Can you be a serious music streaming service if you dont offer Neil Young ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Spotify have dumped him in favour of some polemicist that I have never heard of.
But if you want to offer a comprehensive service then you have to have Neil Young. Whatever your politics the guy is a corner sone of popular music
Its like offering a westerns streaming service without John Wayne.

Spotify have dumped him in favour of some polemicist that I have never heard of.
But if you want to offer a comprehensive service then you have to have Neil Young. Whatever your politics the guy is a corner sone of popular music

Rogan isn't demanding an entire platform to bend the knee.

John Wayne wasn't a pissed soon to be dead progressive twat-waddle.

Streaming music sounds like shit.

No real music aficionado would ever say the words streaming and serious in the same sentence.

Nope, unless you are just after the 16 to 23 year old market, that just hasn't been around.

Spotify is more interested in propagating ridiculous rightwing lies.

That sure backfired on that dirty hippie Young. LOLOLOL

Comes a time Neil...when you just aren't that cute anymore so that you can get away with the shit you did. Now you just smell old. Try cutting the hair out yer ears.

I am a fan of Neil Young. But he doesn't get to decide who a music service carries and who they don't.

Spotify didn't make this happen. Neil Young did. And yes, you can be a music streaming service without Neil Young. As for the "serious" part, I would prefer they work on the quality of the streaming first.

In all fairness, Young asked to be taken off Spotify, so Spotify granted his wish, not seeing an issue.

I've downloaded a lot of classic rock, but nothing by Neil Young. His music has a whinny tinge. Sweet Home Alabama is a classic rock song that really stuck it to Old Neil. I've got that and it's better than anything Young did.

Well I heard Mr. Young sing about her
Well I heard old Neil put her down
Well I hope Neil Young will remember
A southern man don't need him around anyhow

1643318045685.png

This is sorta how it works for the left. you heard about the 120 german catholic priests that came out of the closet yesterday and they had seven demands for the catholic hierarchy and catholic believers. Our way or the highway. It's always the same with the left. They don't want to form something of their own. They want to take over the 'original', run it to suit themselves and when they've run it into ground...they'll come after what you formed when you left.

Forum List

Back