Know Your Enemy: Critical Race Theory

night_son

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not much to say as I'd rather encourage interested parties to read the subject extensively. Suffice it to say our children will be exposed to Critical Race Theory, barraged by it in fact, upon their return to public schools and universities whenever that happens. It's very likely they already have been. If you don't want to end up with a child who despises the color of their skin and their nation, I suggest boning up on the subject and then taking your newfound knowledge and using it as a weapon of (peaceful) protest against teachers and school district administrators. Know your enemy. Understand your enemy. Defeat your enemy.

critical race theory | Definition & Facts

How Leftists’ Critical Race Theory Poisons Our Discussion of Racism

Last edited:

Mac-7

Platinum Member
Reaction score
its nonsense

But saying so will not penetrate to bubble of leftwing idiocy

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not much to say as I'd rather encourage interested parties to read the subject extensively. Suffice it to say our children will be exposed to Critical Race Theory, barraged by it in fact, upon their return to public schools and universities whenever that happens. It's very likely they already have been. If you don't want to end up with a child who despises the color of their skin and their nation, I suggest boning up on the subject and then taking your newfound knowledge and using it as a weapon of (peaceful) protest against teachers and school district administrators. Know your enemy. Understand your enemy. Defeat your enemy.

We blacks grew up learning we were slaves and nothing else. That seemed to be fine with trash like you. But for little white boys and girls we can't teach them we did anything wrong.

The critical race theory is not the enemy. You are.

Muhammed

Gold Member
Reaction score

We blacks grew up learning we were slaves.
Fuck off, you low IQ whiny bitch. You were never a slave.

TheParser

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of "Critical Race Theory."

And I have no interest in reading it.

I am 83.

I have my own "theory" based on many experiences over the years with people of most ethnicities.

One thing I know for sure: In 2020, a certain ethnicity has nothing to feel guilty about, but another ethnicity has a lot to feel guilty about.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List