Kindergarten Teacher Reads Class Books On Transgenderism

Link:

Treatment for young (as in 4-5 year old) gender dysphasia patients does not involve irreversible treatments.

Explainer: what treatment do young children receive for gender dysphoria and is it irreversible?

It may be physically irreversible but mentally and developmentally it could be a huge problem.

The best thing to do is get them to be comfortable in their own body. Resorting to accommodating their issue is a last resort only, and at 5 freaking years old I doubt you are at "last resort" stage.

This would be our daughter :)

A young father watched his small daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was. Tears formed in his eyes as he thought about her seeing the wonders of nature through such innocent eyes. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground.

He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention. He noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.

‘Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?’ she asked.

‘They’re mating,’ her father replied.

‘What do you call the spider on top?’ she asked.

‘A Daddy Long Legs,’ her father answered.

‘So, the other one is a Mommy Long Legs?’ the little girl asked.

As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question he replied, ‘No dear. Both of them are Daddy Long Legs.’

‘The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment, then lifted her foot and stomped both spiders flat. ‘Well”, she said, “that may be OK in California, but we’re not having any of that $hit in Texas.”

Well, we disagree. I think school is for learning real things. I against harmful delusion and indoctrination. You dont have to be. Thats your choice.

Actually, you haven't grasped a word I've written, then. The only way it's my "choice" is if I want to run counter to a parent, doctor, and/or administrators.

Teaching is a team sport.
Doing that shit she did was HER choice

The kid brought in the books.

It's not clear who thought of the clothes-changing.

I don't know if she had administrator support, the article only stated "colleague support."

So, I agree, she took a lot on herself, and I haven't shied away from criticizing this teacher.

I told you what I would do. Which is involving everyone before I made a move, and then you said it was my choice to teach that.

When I said it wouldn't really be my choice, you refer back to the teacher in the article, as if I was following her lead. When I have clearly said what I would do differently.

So sorry, but it's all there in black and white, despite your desire to win the argument.
I said it was HER choice. Its there in black and white :)

Before that you said it was my choice. It's also there.

In black and white.

Do you lose track of your argument often?
I was referring to two different things rice. You are really annoying this morning. First you are making up shit. Now, you cant follow along. Have a good day my dear!

Actually, you haven't grasped a word I've written, then. The only way it's my "choice" is if I want to run counter to a parent, doctor, and/or administrators.

I don't know if she had administrator support, the article only stated "colleague support."

So, I agree, she took a lot on herself, and I haven't shied away from criticizing this teacher.

I told you what I would do. Which is involving everyone before I made a move, and then you said it was my choice to teach that.

When I said it wouldn't really be my choice, you refer back to the teacher in the article, as if I was following her lead. When I have clearly said what I would do differently.

So sorry, but it's all there in black and white, despite your desire to win the argument.

In black and white.

I was referring to two different things rice. You are really annoying this morning. First you are making up shit. Now, you cant follow along. Have a good day my dear!

It's what left loons do, day in and day out

In black and white.

That is such bullshit. You said it was my choice, when I countered that it wasn't really, you said this other teacher made her choice.

I haven't made anything up. I was taking my cues from your posts, what you wrote.

Any link that says gender dysphoria isnt an illness is full of shit. They get that shit from the APA. A known LGBT activist group. The WHO lists it as a mental illness. They arent activists.
See, the APA removed transexualism from the list in the 70s. They had a panel of doctors to vote on it. A small minority voted yes. THEY STILL CHANGED IT.

Any link that says gender dysphoria isnt an illness is full of shit. They get that shit from the APA. A known LGBT activist group. The WHO lists it as a mental illness. They arent activists.
See, the APA removed transexualism from the list in the 70s. They had a panel of doctors to vote on it. A small minority voted yes. THEY STILL CHANGED IT.

I thought you said good day?

You didn't claim it was an illness, and I didn't claim it wasn't. You claimed that the accepted treatment (counseling and dressing and acting as the opposite sex) is child abuse, and I said most doctors don't consider it abusive.

I provided the links you asked for.

This is out right bullshit. No other way to describe it.

5 years old and hearing about this shit from some disgusting person passing themselves off as a "teacher"? This person has no interest in "teaching" these kids, this is libtarded indoctrination designed to subvert the parents. If you're a parent you better find out everything these losers are teaching your kids. They can do permanent damage to your child.

If you're teaching your kids this nonsense they should be taken away from you. This is child abuse.

“My daughter came home crying and shaking so afraid she could turn into a boy,” one parent of a kindergartner at Rocklin Academy said."

Parents Frightened: Kindergartners ‘Crying, Shaking’ over Transgender Book Teacher Read
Those kids sure look older than 5...

It is a stock photo, I'm sure. I doubt any school would let in reporters to photo kids without releases.

Forum List

Back