Police 911 calls rise 2900% at Denver hotel converted into homeless shelter

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Druggies arent just homeless

They are strung out and not capable of acting rationally

The obvious response by voters in Denver is to elect MAGAs and send the homeless to emergency rehab centers to dry out far away from civilization

Last edited:
In a related story:

Credit union shutters Denver branch, cites safety concerns near shelter​

Thanks, I hate podcasts for the most part.

I'm wondering something though.....When hispanics form them a barrio near the places they work they are usually self-policing and hail from the same country.

Now from what I understand not all hispanics are created equal in the eyes of other hispanics.

I fear what we have done is bring together warring factions of hispanics into our country that fight one another just as they did where they hailed from.

The sad part is these places fill up quick with drug addicts and mental health cases ... the police have to come in and shoot people dead ... not sure if this is insurable ...

Thanks, I hate podcasts for the most part.
News for Reasonable People is an excellent source of information

My criticism is that he could condense the story a bit

But more people watching longer are how YouTubers make money

On the plus side he does not blare dramatic music in the background so loud you have to strain to hear the words as so many video’s about history are wont to do

Druggies arent just homeless

They are strung out and not capable of acting rationally

The obvious response by voters in Denver is to elect MAGAs and send the homeless to emergency rehab centers to dry out far away from civilization

Who could have ever predicted that would happen?

Forum List

Back