KNOWLES: Trump Baits The Media On Ukraine. They Fall For It.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Donald-Trump-8.jpg

Drew Angerer/Getty Images

On Tuesday’s episode of “The Michael Knowles Show,” Knowles talks about how President Trump doubles down and trolls the press with his remarks on Ukraine and China. Video and partial transcript below:

But then President Trump himself, a unique character in American politics, decides he’s not going to stay quiet; he’s not going to defend himself; he’s going to double down. And so here is President Trump’s response on colluding with foreign governments over the question of the Bidens’ corruption.

TRUMP: Well, I would think that if they were honest about it they would start a major investigation into the Bidens. It’s a very simple answer. They should investigate the Bidens, because how does a company that’s newly formed, and all these companies, if you look at — by the way, likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens because what happened to China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine. So I would say that President Zelensky, if it were me, I would recommend that they start an investigation into the Bidens.

TRUMP: Because nobody has any doubt that they weren’t crooked that was a crooked deal a hundred percent. He had no knowledge of energy, didn’t know the first thing about it. All of a sudden he’s getting fifty thousand dollars a month plus a lot of other things. Nobody has any doubt. And they got rid of a prosecutor — who was a very tough prosecutor — they got rid of him. Now they’re trying to make it the opposite way, but they got it. So if I were the president, I would certainly recommend that of Ukraine.

Absolutely the perfect response to this. I guess it gets back to our point: sometimes the wrong decision is better than indecision. I don’t think this is the wrong decision. I think it’s perfectly defensible to tell Ukraine to look into corruption and their own interference in the 2016 election, and I think it’s perfectly right for President Trump to double down on that. Because what’s he going to do? He could apologize and explain himself to the press — that’s not going to get him anywhere, and there’s no reason for him to do it. He doesn’t owe those people one word of explanation.

So, what he does is he goes out there, and he makes a joke. And even Marco Rubio, who is obviously no particular fan of the president, Marco Rubio was asked about this response from Trump and he just explains to the press — not President Trump’s remarks — he explains to the press how stupid the press is.

Damn. I love this man simply because he has BALLS the size of boulders! But isn't that why we elected him, to get things done and who would have known about the HUGE CORRUPTION of our Deep State run government....The BEST PRESIDENT we will ever have!

Donald-Trump-8.jpg

On Tuesday’s episode of “The Michael Knowles Show,” Knowles talks about how President Trump doubles down and trolls the press with his remarks on Ukraine and China. Video and partial transcript below:

But then President Trump himself, a unique character in American politics, decides he’s not going to stay quiet; he’s not going to defend himself; he’s going to double down. And so here is President Trump’s response on colluding with foreign governments over the question of the Bidens’ corruption.

TRUMP: Well, I would think that if they were honest about it they would start a major investigation into the Bidens. It’s a very simple answer. They should investigate the Bidens, because how does a company that’s newly formed, and all these companies, if you look at — by the way, likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens because what happened to China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine. So I would say that President Zelensky, if it were me, I would recommend that they start an investigation into the Bidens.

TRUMP: Because nobody has any doubt that they weren’t crooked that was a crooked deal a hundred percent. He had no knowledge of energy, didn’t know the first thing about it. All of a sudden he’s getting fifty thousand dollars a month plus a lot of other things. Nobody has any doubt. And they got rid of a prosecutor — who was a very tough prosecutor — they got rid of him. Now they’re trying to make it the opposite way, but they got it. So if I were the president, I would certainly recommend that of Ukraine.

Absolutely the perfect response to this. I guess it gets back to our point: sometimes the wrong decision is better than indecision. I don’t think this is the wrong decision. I think it’s perfectly defensible to tell Ukraine to look into corruption and their own interference in the 2016 election, and I think it’s perfectly right for President Trump to double down on that. Because what’s he going to do? He could apologize and explain himself to the press — that’s not going to get him anywhere, and there’s no reason for him to do it. He doesn’t owe those people one word of explanation.

So, what he does is he goes out there, and he makes a joke. And even Marco Rubio, who is obviously no particular fan of the president, Marco Rubio was asked about this response from Trump and he just explains to the press — not President Trump’s remarks — he explains to the press how stupid the press is.

Damn. I love this man simply because he has BALLS the size of boulders! But isn't that why we elected him, to get things done and who would have known about the HUGE CORRUPTION of our Deep State run government....The BEST PRESIDENT we will ever have!
That's some stupid shit there, bro

Donald-Trump-8.jpg

It’s pretty nifty to excuse every mistake as an intentional triggering of the media. Unfortunately it’s a transparent and immature tactic... nothing a respectable leader of the free world should be engaging in.

Donald-Trump-8.jpg

Hey Bro, stop sucking dicks and pay attention!

Donald-Trump-8.jpg

^ it's always a conservative that brings dick sucking into a conversation

Donald-Trump-8.jpg

It’s pretty nifty to excuse every mistake as an intentional triggering of the media. Unfortunately it’s a transparent and immature tactic... nothing a respectable leader of the free world should be engaging in.
Bullshit, he has done more for America since Reagan.. you snowflake are just triggered...again!

Donald-Trump-8.jpg

And always a lefty that actually does it!

Donald-Trump-8.jpg

Homophobia has been studied, and those who engage in such hate, hate themselves, or so the studies have decided. Either because they are gay curious, and hate the thoughts they dream about, or have engaged in a homosexual connection, and hate themselves for enjoying it.

Donald-Trump-8.jpg

Bullshit, he has done more for America since Reagan.. you snowflake are just triggered...again!
Perhaps in your point of view, but in my POV and for millions of others he is viewed as a divisive bully who is making our political system into even more of a joke than it already was.

Donald-Trump-8.jpg

But it's ALWAYS the lunatic libs that do the actual sucking, Augie!

Donald-Trump-8.jpg

Perhaps in your point of view, but in my POV and for millions of others he is viewed as a divisive bully who is making our political system into even more of a joke than it already was.
Our political system, because you leftists have finally been outed as to your corruption. Lies, and BULLYING TACTICS (Why does the committees that are supposedly investigating Trump, REFUSE to have Republicans take part...have meetings of only leftists in SECURE ROOMS so no one knows what you are doing? Refuses to let Republicans have subpoena power and refuse to have a man accused of supposed crimes NOT HAVE ACCESS to his accusers, or even his lawyers have access to anything related to this matter?) As you should know ANYONE ACCUSED of crimes has the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to cross EXAMINE AN UNKNOWN WHISTLEBLOWER!. The DemonRATS ARE DICTATORS, FASCISTS, and have nothing that is impeachable, except for what they MAKE UP!....the really sad part is that our supposed media has now openly shown they are your propaganda wing of your party. You and your political allies are being exposed quietly until Trump wins a second term, and starts to indict so many saboteurs of the American way of life.

Donald-Trump-8.jpg

And always a lefty that actually does it!
Damn, you beat me to it! I'll leave my response to Augie on this thread.

Donald-Trump-8.jpg

Our political system, because you leftists have finally been outed as to your corruption. Lies, and BULLYING TACTICS (Why does the committees that are supposedly investigating Trump, REFUSE to have Republicans take part...have meetings of only leftists in SECURE ROOMS so no one knows what you are doing? Refuses to let Republicans have subpoena power and refuse to have a man accused of supposed crimes NOT HAVE ACCESS to his accusers, or even his lawyers have access to anything related to this matter?) As you should know ANYONE ACCUSED of crimes has the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to cross EXAMINE AN UNKNOWN WHISTLEBLOWER!. The DemonRATS ARE DICTATORS, FASCISTS, and have nothing that is impeachable, except for what they MAKE UP!....the really sad part is that our supposed media has now openly shown they are your propaganda wing of your party. You and your political allies are being exposed quietly until Trump wins a second term, and starts to indict so many saboteurs of the American way of life.
hey dumbass, the house Investigates and the senate is where the trial occurs. What kind of investigation invites the accused to participate in the investigation? You are so clearly clueless. Try keeping those rants a little shorter

Donald-Trump-8.jpg

hey dumbass, the house Investigates and the senate is where the trial occurs. What kind of investigation invites the accused to participate in the investigation? You are so clearly clueless. Try keeping those rants a little shorter
And what investigating committee BARS Republicans in the committee from actually participating with their own witnesses to refute the lefts witness....and what committee holds these hearings behind closed doors....both Nixon and Clinton hearings were open and the public knew everything going on...
Why is this one NOT?
Much of impeachment inquiry may be conducted in secret
upload_2019-10-10_3-10-32.jpeg
Oct 2, 2019 · ... Committee will hold Friday's hearing behind closed doors. ... House Republicans say Democrats are ignoring precedent in order

He's the shock jock President, the Troll in Chief.

They cheer his childish behavior in part because they relate to it -- that's how they behave, or want to behave, too.

He's the shock jock President, the Troll in Chief.

They cheer his childish behavior in part because they relate to it -- that's how they behave, or want to behave, too.
Don't you just love it when YOU KNOW Trump has set the hair burning left and NEVER TRUMPERS on fire....MORE OF THIS DJT....LOTS MORE

liberals-triggered-trump.gif

And what investigating committee BARS Republicans in the committee from actually participating with their own witnesses to refute the lefts witness....and what committee holds these hearings behind closed doors....both Nixon and Clinton hearings were open and the public knew everything going on...
Why is this one NOT?
Much of impeachment inquiry may be conducted in secret
View attachment 283808
Oct 2, 2019 · ... Committee will hold Friday's hearing behind closed doors. ... House Republicans say Democrats are ignoring precedent in order
hey, I’d love for the house to work bipartisanly... but it is so partisan with the Trump stuff I don’t think it will ever go anywhere. I hear how republicans have conducted themselves in hearings and on tv and they have zero interest to root out the subject. The tactic is to distract. If they want to open up an investigation into Biden then fine. Do that separately but when that’s the knee jerk response to Trumps actions then it is a useless distraction.

the house is trying to gather evidence to make an impeachment case. The trial would be in the senate when the accused can make their defense.

Our country is broken, our congress is broken, and the guy at the top is not mending the divide he is fueling it.

Forum List

Back