Knowing is better than believing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we Go again.
This is the religion forum. If a member wants to come here to share an experience that they claim they had with God, it's inappropriate for you to attempt to troll, flame, hijack, and/or otherwise derail the thread with your assertion that he never had said experience. Therefore, I am deleting your post.

This is the religion forum. If a member wants to come here to share an experience that they claim they had with God, it's inappropriate for you to attempt to troll, flame, hijack, and/or otherwise derail the thread with your assertion that he never had said experience. Therefore, I am deleting your post.
The truth is more powerful than any of your deletions.
That aside, on another forum, democrats are regularly called communists. You don't object to that do you? No because it suits you.

Second, there are those who jump in with no experience at all but are more than ready to tell you what you "really" experienced.
Trolls that come into this forum to tell people that their experiences aren't genuine are going to start seeing their posts deleted.

The truth is more powerful than any of your deletions.
That aside, on another forum, democrats are regularly called communists. You don't object to that do you? No because it suits you.
Apples and oranges. Not analogous. If it bothers you to hear the experiences of believers, then you probably shouldn't read such threads, let alone respond.

Everything has an explanation.
Start another thread on the "science" of NDE's. This is not the thread for that. People of faith should be able to share their very personal, Godly, experiences here without being victim to trolling, derailing, and thread hijacking.

I have 10-12 lucid dreams a year
My father (80) died in January of 2015. A few days after his passing, he visited me in a dream. Although I was asleep, it was no dream. He visited me. In all my life I have never experienced anything like it before or since. In my deep sleep, it's as if I felt my mind being opened and with a "woosh" I was teleported to my parent's home. I was totally lucid and there in front of me was my father. He had a big smile on his face and I was overjoyed and we hugged. He told me that he died of a stroke but that he was ok. And then it was over. I slipped back into unconsciousness and, upon waking, I went to my parent's home to tell my grieving, widowed, mother of what happened. As I said, it was no dream.

I do not talk about it for obvious reasons. Disussing OOBE is futile. I have however contributed to doctoral research.
Many here would love to hear of your experience(s). I'll do my best to keep the trolls from hijacking such a thread.

Grin. Exhibit 1 for why people might choose not to share. ;)
It is my heartfelt belief that such people are under demonic influence and that's why they are compelled to attack believers. They don't attack because it's false; they attack because it's the truth.

It doesn't bother me. These people are quoting experience with a god that does not exist and never has. It cannot be anything but hallucinations or delusions.
The invent childish scenarios and project them as fact. It's not.

How about correcting some of those blatant lies instead of shooting the messenger.
These people are quoting experience with a god that does not exist and never has.

Your opinion, not necessarily a fact.

How do you know you experienced them?
He said he had the experience and that's all that matters. If you don't believe him, fine, move on. Don't come into threads like this to tell or imply that the person did not have the experience. If you want to create a thread on the validity of NDE's, go for it, but this isn't that thread.

My father (80) died in January of 2015. A few days after his passing, he visited me in a dream. Although I was asleep, it was no dream. He visited me. In all my life I have never experienced anything like it before or since. In my deep sleep, it's as if I felt my mind being opened and with a "woosh" I was teleported to my parent's home. I was totally lucid and there in front of me was my father. He had a big smile on his face and I was overjoyed and we hugged. He told me that he died of a stroke but that he was ok. And then it was over. I slipped back into unconsciousness and, upon waking, I went to my parent's home to tell my grieving, widowed, mother of what happened. As I said, it was no dream.
If he visited you in a dream, it was in fact a dream....There is such a thing as communication between people in dream states....But that's far beyond my particular skill set at the current point in time.

And their experiences are a complete lie.tbars not be easily fact either.
Admit It. You all believe in some bullshit religious crap and now try to justify it with fairy tales and myths. Grow up.

And their experiences are a complete lie

You really are dense, aren't you?

Just because it hasn't happened to you, it doesn't exist?

Do you also believe babies don't exist, because you haven't had one?

Isn't everything made manifest by mind?
I think it would be hard to fabricate a physical universe. It wouldn't be hard to create anything in the universe of light.

It is my heartfelt belief that such people are under demonic influence and that's why they are compelled to attack believers. They don't attack because it's false; they attack because it's the truth.
Attack, not at all, I'm attempting to inform you. Believe what you want, the truth will be revealed to you in time. As long as what you believe is positive and not negative towards other people you're okay you're on the right track.

A dream is another state of consciousness....."Reality" is only a construct that helps us make sense of our waking world.

Imagining things strongly enough is a big part of bringing them into our "reality".
Do you believe in God?

Start another thread on the "science" of NDE's. This is not the thread for that. People of faith should be able to share their very personal, Godly, experiences here without being victim to trolling, derailing, and thread hijacking.
I didnt do any of those things.
Please dont bring your personal bias in the moderation :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back