Know some history? It is probably wrong.

Uhh...I would probably take Hitler over a bunch of numbskull Poles.

I would probably take sub-Saharan Africans over...well that is pushing it.
Since you love ethnic minorities so much, here is a few photos of What Hitler thought about ethnic minorities.

Screen-Shot-2019-08-24-at-9.31.27-PM-e1566671626350.png

782315.jpgiwm_hu_86369.jpg__1280x640_q85_crop_subsampling-2.jpgMen_with_an_unidentified_unit_execute_a_group_of_Soviet_civilians_kneeling_by_the_side_of_a_ma...jpg

Time Magazine also had Bill Gates, Joe Biden, Mark Zuckerberg and Greta Thuneberg as Person of the year. TIME doesn't have a good track record of picking good people to choose as person of the year.
Don't be obtuse.
Time magazine was totally different 80 years ago in 1938
It was very pro conservative American and nothing like the liberal loon rag that's published today.

Last logical fallacy of a losing argument...plea to emotion.

Go fully monty....link Schindler's List why don't ya?

Pic a group in power...I can find atrocity pics.

It sin't emotion, it is fact. Those are soldiers with swastikas lining people up over ditches, to shoot them in the back of the head because of their race.

Don't be obtuse.
Time magazine was totally different 80 years ago in 1938
It was very pro conservative American and nothing like the liberal loon rag that's published today.

Yeah, the fact that you think Hitler was in the right all but guarantees nobody on this board will take you seriously.

What's hilarious, is that you being a Muslim raghead, Hitler would have gladly had you shot in front of a wall, or placed you in a foreign legion unit to be used as cannon fodder.

Since you love ethnic minorities so much, here is a few photos of What Hitler thought about ethnic minorities.
You have zero evidence the people in the pictures are ethnic minorities.
The guy could be a spy being executed like all militaries do to spies during war time?
Or captured enemy soldiers that had murdered German civilian people?
Maybe they were criminals that were sentenced to death by a court of law?

The so called Holocaust museum's are a money making ponzi scheme ran by the Jews to fleece guilt money out of gullible gentile people that feel sorry for them.

Are you insane? You think they created such museums for profit? I doubt they are charging $1000 for admission.

The evidence of the atrocities is irrefutable, from American soldiers themselves who first reached the concentration camps, to the videos, photos, remains of the dead, prisoner and German soldier testimony. On top of any stolen loot returned to their owners after the war. You think someone is going to do so out of the kindness of their hearts or because they are aware that it was stolen while citizens were whisked away on trains?

Anyone who shares your perspective is ignorant and grossly uninformed.

Last edited:
You have zero evidence the people in the pictures are ethnic minorities.
The guy could be a spy being executed like all militaries do to spies during war time?
Or captured enemy soldiers that had murdered German civilian people?
Maybe they were criminals that were sentenced to death by a court of law?
Military executions are usually not done out in open fields, where multiple people are lined up over pits, to be shot.

Please point out the post where I said Hitler was in the right?
Or just admit you're making up lies as usual. ... :cuckoo:
"Adolph Hitler was Time magazine's Man of the Year in 1938
Which was a really big deal back then because Time was the most read magazine by the American public.
But president Roosevelt and his commie friends worked diligently to reverse the narrative and vilify Hitler and Germany."

These are your words, not mine. What are we supposed to think after reading this? That he was simply misunderstood? Why do you take the time to defend him? How can you defend the man who started a world war that killed millions?

I have some real history for you. Slavery in the old South wasn't that bad. We had no business getting involved in WW I. FDR caused WW II. He also goaded the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor. And he knew the attack was going to happen beforehand. As for Germany, they invaded Poland because ethnic Germans were being murdered there. For which war was declared on them. But it wasn't declared on Russia after they invaded Poland too. Neither was it when they invaded Finland a couple weeks later. Also, Hitler invaded Russia because he found out that the Russians were getting ready to invade Germany. This is how their forces stacked up against each other.

View attachment 656375

Another thing is that the holocaust never happened. It was all Russian propaganda. Promoted by the allies because we backed the wrong side. Keep in mind that history is written by the victors. Written to make the victors look like they were in the right. There is a truism that says, "In war, truth is the first casualty." No doubt for the winning side, it remains a casualty. This is probably why Napoleon once said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." And Tolstoy once said, "History would be a wonderful thing. If it were only true."

What is History? Usually what has been written.

History isn't always written by the victors. The Jews were certainly not the victors in WW2 and yet they have written a large part of the History of the Holocaust. Not the Russians.

I have some real history for you. Slavery in the old South wasn't that bad. We had no business getting involved in WW I. FDR caused WW II. He also goaded the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor. And he knew the attack was going to happen beforehand. As for Germany, they invaded Poland because ethnic Germans were being murdered there. For which war was declared on them. But it wasn't declared on Russia after they invaded Poland too. Neither was it when they invaded Finland a couple weeks later. Also, Hitler invaded Russia because he found out that the Russians were getting ready to invade Germany. This is how their forces stacked up against each other.

View attachment 656375

Another thing is that the holocaust never happened. It was all Russian propaganda. Promoted by the allies because we backed the wrong side. Keep in mind that history is written by the victors. Written to make the victors look like they were in the right. There is a truism that says, "In war, truth is the first casualty." No doubt for the winning side, it remains a casualty. This is probably why Napoleon once said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." And Tolstoy once said, "History would be a wonderful thing. If it were only true."
History is not always written by the victors & there've been plenty of cases where the whining losers have drowned out those that took control and sorted things out the ways they liked.

History is not want current historians say, but it's rather the actual things that happened. Finding out what happened is our job, we can't ever expect everyone to agree w/ our take on what happened.

...How can you defend the man who started a world war that killed millions?
My take is that Hitler was just one of many, that good people the world around had to contend w/ autocratic fascists in Italy, Japan, & elsewhere. To me it's the fact that the horror was purged represents a good side of the human species. When I was born most governments were dictatorships, now most governments are democracies.

Humanity carries forward an ever advancing civilization.

Slavery wasn’t that bad? Did you happen to see that long line of white folks volunteering to be slaves cause the living was so good? Neither did I.

The Holocaust never happened? Kind of sucks for you that the Germans were so meticulous in keeping records.

Hmm. I did a whole thread about how bad slavery on the old South was. I wonder whatever happened to it. As for the holocaust, maybe you would be more comfortable taking it up with Sunni Man. He knows his shit about it. Anything I said about it would probably end badly for me.

Hmm. I did a whole thread about how bad slavery on the old South was. I wonder whatever happened to it. As for the holocaust, maybe you would be more comfortable taking it up with Sunni Man. He knows his shit about it. Anything I said about it would probably end badly for me.
Troll

I am SOOooooo Offended

You‘re another Holocaust denier? Should have known. Good thing the Germans were meticulous records keepers. Must suck for you though.

Stormfront is missing an idiot. Have you checked in lately?

Tell that to the families of those murdered. Tell it to the survivors you fucking lunatic.

Filthy stinking liars. One and all. I have more news for you. The diary of ann frank was a work of fiction. As was Shindler's list.

Forum List

Back