KKK Grand Dragon Says He’s ‘Glad That Girl Died’ During Charlottesville Rally

“I think there will be more violence like this in the future to come.”

A leader of a North Carolina-based Ku Klux Klan group says he’s happy a woman died during violent clashes at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday.

Justin Moore, the grand dragon for the Loyal White Knights of the KKK in Pelham, said he’s “sorta glad” a car rammed into a crowd of counterprotesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer. James Alex Fields Jr., 20, has been charged with second-degree murder in the attack.

“I’m sorta glad that them people got hit and I’m glad that girl died,” Moore told CBS affiliate WBTV on Tuesday.

“They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody’s freedom of speech,” he added. “So it doesn’t bother me that they got hurt at all.”

Chris Barker, the imperial wizard of the group, agreed with Moore’s sentiment.

“When a couple of them die, it doesn’t bother us,” Barker told WBTV. “They’re always attacking and messing with our rallies.”

Moore said members of his group attended the rally in Charlottesville and claimed the gathering would have been “peaceful” if “the anti-fascist and the communists” hadn’t shown up.

More: KKK Grand Dragon Says He's 'Glad That Girl Died' During Charlottesville Rally

How can any sane person defend such hateful, despicable people? I really don't understand.

Then it's a case of a stopped clock being right twice a day. I love when leftists die since they are not human; they are violent, bullying, treasonous rabid dogs (and that's an insult to dogs) who live by the sword and deservedly die by it. Cold-blooded as it sounds, it's an objective fact that the world is better off without Antifuck goblins in it. They are creatures with ZERO redeeming qualities of any kind.

Forum List

Back