Knockout attacks in Denver

Who would have guessed???

"The police report gives a very vague description of the suspects, saying only that it was a group of African-American men. Police are hoping to hear from anyone who might know something about the assaults."

It only took SeeBS 13 paragraphs all of the way at the end to point this out:

"The police report gives a very vague description of the suspects, saying only that it was a group of African-American men. Police are hoping to hear from anyone who might know something about the assaults."

:)

peace...

Several of the 35 young male and female suspects arrested by police recently said the gangs often targeted lone white and Hispanic men because they didn't "fight back"...

We know better. Jesse and Al are watching... and listening.

They have arrested a white kid too, don't worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's it! Point to bad behavior to justify bad behavior.

Yeap, the non-racial president (as white as Zimmerman btw yet white is never in the front of Obama on MSNBC like it was in front hispanic when MSNBC described Zimmerman) sees fit to find the ONE white kid that engages in this.

Out of the hundreds (if not thousands) of black on white incidents, not one charged with a federal (hate) crime.

This guy says it the best, and there ought to be more like him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeap, the non-racial president (as white as Zimmerman btw yet white is never in the front of Obama on MSNBC like it was in front hispanic when MSNBC described Zimmerman) sees fit to find the ONE white kid that engages in this.

Out of the hundreds (if not thousands) of black on white incidents, not one charged with a federal (hate) crime.

This guy says it the best, and there ought to be more like him.

The black guy who was arrested in Brooklyn for the knock out game was charged with a hate crime. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Who is justifying anything? Not making it a racial issue isn't justifying anything. Go away wannabe cowboy.

Then what is the point of pointing out other bad behavior?

How is you pointing out a white guy getting arrested not about race?

wannabe cowboy? is that supposed to be an insult?

Who is justifying anything? Not making it a racial issue isn't justifying anything. Go away wannabe cowboy.

Then what is the point of pointing out other bad behavior?

How is you pointing out a white guy getting arrested not about race?

wannabe cowboy? is that supposed to be an insult?

Why didn't you call the others in this thread for pointing out race? Oh! That's right, it's okay to point out race when they are black.

Forum List

Back