Knox County, TN Mayor Glenn Jacobs speaks out against mask mandate...he used to wear a mask as WWE's Kane

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score

WEATHER53

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mayors of shithole cities know the cities are populated by shitheads and that’s their constituency so they have to appease and appeal to those who engage in unlawful conduct, all at the expense of the productive and law abiding.
Kane is the exception but he’s all big and burly and detested by the hide under your bed queens.

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score

In the 2001 Royal Rumble, Kane wore a mask for 54 minutes and eliminated 11 people.

Mr. Bearer wore a mask in 2001 because of the burns he received in a funeral home fire as a kid- not because of any fear of a virus or a pandemic.

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mayors of shithole cities know the cities are populated by shitheads and that’s their constituency so they have to appease and appeal to those who engage in unlawful conduct, all at the expense of the productive and law abiding.
WTF are you babbling about and what do you imagine it has to do with one dumbass tRumpling voting against reasonable public health measures?

WEATHER53

Gold Member
Reaction score
WTF are you babbling about and what do you imagine it has to do with one dumbass tRumpling voting against reasonable public health measures?
They are ineffective public health measure and more a sign of compliance and submittal

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They are ineffective public health measure and more a sign of compliance and submittal
Ineffective? Research says if we all wore masks for 4-6 weeks we'd have this under control. Doesn't sound ineffective to me. You're just spewing the party line. Go ahead. Here, I'll even help:

FREEDUMB!!!!

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kane has always been a bit of a rebel. I always wondered why the state athletic commission didn't lift his wrestling license after he electrocuted a promoter's son's testicles.

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
In America. In Pennsylvania, specifically. Walmart has absolutely required it for almost 4 months. Over in NJ, they sent drones in to remind the people to mask up or else.

Seriously?

Walmart isn't a town.

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please try to be serious. We're talking about life and death here.

You are the one not being serious. We have ALREADY had mandatory mask orders on the books for literally months.

That's fine, I guess towns and states and stores can do whatever they want depending on their constitutions and charters.

However, I am pointing out the fact that it isn't a panacea for the Corona Panic, if the goal is to get rid of the virus.

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
Yeah, sure.....it doesn't reduce the spread at all.... :(

So I suppose you think only a complete lockdown will work.... And you look forward to it..... sheesh!!!! :rolleyes-41:

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ineffective? Research says if we all wore masks for 4-6 weeks we'd have this under control. Doesn't sound ineffective to me. You're just spewing the party line. Go ahead. Here, I'll even help:

FREEDUMB!!!!
I saw a commercial a couple of weeks ago of a breath freshener product. Bad breath can go through the masks we wear. So the product promoted use it before putting the mask on. Have not seen the commercial since. That tells me that the virus can go through also.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seriously?

Walmart isn't a town.
~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Last edited:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days