KJP completely crumbles when the press ACTUALLY asks her questions (video)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: As it related to an ongoing legal matter, I am going to refer you to the DOJ. As it relates to anything you want to ask of us about this legal matter, I would refer you to the White House counsel's office. I'm going to leave it there. I'm not going to go into it further.

REPORTER: I'm simply asking you to comment on the person you work for.

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: I just commented. I just commented. We're moving on. I already answered your question.

REPORTER: You really didn't.

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: Well, I did.

REPORTER: You didn't.

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: That's your opinion.

She cannot handle ANY PUSH BACK.

HOW WOULD SHE HAVE HANDLED JIM ACOSTA?

FUCK YOU CULT FUCKS.

Imagine if KJP had to deal with what Spicer, Huckabee, and McInany had to deal with from the disgusting left wing media.

Here, the left wing media is asking real questons……and she cannot handle that they are not kissing her ass.

Liberals are such hypocrites,
She did it again at the end.

The reporters asked her over 10 times about the documents. She refused to answer every question.

It's a complete press blackout. Karine refers reporters to the DOJ and White House Counsel, and they both have no comment, siting an ongoing investigation.

She got called out on it near the end of the presser. The reporter had the guts to accuse the White House of a "blackout," and she started sweating again...

(Timestamped to begin)

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: As it related to an ongoing legal matter, I am going to refer you to the DOJ. As it relates to anything you want to ask of us about this legal matter, I would refer you to the White House counsel's office. I'm going to leave it there. I'm not going to go into it further.

REPORTER: I'm simply asking you to comment on the person you work for.

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: I just commented. I just commented. We're moving on. I already answered your question.

REPORTER: You really didn't.

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: Well, I did.

REPORTER: You didn't.

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: That's your opinion.

She cannot handle ANY PUSH BACK.

HOW WOULD SHE HAVE HANDLED JIM ACOSTA?

FUCK YOU CULT FUCKS.
Manyofthe reporters at that time were there to destroy Trump. They left when he did. It is all in front of us now.

She is a good fit.

The worst President in the history of the Republic has the worst Press Secretary.

Of course they may have picked her because she was so dumb. Having her ridiculed by everyone in the country for her low IQ was better than having the questions answered.

What you piss aunts are refusing to get through your thick skulls, is that the questions these dunce reporters are asking, need to be referred to the DOJ.

We're not a banana republic, where the President just trounces over the law and speaks for the DOJ, they're separate entities.

Pick up the Constitution lunkheads, because you clearly don't know what it says.

She's doing a bang-up job, not submitting to corporate and rightwing media hacks.

She did it again at the end.

The reporters asked her over 10 times about the documents. She refused to answer every question.

It's a complete press blackout. Karine refers reporters to the DOJ and White House Counsel, and they both have no comment, siting an ongoing investigation.

She got called out on it near the end of the presser. The reporter had the guts to accuse the White House of a "blackout," and she started sweating again...

(Timestamped to begin)

And yet Biden commented on the ongoing investigation.

Fuck her and this whole admin. They are straight up corrupt.

Doesn't matter. She fits the template. Her incompetence is inconsequential.

It does though. She is the mouthpiece for the WH. Spicer, Huckabee, and McInany did actually answer questions.

They were not perfect, but they were 1000x better than this bitch.

What you piss aunts are refusing to get through your thick skulls, is that the questions these dunce reporters are asking, need to be referred to the DOJ.

We're not a banana republic, where the President just trounces over the law and speaks for the DOJ, they're separate entities.

Pick up the Constitution lunkheads, because you clearly don't know what it says.

She's doing a bang-up job, not submitting to corporate and rightwing media hacks.
LOL....What a tard.....Both you and the box-checker.

It does though. She is the mouthpiece for the WH. Spicer, Huckabee, and McInany did actually answer questions.

They were not perfect, but they were 1000x better than this bitch.
I meant her competence is inconsequential to democrats.

The elitism these left wing motherfuckers show when they get the least bit of questioning or push back from ANYONE is disgusting.

How do you cult fucks support these assholes?

SHE LIED.
THE LIBERAL MEDIA CALLED HER OUT ON HER LIE.
SHE LOST IT

FUCK THIS EVIL BITCH.

Forum List

Back