrary to popular belief it was not Kobe's heli. It belonged to a charter company.
So Kobe was paying a fare to ride the heli like toobfreak rides the bus to work?

THANK YOU. As I found out myself today, despite the false info of some people here, Kobe DIDN'T own the chopper, he RENTED IT from a local company on an per-trip basis. Which means he also didn't have a private pilot. That changes the picture considerably and as usual, too many people here tell far more than they know.

The police weren't even flying that day and the pilot got special permission to lift off. They are looking into the wisdom of that. The chopper also didn't have ground terrain detection and warning systems, despite the FAA being advised to recommend such, which they never followed up doing.

The chopper flew up about a 1/2 mile trying to clear the clouds and something went wrong, and it dropped 2,000 feet in about a minute hitting the hillside hard.

It was a comedy of back luck and errors. Now the NBA is going to perpetrate it one step farther and make Kobe the symbol for the NBA. How nice. I have to wonder if that is racially motivated as I just don't see it happening had the guy been White.

So Kobe was paying a fare to ride the heli like toobfreak rides the bus to work?

I don't work, jackass, and there are no buses in my area to ride if I wanted to. But somehow I gotta figure that if there was, your son would be the bus driver.

Yes, to the tune of about $4600 an hour.

I don't work, jackass, and there are no buses in my area to ride if I wanted to. But somehow I gotta figure that if there was, your son would be the bus driver.
So youre in one of those all white towns where everyone is on welfare and you wrestle pigs for entertainment?

So youre in one of those all white towns where everyone is on welfare and you wrestle pigs for entertainment?

That is so funny. I was laughing so hard.

Keep laughing. Meantime, I'll still be living in a mostly white, affluent area where most people don't need to work, don't need public transportation, and keep your kind out behind closed gates let in only to cut and water our grass and clean our plumbing or take our trash. :21:

His Mamba Sports Academy team supposed to play against Fresno team called Fresno Lady Heat that tragic Sunday morning.

Mamba Sports Academy building is located in Thousands Oaks where wanna bee NBA player, college basketball player or NBA player practice and train. It’s very expensive to join.

He has several investments and other business ventures going on all at the same times. Like his sports drink worth over $200M from last year. I only hope that Vanessa’s financial advisors will guide her well.

I can feel her pain at young age of 37 widow with a 7 month old baby. A husband and a daughter died at the same time.
I doubt if Vanessa will have to worry about finances but losing a husband and daughter is an emotional blow

True. I heard that she wasn’t involved in any of Kobe businesses because of kids and maintain high reputations of married to NBA legends.

From personal experience I heard lots of sad stories when husband passed away business and money also disappeared mysteriously...... wife ending up bankruptcy Benjamin.

Vanessa applied for Laker girls. That is how they met but she didn’t get the job because of her physical ????

I remember Kobe saying. I asked her name.... Vaaannesssa. I’m gone.

His last text was around 8am with Shaquille O’Neal 20yo son Shareef playing for UCLA. Shareef asked him a question but Kobe never get a chance to reply.

I supposed to fly today to LA watch Lakers vs Clippers at Staples but they canceled the game in respect to Kobe.
I was glad to see Kobe and Shaq became friends

I saw them talking on the side several times before the game just giggling and laughing.

I’m in LA and sadly I don’t have a ticket for today’s game because of prior commitments. But I visited Staples this morning with other fans.

It’s very moving and was not able to hold my tears. My family and friends are affected.

We will attend the same catholic church mass in Newport Beach this Sunday where Kobe and Giana attended before boarding the helicopter in Santa Ana.

Keep laughing. Meantime, I'll still be living in a mostly white, affluent area where most people don't need to work, don't need public transportation, and keep your kind out behind closed gates let in only to cut and water our grass and clean our plumbing or take our trash. :21:

Your attitude and hateful doesn’t match what you are babbling.
And funny where do you live? You don’t even mentioned in your profile or what you do.
Suddenly you live in gated community.
Maybe you cut the grass for those folks.

I live here in Palm Springs. Oh what an ugly place.

pictures of palm spring california - Google Search

And here La Jolla San Diego so I can get closer to my kids and their families. And closer to my business.
Oh what an ugly place.

pictures of la jolla california - Google Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back