Kids Hitting Parents

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I've heard of more and more instances where kids are hitting/kicking etc. their parents.

How do you think a parent should handle this?

Kids will also threaten to call the cops on their parents as well.....

Well the problem with that is that parents can go to jail or get their kids taken away.
Kids are smart and know this and it's becoming a problem (I think) or could become a problem....

even if they don't call the police, they will tell their teachers etc. if you do anything at all out of the way.....

Yes, it's fucked up now. I've heard of parents getting hauled off for slapping their kid. Liberals will find a way to blame the social decay on something they can touch, it can't be the policy. Start a thread on spanking and watch the libs go for your throat.

No one thought about smacking their parent when I was a kid. That doesn't mean abuse is OK but some kids need a spanking.

I recall biting a kid as a young little Lumpy,

My mother, as I recall said, "Oh, I hear you like biting"

Then she bit me.... :cry:

My biting days were over...

We're talking about middle/upper middle class kids who are 9,10,11 years old. Not babies or toddlers.

They know their parents can't retaliate, and most parents won't even enforce restrictions etc. either because it's too much of a hassle for THEM (the parents)....

Restriction always worked well for us. They'd go to their dad and plead forgiveness and a lighter sentence, but when they got put on on restriction it was for the full time and extent stated for the offense. No wavering! It proved effective. A lot of parents won't even start this because it requires monitoring and hearing about it. Oh well, shit stinks!

Try the restriction process.

If that does not work, put your child in the juvenile arrest program.

The problem with that is that the state becomes aware of your child and that it has problems, which may be problems for you.

Put your child in the juvenile arrest program.

The problem with that is that the state becomes aware of your child and that it has problems, which may be problems for you.

You know full well parents will not do that... for a variety of reasons...

Most parents just don't raise their kids properly because: (1) the legal system; (2) parental laziness and selfishness and (3) parental pride.

"parental laziness and selfishness" and we have a winner. It's the parents who are responsible for some of our very poor school districts, for instance.

Parental pride is bad too especially in the middle upper class. They try to mask or hide their kids issues because it's a bad reflection on them and their social circles....

Well the problem with that is that parents can go to jail or get their kids taken away.
Kids are smart and know this and it's becoming a problem (I think) or could become a problem....
Kids need to be aware that if they report their parents for being abusive......it is THEY who get taken away

I've heard of more and more instances where kids are hitting/kicking etc. their parents.

If one of my kids would've hit me they'd be out on the street in a second. One threw water in my face and that's what happened to her. And her mother didn't fight me over it.

Yes, it's fucked up now. I've heard of parents getting hauled off for slapping their kid. Liberals will find a way to blame the social decay on something they can touch, it can't be the policy. Start a thread on spanking and watch the libs go for your throat.

No one thought about smacking their parent when I was a kid. That doesn't mean abuse is OK but some kids need a spanking.

I bet many thought about it, you just don't know of any who actually did it. :)

It was a figure of speech. Are you familiar with the term?

It was a figure of speech. Are you familiar with the term?

Of course. On the other hand, I'm not familiar with the particular figure of speech 'no one thought about ........ when I was a kid'.

Find ways to slap the kid where it does not leave a mark, and if the government get involved then take a vacation to a third world country like Mexico, and open the can of whip-ass on the little punk...

Re: OP, if your 9 or 10 year old is hitting or kicking you...it's too late, and it's probably your fault... (unless the kid has some psychiatric condition beyond his/her and your control)

Forum List

Back