Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kobe was paying a fare to ride the heli like toobfreak rides the bus to work?

I don't work, jackass, and there are no buses in my area to ride if I wanted to. But somehow I gotta figure that if there was, your son would be the bus driver.
So youre in one of those all white towns where everyone is on welfare and you wrestle pigs for entertainment?

That is so funny. I was laughing so hard.

Keep laughing. Meantime, I'll still be living in a mostly white, affluent area where most people don't need to work, don't need public transportation, and keep your kind out behind closed gates let in only to cut and water our grass and clean our plumbing or take our trash. :21:

Your attitude and hateful doesn’t match what you are babbling.
And funny where do you live? You don’t even mentioned in your profile or what you do.
Suddenly you live in gated community.
Maybe you cut the grass for those folks.
I live here in Palm Springs. Oh what an ugly place.
pictures of palm spring california - Google Search

ROFL.gif

george-of-the-jungle.gif

ROFL.gif

Contrary to popular belief it was not Kobe's heli. It belonged to a charter company.
So Kobe was paying a fare to ride the heli like toobfreak rides the bus to work?

I don't work, jackass, and there are no buses in my area to ride if I wanted to. But somehow I gotta figure that if there was, your son would be the bus driver.
So youre in one of those all white towns where everyone is on welfare and you wrestle pigs for entertainment?

Keep laughing. Meantime, I'll still be living in a mostly white, affluent area where most people don't need to work, don't need public transportation, and keep your kind out behind closed gates let in only to cut and water our grass and clean our plumbing or take our trash. :21:

And here Key Biscayne Florida. Oh what an ugly place.

pictures of key biscayne florida - Google Search

Contrary to popular belief it was not Kobe's heli. It belonged to a charter company.

And where the hell do you live?

I don’t see anything.

Don't leave out your chateau in France.

276C257364.jpg

And funny where do you live? You don’t even mentioned in your profile or what you do.

View attachment 303800
View attachment 303799
View attachment 303800

That’s right Bud..... Is this the best you can do?

Where do you live again?

View attachment 303801

Nope that is not what I posted.

View attachment 303801

And what do you do for a living? I don’t see anything.

View attachment 303800
View attachment 303799
View attachment 303800

Where do you live again?

Osborn.png

If you weren't such a total triggered low class ass, you'd realize that your every action here has already proven that everything you've claimed to be a total lie.

Now tell us about that beach front property you have on the Mediterranean!

ISp1el7r1y6jgr1000000000.0.jpg

View attachment 303800
View attachment 303799
View attachment 303800

Your low class hateful attitude.

1. Only fits people that are collecting cans and bottles in grocery trash.

2. Only fits people that live in mobile homes next to pig farms.

3. Only fits people that are sitting all day waiting for the welfare checks.

4. Only fits people that are poor and peasants complaining all day with their miserable life.

5. Only fits people that live under the bridge with the grocery carts.

View attachment 303800
View attachment 303799
View attachment 303800

Where do you live again?

View attachment 303802

If you weren't such a total triggered low class ass, you'd realize that your every action here has already proven that everything you've claimed to be a total lie.

View attachment 303803

One thing with my strong principle I don’t fucking lie.
Prove to me where I lied.

View attachment 303800
View attachment 303799
View attachment 303800

Where do you live again?

View attachment 303802

View attachment 303803

I asked you where you live and what you do?
Why are you scared?

4. Only fits people that are poor and peasants complaining all day with their miserable life.

Then I will no doubt see you there.
rofl1.gif

View attachment 303800
View attachment 303799
View attachment 303800

Where do you live again?

View attachment 303802

View attachment 303803

Prove to me where I lied
I’ll wait here.

I already prove how a disgusting low class disgusting human being you are.

Then I will no doubt see you there. View attachment 303806

I expected this is all what you have. Anything else?

Low class people like you don’t know how to get embarrassed..That fits you well.

Just that triggered buttholes like you don't need any help being played like a violin. You trip over your own feet every time.

Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 8.24.14 PM.png

Meantime, I'll still be living in a mostly white, affluent area where most people don't need to work, don't need public transportation, and keep your kind out behind closed gates let in only to cut and water our grass and clean our plumbing or take our trash.
And yet you are clearly still so miserable. So maybe that's overrated.

He's the one who raped that 17-year-old girl in Eagle, Colorado...

OH, you mean the same girl who ran to the cops, a few hours later, then had a rape kit done on her when she got to the cops ---and results came back showing that two (2) other men ejaculated in her vagaina after Kobe did it? So even low-priced attys would ask for immediate dismissal ---which was granted. You mean, that 17-yr-old girl??

Meantime, I'll still be living in a mostly white, affluent area where most people don't need to work, don't need public transportation, and keep your kind out behind closed gates let in only to cut and water our grass and clean our plumbing or take our trash.
And yet you are clearly still so miserable. So maybe that's overrated.

Enjoying being a, racist, is always overrated.

Just that triggered buttholes like you don't need any help being played like a violin. You trip over your own feet every time.

View attachment 303809

What is that supposed to mean? Showing me where I blasted your cruelties and hatred to a dead person that can’t hit you back?

I posted where I live. You know why I did that?

So you can concentrate with your jealousy to me not to a dead person with his daughter in an awful tragedy. You are very cruel person.

Don’t forget to wipe your saliva. You claimed you live in white rich neighborhood. Yet you cannot post where you live and what the hell you do. You are a very dishonest person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back