Knockout Game loser?

Dude hits a woman from behind (typical for knockout game) but she turns and nails him good.

LiveLeak.com - Dude hits girl, gets his ass kicked

I never hear anything about this alleged knockout game except in here. :cuckoo:
You need to get out more sweetheart.?Knockout,? deadly black teen ?game,? is becoming epidemic - National Crime & Courts | Examiner.com
Even good old Al Sharpton is telling the simians to stop it. (Must be a buck in it somewhere for the 'Rev'.)

i love that people were gonna stop the woman till the other guy says ....'he hit a fucking girl' and they all just watch then.....none of this is really funny.....someone is gonna do a 'one punch homicide' and then its not shits and giggles anymore

Sadly that has already happened.

GOOD. About time this starts to happen everywhere.

i love that people were gonna stop the woman till the other guy says ....'he hit a fucking girl' and they all just watch then.....none of this is really funny.....someone is gonna do a 'one punch homicide' and then its not shits and giggles anymore

ONE guy, in the very beginning actually kicked the knock-outer in the face and helped the girl, but later stopped her - which was the right thing to do.
No need to get arrested for kicking the f...g punk.

Why did she stop? If it had been me, I would have still been beating the crap out of that guy. I would have straddled him and bashed his head into the ground.

A few people have died because of this.....

Forum List

Back