Know Your Enemy: Critical Race Theory

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Not much to say as I'd rather encourage interested parties to read the subject extensively. Suffice it to say our children will be exposed to Critical Race Theory, barraged by it in fact, upon their return to public schools and universities whenever that happens. It's very likely they already have been. If you don't want to end up with a child who despises the color of their skin and their nation, I suggest boning up on the subject and then taking your newfound knowledge and using it as a weapon of (peaceful) protest against teachers and school district administrators. Know your enemy. Understand your enemy. Defeat your enemy.

critical race theory | Definition & Facts

How Leftists’ Critical Race Theory Poisons Our Discussion of Racism

Last edited:
Not much to say as I'd rather encourage interested parties to read the subject extensively. Suffice it to say our children will be exposed to Critical Race Theory, barraged by it in fact, upon their return to public schools and universities whenever that happens. It's very likely they already have been. If you don't want to end up with a child who despises the color of their skin and their nation, I suggest boning up on the subject and then taking your newfound knowledge and using it as a weapon of (peaceful) protest against teachers and school district administrators. Know your enemy. Understand your enemy. Defeat your enemy.

We blacks grew up learning we were slaves and nothing else. That seemed to be fine with trash like you. But for little white boys and girls we can't teach them we did anything wrong.

The critical race theory is not the enemy. You are.

We blacks grew up learning we were slaves.
Fuck off, you low IQ whiny bitch. You were never a slave.

I have never heard of "Critical Race Theory."

And I have no interest in reading it.

I am 83.

I have my own "theory" based on many experiences over the years with people of most ethnicities.

One thing I know for sure: In 2020, a certain ethnicity has nothing to feel guilty about, but another ethnicity has a lot to feel guilty about.

Trump just outlawed it in the Federal Agencies.

This is Critical Race Theory in a single image.
1599416988976.png
1599417085568.png
1599417328761.png
1599417376732.png
1599417420031.png
I think we get it!

Attachments

• 1599417198679.png
    1599417198679.png
    417.9 KB · Views: 15
You're wrong. When trump is gone things will be returned to normal.

We blacks grew up learning we were slaves and nothing else. That seemed to be fine with trash like you. But for little white boys and girls we can't teach them we did anything wrong.

The critical race theory is not the enemy. You are.

You grew up learning that you are nothing but slaves? Gee----I is OLD ---(over 70) and I did not grow up learning that black americans are and were nothing but slaves. BLAME YOUR PARENTS

Forum List

Back