Kinzinger, Cheney to keynote RINO convention this week in DC

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
They are plotting to take over the Republican convention and get Maryland anti-Trump zealot Larry Hogan nominated in 2024.

I guess Hogan's goals are respectability and a solid 2nd place finish to Brandon.

I can't see any GOP nominee having a chance of a snowball in you know where, if they are starting off by telling the 74 million Little Trumpsters to go to perdition.

I will tell you this, however.

If the Republicans nominate Hogan- or Cheney, Kinzinger, Flake, Kasich, Sasse, Cassady- I pledge to vote for Brandon to keep the never-Trumpers out of power.

They are plotting to take over the Republican convention and get Maryland anti-Trump zealot Larry Hogan nominated in 2024.

I guess Hogan's goals are respectability and a solid 2nd place finish to Brandon.

I can't see any GOP nominee having a chance of a snowball in you know where, if they are starting off by telling the 74 million Little Trumpsters to go to perdition.

I will tell you this, however.

If the Republicans nominate Hogan- or Cheney, Kinzinger, Flake, Kasich, Sasse, Cassady- I pledge to vote for Brandon to keep the never-Trumpers out of power.

Is he going to win more states than Kamala did in 2020?

They have a answer, and it's Nikki Haley.....If she decides to make a primary run she will run away with it.

She checks all the right boxes for swing voting women and appeals to men (that don't know her history) due to her combative nature when at the UN.

Even though you haven't heard a lot about her of late she is consistently in the top five of gop hopefuls.

Forum List

Back