Kid Rips Up American Flag

While Mom just watches. Truly disgusting.

What scum! the boy, the mother probably the whole family!

The Public Schools too! My GOD what pure scum.

Welcome to the Biden/Barack Ovomit Administration.

That child is totally innocent. A victim of severe mental abuse and who knows what else

just another brick in the wall

The child may be innocent today.

but probably a serial killer tomorrow.

True. But he doesnt know yet. We need to be the Catchers In The Rye and save as many souls. Parents rising up against this shit is the start. Children cannot be blamed for shit birthing parents

What scum! the boy, the mother probably the whole family!

The Public Schools too! My GOD what pure scum.

Welcome to the Biden/Barack Ovomit Administration.

That child is totally innocent. A victim of severe mental abuse and who knows what else

just another brick in the wall

The child may be innocent today.

but probably a serial killer tomorrow.

True. But he doesnt know yet. We need to be the Catchers In The Rye and save as many souls. Parents rising up against this shit is the start. Children cannot be blamed for shit birthing parents

Save many souls?

you go and do it. are you a pastor or something?

Ooooo, sweet..............

Harassment, invasion of privacy, destruction of private property, desecration of the national flag..........

That communist whore of a mother of his can literally be arrested and put in jail for up to 30 days for this.

If that were my house, I'd be whizzing some bullets passed their heads!!!

There's only one fact in your post - the destruction of private property.

All the rest are either wrong or lies.

Oh yeah, and illegal.
But it's only OK for rioters, looters, arsonists and thugs to "do their thing?'' Got it!

And when we point out their anti-Americanism, they act shocked and hurt, ,as though we were being mean to them.

They are stone walling gas lighting assholes, every god damn one.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it unAmerican.

Correct. It is the hatred shown for the symbol of America. That is what makes it anti-American.

I guess there is a slim chance that the child is such a monster that he destroys everything in his path, flowers, mailboxes, pets, and the destruction of the flag was just how he responds to anything within reach of his violent out of control rampage.

Until I see evidence of that, I will stick with the obvious conclusion that the woman is a standards anti-American lefty and has raised her son to be an indoctrinated violent thug.

We have a constitutional right to destroy the flag. How many other constitutional rights that we have do you think are unAmerican?

My point was about the meaning of his actions. I made no point about whether or not he had the right to do as he did.

You addressed a point I did not make, because your pretense that the meaning of his actions was not anti-Americanism, is absurd and on some level, you know that.

You are defending it, because deep down you know that this anti-Americanism is part of the modern liberalism and you agree with it and support it.

Again, you say treatment of a flag in a way that is unacceptable to you is unAmeracanism. You're wrong. When you started claiming your political opponents were evil and unAmerican is when you, yourself started embracing unAmerican behavior.

Look bulldog, our 1st amendment rights are not being limited to the scope of any one person’s interpretation or opinion. This was an intentional outcome by the founding fathers. Let’s give them the crucial tools for liberty to function effectively and fairly, but let’s also word the document so it allows for judicial interpretations to occur with each case outcome dependent upon specifics and allow that legal precedent establishes guidelines/points of reference for future cases. IOW- let the courts sort it out…. as they’ve continued to do so to this day.

With this particular instance (even though it looked staged but maybe it was a door cam instead of person filming) focusing on the boy’s actions (acting out in a mildly hostile way/pretend to be hostile perhaps) do you think intentions matter in a court of law? Yes, they do and they should (think intentional versus accidental homicide) but sadly there are many court cases when a defendant’s intentions have been disregarded when other factors are highlighted by the defense. You can fill in the blank here for me bulldog…but what was the kid “trying to prove” or “demonstrate” since you’re backing his right to do it? What exactly are you backing is what I’m asking. I’m not asking for your opinion again that he has the right to do what he wants to his own flag….I am asking what do you think he’s trying to demonstrate in this footage.

Yep. That is the point. Not whether or not the kid has the right to do that, but what is his intended message and our response to it.

And when we point out their anti-Americanism, they act shocked and hurt, ,as though we were being mean to them.

They are stone walling gas lighting assholes, every god damn one.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it unAmerican.

Correct. It is the hatred shown for the symbol of America. That is what makes it anti-American.

I guess there is a slim chance that the child is such a monster that he destroys everything in his path, flowers, mailboxes, pets, and the destruction of the flag was just how he responds to anything within reach of his violent out of control rampage.

Until I see evidence of that, I will stick with the obvious conclusion that the woman is a standards anti-American lefty and has raised her son to be an indoctrinated violent thug.

We have a constitutional right to destroy the flag. How many other constitutional rights that we have do you think are unAmerican?

My point was about the meaning of his actions. I made no point about whether or not he had the right to do as he did.

You addressed a point I did not make, because your pretense that the meaning of his actions was not anti-Americanism, is absurd and on some level, you know that.

You are defending it, because deep down you know that this anti-Americanism is part of the modern liberalism and you agree with it and support it.

Again, you say treatment of a flag in a way that is unacceptable to you is unAmeracanism. You're wrong. When you started claiming your political opponents were evil and unAmerican is when you, yourself started embracing unAmerican behavior.

Look bulldog, our 1st amendment rights are not being limited to the scope of any one person’s interpretation or opinion. This was an intentional outcome by the founding fathers. Let’s give them the crucial tools for liberty to function effectively and fairly, but let’s also word the document so it allows for judicial interpretations to occur with each case outcome dependent upon specifics and allow that legal precedent establishes guidelines/points of reference for future cases. IOW- let the courts sort it out…. as they’ve continued to do so to this day.

With this particular instance (even though it looked staged but maybe it was a door cam instead of person filming) focusing on the boy’s actions (acting out in a mildly hostile way/pretend to be hostile perhaps) do you think intentions matter in a court of law? Yes, they do and they should (think intentional versus accidental homicide) but sadly there are many court cases when a defendant’s intentions have been disregarded when other factors are highlighted by the defense. You can fill in the blank here for me bulldog…but what was the kid “trying to prove” or “demonstrate” since you’re backing his right to do it? What exactly are you backing is what I’m asking. I’m not asking for your opinion again that he has the right to do what he wants to his own flag….I am asking what do you think he’s trying to demonstrate in this footage.

I certainly am not backing his right to do what was portraid. It looked like he pulled up a flag from someone elses property. That's not acceptable. At face value, I would say the kid was at worst guilty of minor vandalism. I don't know why kids do that. I don't know why I threw rocks at the light beside the door of my school cafeteria that long ago Saturday when I was about that age, but kids do shit like that sometimes. After rewatching the video, I'm thinking it could have been staged, but the incident wasn't big enough to worry about either way.

No one cares about that.

The point is the obvious anti-Americanism of his message and the fact that you support it.

His mother is an anti-American. He is being raised to be an anti-American thug. You are an anti-American.

Or wire it to shock the subhuman little shit when he grabs it, like folks did to their Trump campaign signs!

Ooooo, sweet..............

Harassment, invasion of privacy, destruction of private property, desecration of the national flag..........

That communist whore of a mother of his can literally be arrested and put in jail for up to 30 days for this.

If that were my house, I'd be whizzing some bullets passed their heads!!!
Where did these things happen?

Oh, our mistake. Upon reviewing the video, I see now that the flag actually pulled itself up out of the soil at the polite request of that fine young specimen of American manhood.
And that's ripping something?

That seems like just pulling a small flag on a stick and throwing it on the ground. This might help you...

And that's ripping something?

That seems like just pulling a small flag on a stick and throwing it on the ground. This might help you...

Not going to click your video.

Sad that you find nothing wrong with throwing the American flag on the ground.

Not going to click your video.

Sad that you find nothing wrong with throwing the American flag on the ground.
Sad that you think that was a crime, but lies about 1/6, 2020 election fraud and voter suppression to win elections are just fine.

Maybe that child, is just showing his white privilege and you support that.

So, does a large, expensive, well-stitched and embroidered flag command more respect than a "Fucking Dime Store Flag" in your estimation?

Forum List

Back