Kid Rock Releases We The People

Really? Is everybody screaming "PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME BE A PATHETIC HAS BEEN LIKE TED NUGENT" ?

I'll just leave 11 minutes and 35 seconds of this right here--she said in perfect villain. :eusa_angel:

What did you expect? His career is over and he's desperately trying to find somebody to buy his crappy records. At least he hasn't gone quite as goofy as Pat Boone did in that same situation.
View attachment 593219
I think he was a 1/2 hit wonder at the most.
Now he berates 1/2 the country to get the dumbest half aroused.
And the title of that caca... So original.

I'll just leave 11 minutes and 35 seconds of this right here--she said in perfect villain. :eusa_angel:

Yeah, you should have left it.

11 minutes and 35 seconds you won't get back, you could have easily watched paint dry.

Just think. If that song had one more chord, he would have never been able to learn how to play it, and nobody would know who he is today. As it is, only a few old timers with a good memory, and a bunch of gun nuts know who he is now.

Just think. If that song had one more chord, he would have never been able to learn how to play it, and nobody would know who he is today. As it is, only a few old timers with a good memory, and a bunch of gun nuts know who he is now.
These same gun nuts if they were alive back then, would have strung the draft dodger up.

THIS is from a guy who claims to have never done drugs or got drunk, so, why would he even submit to this interview?
A little long but a good read

From a 1977 High Times interview.
I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water.
Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up.
Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom.
I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself.
When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You fucking swine you!"
Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter.
I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up.

Then, Nugent goes into "Billy, I'm a badass".

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of motherfuckin' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.

Sure, just like you didn't drink or do drugs, typical of rock musicians, in the 70's.

Well, damn good thing it didn't have another cord. I mean, where would we be today?

These same gun nuts if they were alive back then, would have strung the draft dodger up.

THIS is from a guy who claims to have never done drugs or got drunk, so, why would he even submit to this interview?
A little long but a good read

From a 1977 High Times interview.
I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water.
Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up.
Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom.
I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself.
When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You fucking swine you!"
Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter.
I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up.

Then, Nugent goes into "Billy, I'm a badass".

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of motherfuckin' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.

Sure, just like you didn't drink or do drugs, typical of rock musicians, in the 70's.
I've read that. In fact, I've probably posted it on this very forum. But, I'm too busy hating Queen, Led Zeppelin (mostly), pink Floyd (mostly)and the song Iron Man. Also, the Beatles, all overplayed Aerosmith. I had no place to store all this hate. So, since I banned Nugent from my life for 10 years he sounded pretty good and I let it go thus freeing up more space.

I've read that. In fact, I've probably posted it on this very forum. But, I'm too busy hating Queen, Led Zeppelin (mostly), pink Floyd (mostly)and the song Iron Man. Also, the Beatles, all overplayed Aerosmith. I had no place to store all this hate. So, since I banned Nugent from my life for 10 years he sounded pretty good and I let it go thus freeing up more space.
Keyword in all that is..................OVERPLAYED.
After hearing songs 5000 times, the hate seeps in.
But one thing is for sure, I never cared for Nugent or KID Rock.

Keyword in all that is..................OVERPLAYED.
After hearing songs 5000 times, the hate seeps in.
But one thing is for sure, I never cared for Nugent or KID Rock.
Yep, it sure does seep in. I swear those play lists were put together by 14 year old boys. I just want to go in to the radio stations and smack the shit out of them. I'll take it from here. lol

I only know a few Kid Rock songs. I do like Ted Nugent.

Well, damn good thing it didn't have another cord. I mean, where would we be today?
I would have been exactly where I am now. Child molesters and gun nuts would have one less hero.

Forum List

Back