'Kids were waiting three hours' to vote

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
3sfdh8.gif

They are trying to push for voting by cellphone. Which phones can be hacked and children or illegal immigrants can vote by phone as well without being detected.
And then they wants everyone to start using mail in ballots, which they can make phony ballots using dead people's information.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., strongly implied Thursday in her first sit-down interview with Fox News that Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., lost this week's Michigan primary because of voter suppression.

"Special Report" host Bret Baier broached the topic by mentioning an appearance by Sanders at the University of Michigan that drew around 10,000 people before asking Ocasio-Cortez, a Sanders surrogate, "How can you say the progressive position is still prevailing nationwide when Joe Biden is winning so much?"

"Well, I think one thing that isn't being talked about is the rampant voter suppression in this country," Ocasio-Cortez said. "Right there in Ann Arbor, where we had that rally, those kids were waiting three hours in line to vote in Michigan. And so when we talk about who's turning out and who's not turning out, we absolutely need to be clear."
AOC implies voter suppression cost Bernie Sanders Michigan primary: 'Kids were waiting three hours' to vote

Well her and others do have short attention spans. I can see where a number of young could have decided after a few minutes of waiting that going to a movie or getting a pizza sounded better then waiting to vote.
But it sure does sound more ominous if you call it voter suppression.

3sfdh8.gif

They are trying to push for voting by cellphone. Which phones can be hacked and children or illegal immigrants can vote by phone as well without being detected.
And then they wants everyone to start using mail in ballots, which they can make phony ballots using dead people's information.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., strongly implied Thursday in her first sit-down interview with Fox News that Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., lost this week's Michigan primary because of voter suppression.

"Special Report" host Bret Baier broached the topic by mentioning an appearance by Sanders at the University of Michigan that drew around 10,000 people before asking Ocasio-Cortez, a Sanders surrogate, "How can you say the progressive position is still prevailing nationwide when Joe Biden is winning so much?"

"Well, I think one thing that isn't being talked about is the rampant voter suppression in this country," Ocasio-Cortez said. "Right there in Ann Arbor, where we had that rally, those kids were waiting three hours in line to vote in Michigan. And so when we talk about who's turning out and who's not turning out, we absolutely need to be clear."
AOC implies voter suppression cost Bernie Sanders Michigan primary: 'Kids were waiting three hours' to vote
Something so important should never be this easy or casual. It cheapens the vote. I will oppose this nonsense every chance I get

Since when are kids old enough to vote?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I'm guessing you haven't dealt with TEENS and early twenty somethings recently. They are not adults, just children.
When you really think about it, does anyone ever stop being a kid completely? In other words, is everything from a person's younger days, whether it be a material item or their frame of mind where certain situations are concerned, ever really put away for good and never taken out again?

God bless you always!!!

Holly (age 37)

P.S. Periodically, I still listen to what I grew up listening to when I was a kid which was a mixture of country music and music meant for children's ears. :) :) :)

Students are being fed a steady stream of liberal BS by the education cartel. But deep down inside I think their common sense tells them they are being bamboozled. So when they are waiting in line trying to decide whether to vote for the force fed jive their professors are teaching them or to follow their own common sense and judgement, it's not surprising that they blow off voting to go and get a tasty pizza.

3sfdh8.gif

We are not even doing the voter suppression we should be doing. That is suppressing illegal voting by aliens (ineligible to vote). We need to have massive voter suppression of these illegal voters, who can vote by the MILLIONS.

Biometric/Photo ID Proof of CITIZENSHIP needs to be required in all 50 states. Mind boggling that this still doesn't exists, and Republicans are doing nothing to stop this massive voter fraud, perpetrated by Democrats.

Forum List

Back