Kid Rock Releases We The People

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
What did you expect? His career is over and he's desperately trying to find somebody to buy his crappy records. At least he hasn't gone quite as goofy as Pat Boone did in that same situation.
1643248453849.png

Kid Rock Sucks. He's the Fred Durst of Ted Nugents.

He's OK.

Not ok enough to buy his albums or go see him in concert as a headliner BUT ok enough to blast a few of his songs going down the highway 90 miles an hour. OK enough to see with about 20 other bands.

Two of the biggest asswipes ever.

View attachment 593237
Borat stole his wife, too. What a loser.
I like Ted Nugent. There was a point that I hated him because of his politics. Like for a good 10 years. I started listening to him this fall. There are a lot of people that don't know how to just shut up and play.

My BFF and I sold all our stuff and drove to New Orleans in my Monte Carlo. It was a 24 hour drive. This was back when we had cassette players. Ted Nugent told me not to go to New Orleans but I did it anyways. We sang that song all the way down there. Then we left New Orleans and he was right. We prolly should not have gone.

Dad is bad there is no other.

Some things are just sacred.

What an incredibly pathetic song. Just another has-been screaming for relevance.

Last edited:
let me guess, in the video, he's wearing a goofy hat, casual shirt, jeans, and cowboy boots

kudos to him though, he's screaming what everyone's thinking!

In the video its just the flag. It just came out. I suspect that when they get around to making one that he will be in his regular attire.

It's not going to get airplay because fuck. I love songs that say fuck you. They just don't play them on the radio. We have 3 hard rock stations in this state. They play Kid Rock once a week at most and it's the same 1 of 3 songs they have always played.

It slams Biden and Fauci

I just now heard it and now I'm going to find the other two.

I am glad to see atleast one mainstream musician standing against the agenda. Not many left of that I know of. When I seen it yesterday, I was happy to be a fan of Kid Rock in the 90's and makes me want to buy his CD or album when it comes out. Not much out their these days of musicians rebelling the system and agenda. So I say thank you Kid Rock for being a breath of fresh air in this scam. And in actuality funny thing is I wanted to share it and they banned me on commie FB. No surprise.:D

Last edited:
let me guess, in the video, he's wearing a goofy hat, casual shirt, jeans, and cowboy boots

kudos to him though, he's screaming what everyone's thinking!
Musicians used to do that, it shows you how controlled the whole system has become. Wonder how he got this one through...I am guessing he owns his own music and can say what he wants. Most bands can't say what they want because they are controlled by either record labels or somewhere in the system. I wasn't able to come up with anything through a search, interesting enough, to see how he says what he wants. But another good one is, although I am not a big fan of hip-hop. He is the eminem that once was called Tom MacDonald. One standing against the system in hip-hop.

Forum List

Back