Know some history? It is probably wrong.

Giving up your rights one amendment at a time. Slave.
b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

I have some real history for you. Slavery in the old South wasn't that bad. We had no business getting involved in WW I. FDR caused WW II. He also goaded the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor. And he knew the attack was going to happen beforehand. As for Germany, they invaded Poland because ethnic Germans were being murdered there. For which war was declared on them. But it wasn't declared on Russia after they invaded Poland too. Neither was it when they invaded Finland a couple weeks later. Also, Hitler invaded Russia because he found out that the Russians were getting ready to invade Germany. This is how their forces stacked up against each other.

View attachment 656375

Another thing is that the holocaust never happened. It was all Russian propaganda. Promoted by the allies because we backed the wrong side. Keep in mind that history is written by the victors. Written to make the victors look like they were in the right. There is a truism that says, "In war, truth is the first casualty." No doubt for the winning side, it remains a casualty. This is probably why Napoleon once said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." And Tolstoy once said, "History would be a wonderful thing. If it were only true."
I have a funny feeling that this in 50% bullshit. and 50% speculative fantasy.

but goading the japs to attack pearl harbor?
absolutely...sanctions and embargoes in SE Asia cutting off food and resources to Japan.
IOW...as with today...messin in shit that we HAD NO BUSINESS MESSIN IN.

Hitlers invasion of Poland because of "ethnic" slaughter caused by the poles?
Yes, the Poles love to play like they are innocent, a little bit loopy, but let me tell you...they are violent beasts!

From the start of the 1920s, the Polish authorities embarked on policies of ‘Polishification’ that exacerbated national demands and stored up disputes for the future. Although constitutionally enjoying the same rights – in 1920, Poland ratified the Treaty on Minorities appended to the Versailles Treaty – the minority populations (Germans, Ukrainians, Belorussians, Jews, etc.) complained of numerous forms of discrimination. The treaty commitments were not complied with.

SS, MY ASS!

These things happened!

absolutely...sanctions and embargoes in SE Asia cutting off food and resources to Japan.
IOW...as with today...messin in shit that we HAD NO BUSINESS MESSIN IN.

Yes, the Poles love to play like they are innocent, a little bit loopy, but let me tell you...they are violent beasts!

From the start of the 1920s, the Polish authorities embarked on policies of ‘Polishification’ that exacerbated national demands and stored up disputes for the future. Although constitutionally enjoying the same rights – in 1920, Poland ratified the Treaty on Minorities appended to the Versailles Treaty – the minority populations (Germans, Ukrainians, Belorussians, Jews, etc.) complained of numerous forms of discrimination. The treaty commitments were not complied with.

SS, MY ASS!

These things happened!

Note that the supposed pogroms and actual violence only happened to Jews. They weren't going out and killing Germans, or Russians...

Apparently you know nothing of Operation Himmler.

So what were the justifications for invading the rest of Europe?

WTF is that?
Are you a Pollack?

Note that the supposed pogroms and actual violence only happened to Jews. They weren't going out and killing Germans, or Russians...
Not from where?

I clearly posted a reference that showed horrible treatment of non-pollack, Germans.

Oh shit...wait...you're a rapture guy right?

You're a rapture guy aren't you?

The so called Holocaust museum's are a money making ponzi scheme ran by the Jews to fleece guilt money out of gullible gentile people that feel sorry for them.
I knew too many people that had had fathers in the military that "liberated" nazi death camps. It's isn't a scheme, nazis did this evil thing. Too many witnesses.

There are Holocaust museums in basically every major city in the U.S. to educate people about an event that allegedly took place in Europe.

But the almost total genocide of the American Indian that took place right here in the U.S. barely has any museums dedicated to telling their story.

There are Holocaust museums in basically every major city in the U.S. to educate people about an event that allegedly took place in Europe.

But the almost total genocide of the American Indian that took place here in the U.S. barely has any museums dedicated to telling their story.
There is the Native American Museum in Washington DC, that talks about their history. Other than that, most tribes were warring with each other for property rights, living savagely, until the "White Man" brought Christianity to them. Are you saying that staying savage would be a better life? Well, just look at what is happening in the inner cities when Christianity isnt taught there anymore.

I have some real history for you. Slavery in the old South wasn't that bad. We had no business getting involved in WW I. FDR caused WW II. He also goaded the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor. And he knew the attack was going to happen beforehand. As for Germany, they invaded Poland because ethnic Germans were being murdered there. For which war was declared on them. But it wasn't declared on Russia after they invaded Poland too. Neither was it when they invaded Finland a couple weeks later. Also, Hitler invaded Russia because he found out that the Russians were getting ready to invade Germany. This is how their forces stacked up against each other.

View attachment 656375

Another thing is that the holocaust never happened. It was all Russian propaganda. Promoted by the allies because we backed the wrong side. Keep in mind that history is written by the victors. Written to make the victors look like they were in the right. There is a truism that says, "In war, truth is the first casualty." No doubt for the winning side, it remains a casualty. This is probably why Napoleon once said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." And Tolstoy once said, "History would be a wonderful thing. If it were only true."
What?

No seriously. WHAT?

WTF is that?
Are you a Pollack?

Not from where?

I clearly posted a reference that showed horrible treatment of non-pollack, Germans.

Oh shit...wait...you're a rapture guy right?

You're a rapture guy aren't you?

And you're the fucking idiot that had a gay rainbow flag swastika in your profile Picture. You cannot deny the SS involvement in the invasion of Poland. You cannot justify an invasion like that either. Germany had no right, even if that fairy tale were true, to invade Poland. You cannot make excuses for the rest of the Invasion of Europe either.

But the almost total genocide of the American Indian that took place here in the U.S. barely has any museums dedicated to telling their story.
I can't address fleeting political sensibilities. Amusing enough, a organized bunch of "white nationalist" American. Canadian, British Free French. Russian ( even though they sided with Hitler originally) fought Hitler to end white supremacy and facism. Why isn't that a "thing" to liberals?

And you're the fucking idiot that had a gay rainbow flag swastika in your profile Picture.
'Gasp!'

MODS....Help please!

LMAO!

You are a Pollack, rapture Christian... knew it...the convergence of naivete...and stupidite...

Shuffle off now.

The proud Germans of East Prussia deserved a defense, as all peoples oppressed deserve defense.

Thank God a man like you was not running Germany at the time.

vile.

1654909673944.png

Adolph Hitler was Time magazine's Man of the Year in 1938
Which was a really big deal back then because Time was the most read magazine by the American public.
But president Roosevelt and his commie friends worked diligently to reverse the narrative and vilify Hitler and Germany.

'Gasp!'

MODS....Help please!

LMAO!

You are a Pollack, rapture Christian... knew it...the convergence of naivete...and stupidite...

Shuffle off now.

The proud Germans of East Prussia deserved a defense, as all peoples oppressed deserve defense.

Thank God a man like you was not running Germany at the time.

vile.

East Prussia wasn't a part of Poland, so how you reach your conclusion is perplexing.

What do you expect the mods to do? Bring back your faggot profile picture?

For the Record, My ancestry is 70% German, And the rest is a mixture of Czechoslovakian, and Austrian. You're probably English, Irish, Dutch mutt, eh? Shove ethnicity up your ass, you like taking things up the ass.

East Prussia wasn't a part of Poland, so how you reach your conclusion is perplexing.

What do you expect the mods to do? Bring back your faggot profile picture?

For the Record, My ancestry is 70% German, And the rest is a mixture of Czechoslovakian, and Austrian. You're probably English, Irish, Dutch mutt, eh? Shove ethnicity up your ass, you like taking things up the ass.
Oh Jesus.

East Prussia, though part of Germany originally, was assumed as part of Poland as a result of the Versailles Treaty.

For Christ's sake...if you're gonna debate the topic at least know the basics.

Don't worry Jesus will still rapture you anyway...but still...don't burden the rest of the class.

As for your ancestry...I have no comment (per site rules)...but I am getting a serious Polish (retard) vibe.

View attachment 656399
Adolph Hitler was Time magazine's Man of the Year in 1938
Which was a really big deal back then because Time was the most read magazine by the American public.
But president Roosevelt and his commie friends worked diligently to reverse the narrative and Hitler and Germany.

Time Magazine also had Bill Gates, Joe Biden, Mark Zuckerberg and Greta Thuneberg as Person of the year. TIME doesn't have a good track record of picking good people to choose as person of the year.

0ee6f5860543f107126c0f46b8ec7228.jpgGreta_Thunberg_vom_T_63660116.jpg

Oh Jesus.

East Prussia, though part of Germany originally, was assumed as part of Poland as a result of the Versailles Treaty.

For Christ's sake...if you're gonna debate the topic at least know the basics.

Don't worry Jesus will still rapture you anyway...but still...don't burden the rest of the class.

As for your ancestry...I have no comment (per site rules)...but I am getting a serious Polish (retard) vibe.

Polish were mutt wannabe Russians. You'd make a good Pole. Applaud Hitler, mindless blog consuming cretin!

Forum List

Back