Biden Claims That If He Was President Nobody Would Have Died From COVID-19

Yesterday during another staged townhall sponsored by Biden fans CNN, Joe Biden actually claimed that nobody would have died from COVID-19 if he had been president.

I tend to agree......nobody would have known who died from it because the media wouldn't have mentioned how many people died from the virus if Joe Biden was president.

I'll go a step further......Obama wouldn't have helped fund the creation of the virus and it probably never would have been unleashed on us if Joe Biden was president.

I don't give a damn what snopes or Factcheck.org says.....Obama helped fund the development of the virus.
Why?
To cause a massive economic collapse in America.
He's a communist.....and he's been dreaming of the collapse of Capitalism since he was a kid. The guy was raised by communists all of his life. One thing they hate more than anything is the promise that Capitalism brings.

Google is censoring Biden's comment making it next to impossible to get proof of this claim....but I saw Biden say it in his townhall last night. Eventually the video of it will surface.

!
Your link provides no evidence of your claim that Biden said there would have been no deaths if he were president.
The OP claims to have heard it but cannot get any evidence because of Google.

It’s layer upon layer of tin foil hat nuttery.

some stuff most certainly has been scrubbed by the tech giants and has almost exclusively been relegated
to the dark web.
Like Biden's call to Poroshenko after Trump won the election where he tells him that this admin cant share info with the new one - and that he shouldn't either.

Yesterday during another staged townhall sponsored by Biden fans CNN, Joe Biden actually claimed that nobody would have died from COVID-19 if he had been president.

I tend to agree......nobody would have known who died from it because the media wouldn't have mentioned how many people died from the virus if Joe Biden was president.

I'll go a step further......Obama wouldn't have helped fund the creation of the virus and it probably never would have been unleashed on us if Joe Biden was president.

I don't give a damn what snopes or Factcheck.org says.....Obama helped fund the development of the virus.
Why?
He's a communist.....and he's been dreaming of the collapse of Capitalism since he was a kid. The guy was raised by communists all of his life. One thing they hate more than anything is the promise that Capitalism brings.

Google is censoring Biden's comment making it next to impossible to get proof of this claim....but I saw Biden say it in his townhall last night. Eventually the video of it will surface.

!
Your link provides no evidence of your claim that Biden said there would have been no deaths if he were president.

some stuff most certainly has been scrubbed by the tech giants and has almost exclusively been relegated
to the dark web.
Like Biden's call to Poroshenko after Trump won the election where he tells him that this admin cant share info with the new one - and that he shouldn't either.
Factually untrue. Dismissed.

Why?

!

to the dark web.

It's okay kid
You stay stupid and uninformed
It a good look for you.

Why?

!

to the dark web.

It's okay kid
It a good look for you.
I’m far more informed about your alternative reality than even you are.

Don’t forget, you’re a willing accomplice of Russia’s election meddling. A useful idiot.

Why?

!

to the dark web.

It's okay kid
It a good look for you.

Don’t forget, you’re a willing accomplice of Russia’s election meddling. A useful idiot.

Nope bubble boy

Why?

!

to the dark web.

It's okay kid
It a good look for you.

Nope bubble boy
Of course I am. The tape you’re referencing was released by a Russian agent for the purposes of damaging Biden.

Why?

!

to the dark web.

It's okay kid
It a good look for you.

Nope bubble boy
Of course I am. The tape you’re referencing was released by a Russian agent for the purposes of damaging Biden.

I laugh

No one would have died by COVID-19 under Biden yet according to Biden, 120M people in the US have died from COVID. ???

Why?

!

to the dark web.

It's okay kid
It a good look for you.

Nope bubble boy

I laugh

Of course you do. That type of information contradicts your alternate reality, therefore you ignore it for no reason other than it upsets you.

Why?

!

to the dark web.

It's okay kid
It a good look for you.

Nope bubble boy

I laugh

Of course you do. That type of information contradicts your alternate reality, therefore you ignore it for no reason other than it upsets you.

no

if the President does his job everyone would still be alive
Followed by his standard - I'm not joking ( which means that he is lying)
Check the data.

Okay that is what he said

someone have that data?
He didn't seem to have it

Does this mean that Obama/Biden failed when they allowed 1000 deaths before they even lifted a finger on H1N1?

Biden was still calling Trumps travel bans xenophobic and racists when we had obtained over 500 deaths in NY....

These left wing fools have no ability to be introspect..

Does this mean that Obama/Biden failed when they allowed 1000 deaths before they even lifted a finger on H1N1?

Biden was still calling Trumps travel bans xenophobic and racists when we had obtained over 500 deaths in NY....

Problem is basically none of this is true.

You have an aversion to facts.... we understand that to you lying is acceptable..

I SUGGEST YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT THE TIME LINES...

You have an aversion to facts.... we understand that to you lying is acceptable..

I SUGGEST YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT THE TIME LINES...
You don’t have facts. You have fantasy.

Forum List

Back