Status
Not open for further replies.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....what you voted for.

1. It has been established that Biden voters, whatever number there were, and it is surely below 74.2 million, were clueless about the policies that they were voting for. I know this because I have, on numerous occasions, asked them to provide both the Trump policies that they voted against, and Biden policies that they voted for and anticipated.
Of course, they couldn't. Still can't.

2. But lets focus on just one of the insane positions that the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats took before the election, and via executive order immediately after it was stolen.
"...President Joe Biden signed an executive order on "Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation,” ...
... because of the clause that stated, “Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.”

3. "...female sports will begin recruiting transgender athletes, taking away scholarships from other women.
"There is no comparison, especially between adult females and males, males are just more dominant. They are stronger," Blade said."
Ibid.

4. "Whether to allow biological men into women's sports may be the silliest debate of our time. Fairness falls so completely to one side; outcomes are obvious and predetermined.
Allyson Felix, a contender for the title of fastest female sprinter in the world, who holds more Olympic medals than even Usain Bolt. Her lifetime best for the 400-meter is 49.26 seconds. Based on 2018 data, nearly 300 high school boys in the U.S. alone could beat it. "

5. “John McEnroe Says Serena Williams Would Be the 700th Best Men’s Tennis Player”

Not the most important consideration in all the world, but the Democrats have just ended women's sports.

The point it that this is the tiniest example of the absurdity, insanity, danger that is a part of every Democrat policy.

You don't believe it? Name the Democrat policies you imagine that 80 million Americans voted for.

See what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back